It's a fact. Liberals are cowards.

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.

I haven't seen any Muslims making up stupid laws that help create an environment where some Americans can discriminate against other Americans. Basically you're just talking more stupid shit like most of you do.

if you feel that liberals are discriminating against you, it's probably because you're a discriminating person yourself.

So, your only argument is to suggest that I'm imagining it? You'll have to do better than that.

I haven't seen any Muslims making up stupid laws that help create an environment where some Americans can discriminate against other Americans. Basically you're just talking more stupid shit like most of you do.
You mean like the Sharia court in Texas?

You believe way too much of what you read on those crazy conservative sights. Wake up man.

You believe way too much of what you read on those crazy conservative sights. Wake up man.
CBS is conservative? North Texas Home To First Islamic Tribunal In U.S. CBS Dallas Fort Worth

You're right. Muslims just skip all of that and kill them. Where is the liberal outrage?

So, your only argument is to suggest that I'm imagining it? You'll have to do better than that.
No, my argument is that you're playing the victim game just like the old stereotype of minorities pulling the race card whenever they can. You're being discriminated against for being an asshole, if anything.

No, my argument is that you're playing the victim game just like the old stereotype of minorities pulling the race card whenever they can. You're being discriminated against for being an asshole, if anything.
so you're saying Christians are assholes. Enough said.

so you're saying Christians are assholes. Enough said.
No, Christians that use their religion as an excuse to discriminate are assholes.

Wrong question. Why have the Christian rights crowd gone after Muslims on the subject of the right to build mosques,

starting with the so-called ground zero mosque in NYC?

You claim you're a conservative, but you take the liberal side of every issue. You must be one of those "seminar callers" that Rush is always talking about. You just pretend to be conservative to give your views more credibility. The reality is that you're a died-in-the-wool leftwing bootlicker.

Exactly. Muslims in the Middle east would kill you for being gay. Yet I bet every gay person who puts gas in their car from the middle east wont protest that will they!

This muslim bakery would not make a cake for a guy who said he was gay. Told him to go across the street. Where is the outrage, where is the picketing. Where are the death threats to this bakery!! HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

Try going into a Muslim bakery and ask for a gay marriage cake.

Better yet, ask for a Jewish wedding cake.

I'll pass on that one. I ain't stupid, and I have a healthy sense of self preservation.

I'll pass on that one. I ain't stupid, and I have a healthy sense of self preservation.

Turns out, liberals are not that stupid as well.....as hard as it is to believe.

No, Muslims just kill fags.

Liberals are attacking radical Islam around the globe

What are you suggesting we do with Muslims who are peaceful?

Forum List

Back