Have conservatives proposed an alternative to the nuclear negotiations with Iran?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
I hear lots of conservatives criticizing Obama over the nuclear deal with Iran, but I don't see any conservatives offering alternatives. Quite the opposite. Conservatives went so far as to write a letter to Iran threatening to yank any agreement reached with the current administration. Then conservatives went a step further by unilaterally inviting Iran's longtime nemesis to speak before the US Congress.

These are not the actions of people who want a resolution. They are the actions of warmongers.

Nothing conservative about that. I like the gas prices low, let's not.

We aren't going to bomb their oilfields. Gas prices won't be hurt a bit.
Yeah, you're an idiot. One bomb goes off and the game is up, for everyone.
conservatives just want everyone to hate this country. that's why they smell so bad- so even blind people can hate them too.

conservatives just want everyone to hate this country. that's why they smell so bad- so even blind people can hate them too.
Well, it's not their country, it's a liberal nation. The are Americans in name only.

Well, it's not their country, it's a liberal nation. The are Americans in name only.
thankfully.

thankfully.
I couldn't agree more...

And there you have it.

An example of the complete and utter contempt most conservatives have for the rule of law, international law, the rights of sovereign nations, and human life in general.

Yet more evidence conservatives have no business being in a position of authority, they are for the most part reckless and irresponsible.

I do have utter contempt for international law. That's law made most by a gang of dictators and thugs. If you're so concerned about the rights of sovereign nations, then you should be supporting Iran's efforts to get the bomb.

Hmmm? bombing a nuclear production installation will not cause a nuclear explosion under any circumstances.

You're a moron.

And there you have it.

An example of the complete and utter contempt most conservatives have for the rule of law, international law, the rights of sovereign nations, and human life in general.

Yet more evidence conservatives have no business being in a position of authority, they are for the most part reckless and irresponsible.

I do have utter contempt for international law. That's law made most by a gang of dictators and thugs. If you're so concerned about the rights of sovereign nations, then you should be supporting Iran's efforts to get the bomb.
Yeah, the people you elect each and every year have mostly the same opinions; 'lets not fucking burn the whole world to the ground', yet you call everyone else a dictator? better yet; do you realize what would happen if we just started blowing shit up? do you realize that literally no country would support us? earth to captain sperg - we're only one country.

Hmmm? bombing a nuclear production installation will not cause a nuclear explosion under any circumstances.

You're a moron.
No, it will cause the house of cards that we call the World Economy to cave in on itself.

You're a moron.
No, it will cause the house of cards that we call the World Economy to cave in on itself.

How do you figure?

You're a moron.

How do you figure?
History, dummy.
world_oil_prices_1970-2008.png

fotw859.jpg

Last edited:
And there you have it.

Yeah, the people you elect each and every year have mostly the same opinions; 'lets not fucking burn the whole world to the ground', yet you call everyone else a dictator? better yet; do you realize what would happen if we just started blowing shit up? do you realize that literally no country would support us? earth to captain sperg - we're only one country.

Plenty of countries would support us. Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Dubai, Egypt, Iraq to name a few. Although the European countries would offer up fake howls of protest, secretly they would thank us. See, they are all in target range of Iran's ballistic missiles.

Forum List

Back