It's a DemPanic, not a pandemic.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

The global left has caused this hysteria, and they have done so deliberately. Stop being sheep, stop wearing these fucking masks.

This is what happens when a "President" doesn't take a deadly, highly-contagious global pandemic seriously.
No, this is what happens with people like your fucking ass don't think for themselves.

You voted for Kamletoe Harris. Think about that for a moment.

You should ban yourself from voting ever again.

This is what happens when a "President" doesn't take a deadly, highly-contagious global pandemic seriously.
No, this is what happens with people like your fucking ass don't think for themselves.

Well, thankfully we have you obedient talk radio Trumpsters thinking for yourselves 'n stuff!

Phew! What a relief!

Oh fuck you you feckless piece of dog shit. Trump was the ONLY world leader who reacted in a timely manner and worked to prevent the spread. You fuckers whine about masks that do nothing and then whine more. Here's the deal asshole. This virus will never go away. It is not like ebola where you can lock down and it burns itself out in two weeks. This is a new flu, thanks to the chinese and their ally joe Xiden, who unleashed this plague on the world.

Well, thankfully we have you obedient talk radio Trumpsters thinking for yourselves 'n stuff!

Phew! What a relief!
Are you suggesting that I take everything I read or hear as gospel without looking into it myself?

You think I haven't looked at dozens of research articles from many different sources regarding the effectiveness of masks (one from fucking FAUCI himself)?

Let's use that as an example, Mr. Kamletoe Voter. What research or review have YOU done on whether masks prevent the spread of any virus, much less COVID?? Have you looked into it yourself or do you do EXACTLY what you just accused me of doing?

I'll wait.

If we accepted the Chines vaccine, the economy could reopen before Xmas, but nooooo

1605986832089.png

Oh fuck you you feckless piece of dog shit. Trump was the ONLY world leader who reacted in a timely manner and worked to prevent the spread. You fuckers whine about masks that do nothing and then whine more. Here's the deal asshole. This virus will never go away. It is not like ebola where you can lock down and it burns itself out in two weeks. This is a new flu, thanks to the chinese and their ally joe Xiden, who unleashed this plague on the world.
Your adored leader did the following:
  • He ADMITTED that he downplayed the danger of the virus, on tape, twice. He lied to you.
  • He MOCKED Americans who were simply trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.
  • He ATTACKED top American health scientists when they were just trying to do their jobs.
  • He SMILED as thousands of his sheep piled into rallies without wearing masks.
  • He CLAIMED that we were "turning the corner" when he was begging for votes, and knew that the worst was coming.
  • He IGNORED the fact that you sheep didn't take the virus seriously, and refused to practice proper safety habits in public, no doubt leading to more infections and deaths.
Deny any of that, and you are a pathetic liar.

You have been fooled. By a buffoon. You should be embarrassed.

Last edited:

Phew! What a relief!
Are you suggesting that I take everything I read or hear as gospel without looking into it myself?

You think I haven't looked at dozens of research articles from many different sources regarding the effectiveness of masks (one from fucking FAUCI himself)?

Let's use that as an example, Mr. Kamletoe Voter. What research or review have YOU done on whether masks prevent the spread of any virus, much less COVID?? Have you looked into it yourself or do you do EXACTLY what you just accused me of doing?

I'll wait.
I think you're a Trumpster. Your opinion of me is irrelevant. Sorry.

you trolls really have bought into this virus being deadly as they claim hook,line,and sinker.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
He ADMITTED that he downplayed the danger of the virus, on tape, twice. He lied to you.
At a 99.97% survival rate, I think he way OVERREACTED, don' you?
He MOCKED Americans who were simply trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.
Those idiots deserve to be mocked. You do the same shitty mocking all the fucking time.
He ATTACKED top American health scientists when they were just trying to do their jobs.
Because they are full of shit. As we can now see.
He SMILED as thousands of his sheep piled into rallies without wearing masks.
And you smiled at BLM and Antifa, didn't you?
And, you also do EXACTLY AS YOU ARE TOLD on the masking BULLSHIT, don't you? You're a sheep.
He CLAIMED that we were "turning the corner" when he was begging for votes, and knew that the worst was coming.
You are making shit up. We have been "turning the corner." I don't even know why that matters. This virus is less dangerous to most people than the common cold. You just love to be a mindless sheep and don't bother to look into anything yourself.
He IGNORED the fact that you sheep didn't take the virus seriously, and refused to practice proper safety habits in public, no doubt leading to more infections and deaths.
Because IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT, you sheep. You believe all that cocksucking MSM fearmongering, don't you? Goddamn. You have no room to talk on the sheep nonsense.
Sounds more like you are an uniformed parrot, just like all the other leftist jackasses.
From where I am sitting, it looks like YOU have been fooled in a shameless fashion.

He ADMITTED that he downplayed the danger of the virus, on tape, twice. He lied to you.
At a 99.97% survival rate, I think he way OVERREACTED, don' you?
He MOCKED Americans who were simply trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.
Those idiots deserve to be mocked. You do the same shitty mocking all the fucking time.
He ATTACKED top American health scientists when they were just trying to do their jobs.
Because they are full of shit. As we can now see.
He SMILED as thousands of his sheep piled into rallies without wearing masks.
And you smiled at BLM and Antifa, didn't you?
And, you also do EXACTLY AS YOU ARE TOLD on the masking BULLSHIT, don't you? You're a sheep.
He CLAIMED that we were "turning the corner" when he was begging for votes, and knew that the worst was coming.
You are making shit up. We have been "turning the corner." I don't even know why that matters. This virus is less dangerous to most people than the common cold. You just love to be a mindless sheep and don't bother to look into anything yourself.
He IGNORED the fact that you sheep didn't take the virus seriously, and refused to practice proper safety habits in public, no doubt leading to more infections and deaths.
Because IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT, you sheep. You believe all that cocksucking MSM fearmongering, don't you? Goddamn. You have no room to talk on the sheep nonsense.
Sounds more like you are an uniformed parrot, just like all the other leftist jackasses.
From where I am sitting, it looks like YOU have been fooled in a shameless fashion.
Perfect.

• He ADMITTED that he downplayed the danger of the virus, on tape, twice. He lied to you.
  • He MOCKED Americans who were simply trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.
  • He ATTACKED top American health scientists when they were just trying to do their jobs.
  • He CLAIMED that we were "turning the corner" when he was begging for votes, and knew that the worst was coming.
  • He IGNORED the fact that you sheep didn't take the virus seriously, and refused to practice proper safety habits in public, no doubt leading to more infections and deaths.

And you still haven't addressed the fact that...

:fu:

And you still haven't addressed the fact that...

:fu:

Well, at least you didn't try to deny the facts I provided.

And yet you're STILL a sheep. You should be embarrassed.

Forum List

Back