It's a big club...and....you ain't in it

Garden House Queen

Jul 12, 2020
I thought about putting this video in the conspiracy section but decided against it. By now I think most of us know there's more truth to it than fiction.....our politicians on both sides of the isle, Hollywood crowd, globalists, elitists, royals, heads of state and etc. are not the image they project. It's time some of us open our eyes. Governments around the world are into this sh.t.......even ours. By the way...this video was taken down from Youtube....I had to use alternative links to find it.....I wonder why?

Last edited:
The idea of "the club" is real but the real conspiracies are boring and right out in the open. Manipulated resources, manipulated economies, wealth inequality, bought off politicians, police states, domestic spying. There is no need to sex it all up with stuff like trutherism, aliens, illuminati, satanism, human sacrifice and so forth.

The idea of "the club" is real but the real conspiracies are boring and right out in the open. Manipulated resources, manipulated economies, wealth inequality, bought off politicians, police states, domestic spying. There is no need to sex it all up with stuff like trutherism, aliens, illuminati, satanism, human sacrifice and so forth.
I have 2 Military friends who would disagree with you. Around 800,000 children go missing in the US every year....8 million worldwide.....somethings going on. Besides, it's not a stretch to connect the dots to Epstein.

I have 2 Military friends who would disagree with you.
I'm a veteran but I do not think that it makes my opinions on geo-politics any more valid.

No could argue they don’t need to conceal their efforts anymore. After all, they control everything.

Forum List

Back