‘It’s a big, big swing’: Trump loses ground with white voters

40 days til you guys get a big punch in the mouth. Instead of taking it like a man you will all cry like the ****ies you are.

From which absurde film is this scene in your brain? Or comes this from alcohol or drug abuse? Elections are not a war. IN the end the USA will need a real president after Trump, who will be a president for all US-Americans and not a president for some special clan people.
Not sure what you’re talking about - movies and all. US needs a new president this election and his name is Biden. All signs point towards it happening. We will see. I’ll be here to apply medicine or take my medicine regardless.

Here in Central Florida you see hundreds of Trump signs in the White areas.

The only place you see the one or two Biden signs are in the ghetto areas.

40 days til you guys get a big punch in the mouth. Instead of taking it like a man you will all cry like the ****ies you are.

From which absurde film is this scene in your brain? Or comes this from alcohol or drug abuse? Elections are not a war. IN the end the USA will need a real president after Trump, who will be a president for all US-Americans and not a president for some special clan people.
Not sure what you’re talking about - movies and all. US needs a new president this election and his name is Biden. All signs point towards it happening. We will see. I’ll be here to apply medicine or take my medicine regardless.

Good to hear that you are convinced from Mr. Biden. He's the only alternative to Donald Trump. Nevertheless: Elections are not a war. As far as I heard Mr. Biden likes to be president of all people, who live in the USA. I hope also for the people, who are in danger to become aborted on no real good reason.

Last edited:
nope, we know. you believe a trump poll. now that's hilarious. especially after 2016.

What's hilarious is this is the same reckless attitude you all took about polling in 2018 that said you would get your asses handed to you in the midterms and you did.
The dog-shit GOP beat the fuck out of the Dems in the 2018 Senate race, and many Rs quit/retired from The House, leaving the GOP running way more seats than usual. The 2018 election was all about the house and Rs retiring. Nothing more.

Yet another sign that the S.S. Trump is sinking. Even if he does manage to gain a few more Hispanic and black voters, he can't win with a substantial loss with white voters.

But Trump’s rhetoric does not appear to be resonating with white America to the degree it did in 2016. That year, whites cast nearly three-quarters of the vote nationally, and Trump won those voters by about 15 percentage points, according to Pew Research. Four years later, Biden has torn into that advantage, though to what degree is uncertain. The latest Morning Consult poll showed Trump now beating Biden among white likely voters nationally by just 5 percentage points. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll on Sunday put Trump up among white voters by 9 percentage points, while a PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll on Friday showed Biden and Trump essentially tied with white voters.

It's a EV question. Will it be enough for Biden to bring Penn back in? Biden's polls are more solid in Wisc, Mich and Minn. But it would not be unusual for a D to win Penn and lose every county outside the two largest cities and suburbs. And Biden is fighting for every rural vote he can find. But if Trump can win Penn, then Biden has to win Fla or Ariz and somewhere else
A lot of people will not say a word on who they voted for. Progs are killing people for wearing a silly friggin campaign hat. And we have learned not to trust media/politicians. entertainers over the last 4 years

Can you find one example of anyone being "killed for wearing a MAGA hat"? No, of course not. More lies and bullshit from the party of lies and hate.

I think Trumps win will be bigger than 2016...even with late mail in ballots.....Trump will win states no one expects or will predict....

So perhaps you should take care what could be wrong, if 80% of your people will vote for Donald Lukashenko and Putins hacker in the 62 states of the USA.

The Tammany Hall American Taliban Party has perfected cheating during election

nope, we know. you believe a trump poll. now that's hilarious. especially after 2016.

What's hilarious is this is the same reckless attitude you all took about polling in 2018 that said you would get your asses handed to you in the midterms and you did.
The dog-shit GOP beat the fuck out of the Dems in the 2018 Senate race, and many Rs quit/retired from The House, leaving the GOP running way more seats than usual. The 2018 election was all about the house and Rs retiring. Nothing more.

You never tire of being totally and completely WRONG and completely fact free in your posts.

No they didn't. Republicans lost the popular vote for the Senate by 8.6%, but the Senate map in 2018 was the least favourable to Democrats in 75 years. the 2018 mid-terms were the biggest loss for an incumbent President in history.

This election map is not only more favourable to Democrats, but Trump has lost so many voters in reliably red states that Texas, Florida and Arizona are now in play for the Senate. White suburban voters and the elderly are fleeing this deranged lunatic Administration.

I just watched Trump being greeted by cries of "VOTE HIM OUT" at the Capital when Trump paid respects to Justice Ginsberg. Only fools and idiots are voting for Trump.

Does Biden not allow people at his rallies? Why does Trump have thousands and Joe seems to be talking to nobody and dancing with a cell phone in his ear?

Trump doesn't have "thousands" coming out to his rallies. He's jamming the people stupid enough to show up, into a small space, shoulder to shoulder and packing them around the stage to make it look like thousands.

Trump's rallies are death traps. And people who attend keep dying. What kind of an idiot kills his own voters?

LOL. If you consider netting three Senate seats at the expense of losing 41 House seats, seven governorships, and several majorities in the state legislatures (who will now control redistricting after this Census) a "win" then so be it, tard.

Yes, if the President is actually losing massive numbers of Euro American voters, then he will, of course, be toast.

Like many other people, I simply cannot understand why substantial numbers of Euro Americans would want to vote for the Dems. Didn't they see what has been happening all year in our large cities? Haven't they paid attention to the goals of the Dems?

I feel pity for those voters (of ANY ethnicity) who decide to vote for the Dems to take the White House and/or the Congress.

They will come to bitterly regret their decision when they and their families suffer the consequences of what the woke Dems have in store for this country.

Well, as "Euro-American", I don't feel threatened because non-whites might enjoy the same rights and privileges I enjoy. in fact, I actually think that would be FAIR.

That's the thing, most white people are fair, and don't want to be racist. (There is still the subtle racism of our society that is out there.)

Because Biden isn't a malignant narcissist who is willing to kill people to stroke his Ego.
kill people? what the fk are you talking about. Wuhan isn't a killer.

Wuhan is a city in China. Covid19 is the disease, and it most definitely is a killer, and President Trump has weaponized the virus against his own people, lying about its effects, and letting it run unfettered throughout the land. That's because Trump and his rich cronies are getting richer by the day.

The longer the virus runs, the richer Trump and his billionaire buddies get, and the more death, disease and suffering are inflicted upon the American people. But that's what you wanted all along in helping Trump get elected isn't it?

Does Biden not allow people at his rallies? Why does Trump have thousands and Joe seems to be talking to nobody and dancing with a cell phone in his ear?

Because Biden isn't a malignant narcissist who is willing to kill people to stroke his Ego.

You're thinking of Benito Cuomo, Dictator of NY. Conservatives not welcome in "his" State

New Topics

Forum List

Back