Italians nailed Jesus to the Cross…….Why did they blame the Jews?

LOL.

I would absolutely miss the US.
Back in 1999 we didn’t have screens on the windows. No Home Depot to go buy a screen. It was hot so we had to open windows but then mosquitoes ate us alive.

Asking for ice was a big deal.

No burgers

No Mountain Dew. Just Pepsi or coke (I forget which) and orange fanta.

No Tim Horton

My family asks why I don’t go back. When I retire. About ten more years.

Back in 1999 we didn’t have screens on the windows. No Home Depot to go buy a screen. It was hot so we had to open windows but then mosquitoes ate us alive.

Asking for ice was a big deal.

No burgers

No Mountain Dew. Just Pepsi or coke (I forget which) and orange fanta.

No Tim Horton

My family asks why I don’t go back. When I retire. About ten more years.
Europe doesn't seem fond of ice. I've never been to a Tim Horton's. I thought they made their own pop. I truly hate Ouzo though.

The mosquitoes are a problem.

For thousands of years, Jews have been labeled “Christ Killers”

Yet it was the Romans who convicted him, tortured him, nailed him to the cross and watched him suffer

Why were Jews blamed instead of Italians who ruled the Catholic Church?
1430468619637.jpg

Yet it was the Romans who convicted him, tortured him, nailed him to the cross and watched him suffer

Christmas and Easter tends to agitate many people. I have come to expect it.

A Mormon told m the Mormon stuff. Think about it. They are right. Peter was the first pope right? Who was second? And so on. The Vatican has a very crazy history of some very sick evil corrupt popes. This religion lost its authority in the dark ages. God gave Joseph Smith the authority and he passed it down to today’s current leader of the church of Latter Day Saints. This church has never lost its way or been corrupted, so they say. So they are still in good standing with the lord.
how do you know?....

Real estate 101:"procuring cause".
A wop won't do shit unless it's under contract :eusa_shhh: ;)

- the simple fact remains, the criminals were never brought to justice and they rule the desert religions to this day.

Europe doesn't seem fond of ice. I've never been to a Tim Horton's. I thought they made their own pop. I truly hate Ouzo though.

The mosquitoes are a problem.
Even in Germany they seemed put off when I asked for more ice like it was a HOT commodity.

Tim Horton, Starbucks, whatever. You know what I mean. They don't have everything we have anywhere in Greece, not even in the major cities it's not like here. We have EVERYTHING 20 minutes or less away.

But my brother worked in Switzerland for 4 years. While there, he visited the Greek home a lot and fixed the place up. When he moved back to the USA, he shipped all his Switzerland furniture to Greece. And he has since put screens in. The breeze at night was so nice but not worth the 100 mosquito bites. I'd love to go back now that they have screens on the windows. Literally it ruined the experience.

And you can't go to the local store and find Off? What is/was wrong with those people? Well it was the 20th century. Were they so poor they couldn't afford screens? It was probably a big deal getting them made probably in Athens then drive them to the house 2 hours away.

Coca cola and Pepsi are everywhere in the world. One or the other, or both. I don't love Ouzo either but honestly, like with Gin, after 3 or 4 you don't mind anymore.

"Romans" and "Italians" were not equivalent in the 1st century.

The Roman Empire was a vast empire, not a mere city state- and the Romans who were ruling over the Holy Land could have been from any of the provinces- not just the Italian peninsula.

It's much too complicated for your limited mental capacity. Oh yes, there was no Catholic Church yet.
No, BOTH are true.

God ALLOWED it to make the point of that ALL humans need forgiveness for sin. BOTH Jew and Gentile murdered the Son of Man. But the "christians" today want to accuse the Jews of what they themselves have done. If you're one of these people, you're NOT Christian and you're still in need of repentance.

No, BOTH are true.

God ALLOWED it to make the point of that ALL humans need forgiveness for sin. BOTH Jew and Gentile murdered the Son of Man. But the "christians" today want to accuse the Jews of what they themselves have done. If you're one of these people, you're NOT Christian and you're still in need of repentance.

I am comfortably in the arms of Christ. You'll live.

LOve the historic revisionists in this self righteous bundle of bullsh*t thread......:TH_WAY~113:
~S~

Forum List

Back