Italians nailed Jesus to the Cross…….Why did they blame the Jews?

Do you study ancient Rome?

I did for a bit, yeah.

In 2019 I did a six week solo photo excursion to Italy, and I was based out of Rome. Much of that city, to this day, is "ancient", and I like to know what I'm shooting; how it came to be, the people involved, etc. I did the same before a trip to Dublin in 2018 and a trip to Scotland in May of 2019. I probably studied each for six months to a year before those trips...

What happened to people before Jesus when they died? If we have to believe in Jesus, what did humans have to do to get in before Jesus?

the same as always and has not changed to triumph over evil the same for everyone as the 1st century message of self determination, liberation theology taught by the itinerant - the jews expect a messiah for themselves is why they crucified the conflicting messenger.

Really?

ALL the people who lived in Italy lived in ROME
All the soldiers came from downtown Rome

Right.

They were Romans, not Italians. The country of Italy didn't exist.

That's like saying that Floridians were in St. Augustine in 1500. There were people here, but they weren't Floridians...

did joey smith tell you that bobo?....lol....
A Mormon told m the Mormon stuff. Think about it. They are right. Peter was the first pope right? Who was second? And so on. The Vatican has a very crazy history of some very sick evil corrupt popes. This religion lost its authority in the dark ages. God gave Joseph Smith the authority and he passed it down to today’s current leader of the church of Latter Day Saints. This church has never lost its way or been corrupted, so they say. So they are still in good standing with the lord.

Italy did not become a single nation until 1861, at which time less than 10 per cent of its citizens spoke the national language, Italian
Lets see

The area that is now called Italy was then called ROME
Same people

The Jews that are accused of killing Jesus are long gone too

Forum List

Back