It would seem the king of the snowflakes is melting!

Trump is going nuts because the bell is tolling and it is tolling for him

He is becoming unhinged because he know that the country is rejecting the loon.

Keep telling yourself that

I'm sure that will make you happy.
I don't need to tell myself that. The mid-terms said it loud and clear which is why Trump has been a rage.

Analysis | Trump’s post-election rage, and what it suggests about his alternate reality

LMAO You put a lot of stock in the mid terms.

How much did Barry lose in the mid terms??

He was re-elected and Trump will be as well.
President Obama had the political skills to make a comeback. Trump does not. Look at Trump now. Moping around in rage and acting more unhinged than ever. That is why Trump's position will continue to deteriorate. He will continue to withdraw further into his bunker. He does not know how to handle this type of defeat.

Oh is this the same Trump who didn't have the skills to get elected??

Only you think the mid terms were a defeat for Trump and his position will continue to get better.

Sucks to be you.
Stop being in denial. Trump is in meltdown over the loses in the mid-term and only hardcore Trumpist like yourself consider it a victory. Read a friggin newspaper instead of the right-wing trash that has so polluted your brain.

Keep telling yourself that

I'm sure that will make you happy.
I don't need to tell myself that. The mid-terms said it loud and clear which is why Trump has been a rage.

Analysis | Trump’s post-election rage, and what it suggests about his alternate reality

LMAO You put a lot of stock in the mid terms.

How much did Barry lose in the mid terms??

He was re-elected and Trump will be as well.
President Obama had the political skills to make a comeback. Trump does not. Look at Trump now. Moping around in rage and acting more unhinged than ever. That is why Trump's position will continue to deteriorate. He will continue to withdraw further into his bunker. He does not know how to handle this type of defeat.

Oh is this the same Trump who didn't have the skills to get elected??

Only you think the mid terms were a defeat for Trump and his position will continue to get better.

Sucks to be you.
Stop being in denial. Trump is in meltdown over the loses in the mid-term and only hardcore Trumpist like yourself consider it a victory. Read a friggin newspaper instead of the right-wing trash that has so polluted your brain.

Oh I doubt Trump would melt down over anything.

I don't read right wing trash but you sure do read left wing trash.

Sucks to be you.

My, my. The Orange Virus seems a bit down in the dumps after the midterms. Orange Man Angry.

Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties

For weeks this fall, an ebullient President Trump traveled relentlessly to hold raise-the-rafters campaign rallies — sometimes three a day — in states where his presence was likely to help Republicans on the ballot.

But his mood apparently has changed as he has taken measure of the electoral backlash that voters delivered Nov. 6. With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources.

Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides, from junior press assistants to senior officials. “He’s furious,” said one administration official. “Most staffers are trying to avoid him.”

LATimes >>
His unravelling is clearly accelerating

Hearsay from unnamed sources, as printed by the L.A. Slimes....GIGO.
Really? Is this hearsay also:

Conservative columnist: Trump may be a disaster at home; but he's even worse overseas

In 1906, Theodore Roosevelt visited the canal being constructed in Panama, becoming the first U.S. president to leave the country while in office. William Howard Taft also visited Panama and Mexico. But it was not until Woodrow Wilson went to Paris in November 1918 - a hundred years ago this month - to attend the postwar peace conference that attending international meetings and hobnobbing with foreign heads of state became an accepted, indeed integral part, of the president's job.

No president has been worse at this diplomatic function than Donald Trump. ……….

My, my. The Orange Virus seems a bit down in the dumps after the midterms. Orange Man Angry.

Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties

For weeks this fall, an ebullient President Trump traveled relentlessly to hold raise-the-rafters campaign rallies — sometimes three a day — in states where his presence was likely to help Republicans on the ballot.

But his mood apparently has changed as he has taken measure of the electoral backlash that voters delivered Nov. 6. With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources.

Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides, from junior press assistants to senior officials. “He’s furious,” said one administration official. “Most staffers are trying to avoid him.”

LATimes >>
His unravelling is clearly accelerating

Clearly LOL. I love how you people act as if you spend great amounts of time with him and actually KNOW what goes on behind closed doors. You must be invisible and able to walk through walls.

Wasn't it "the gropenfhuerer" who made the claim that Hillary Clinton didn't have the stamina to be President?
Sure it was.
Now look at this lying pile of dog excrement.
And check out what the b*tt-lickers here keep saying in his defense.

This is a good example of how trump can never win no matter what he does. So after a whirlwind election sprint and an overseas trip this 70 year old might be taking a breather and catching up on other issues. No no no he is licking his wounds and in the fetal position. Jesus Christ, we have two years of this. Rush said that people won’t be able to keep up this level of hate forever, man are Dems proving him wrong.

LATimes >>

(watch me shut this ignorant, whiny fool down)
Rather than posting just another played the fuck out “Orange Man bad” thread why don’t you go ahead and tell us how the Trump presidency has negatively affected your quality of life?
If you puss out and pretend you didn’t see this post we’ll totally understand.

Lol. You think a lot of yourself, don't you, kitten? Adorable. :auiqs.jpg: Honestly, I could give a fuck either way, but I tend to side with my own kind. You know, humans. I feel The Orange Virus is particularly hazardous to our health.

However, The Orange Virus doesn't personally affect me at all currently. His predecessor did a bit, and that's about as close as I got to the shit show that is our political theater. It's his government that will eventually give him the judicial enema he needs, not me.

So a president delivering on promises made and governing a nation that is better on his watch by every metric that matters is “hazardous to our health”?
Come on man, shit don’t add up...cut the bullshit...are you an illegal?
Is this another “he talks mean to lowlifes” situation?

LATimes >>

Rather than posting just another played the fuck out “Orange Man bad” thread why don’t you go ahead and tell us how the Trump presidency has negatively affected your quality of life?

Lol. You think a lot of yourself, don't you, kitten? Adorable. :auiqs.jpg: Honestly, I could give a fuck either way, but I tend to side with my own kind. You know, humans. I feel The Orange Virus is particularly hazardous to our health.

However, The Orange Virus doesn't personally affect me at all currently. His predecessor did a bit, and that's about as close as I got to the shit show that is our political theater. It's his government that will eventually give him the judicial enema he needs, not me.

Apparently he lives rent-free in your head, torturing you to the point where you make stupid-ass OPs like this one.

So yeah, he does personally affect ya. That's why you're bitching. :abgg2q.jpg:

I just believe he's a terrible person. :dunno:

If he's a terrible person, you're a couple notches worse than that. Let that sink in a minute..

Lol okay, simply because I'm pointing out The Orange Virus' current tantrum. Really cuts deep there coming from you, Marion. :auiqs.jpg:

Apparently he lives rent-free in your head, torturing you to the point where you make stupid-ass OPs like this one.

So yeah, he does personally affect ya. That's why you're bitching. :abgg2q.jpg:

I just believe he's a terrible person. :dunno:

If he's a terrible person, you're a couple notches worse than that. Let that sink in a minute..

Lol okay, simply because I'm pointing out The Orange Virus' current tantrum. Really cuts deep there coming from you, Marion. :auiqs.jpg:

Watch this, motherfucker: Who's the President of The United States?

LMAO! Your ass is short-circuiting right now.

I know this is bad, but it's fun as shit. It's like back in the day when you could give anybody online that you wanted a BSOD and they'd have to reboot. Only this is indoctrinated people and not a computer. It still is like a BSOD.

iu

Last edited:
President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.
Making great jokes and lighting the diya lamp at the WH.

And yet could not honor our fallen veterans in Europe on Saturday or here at home on Monday. How MAGA!

Yes he did.
He has also done many things to help strengthen our military.
But it seems you don't want to hear anything that's good.
You've been poisoned by the news.

Except honor those veterans that gave all in Europe or the ones buried at Arlington.

Of course....tiny trump is continuing with all his "presidential duties"....such as...................?

...............Verbally bitchslapping the living fuck out of LefTards daily?
What did I win?

Absolutely nothing. In fact, you lost. Trump hasn't bitch slapped anyone but himself. He daily admits to illegal acts, many of which quality as "high crimes and misdemeanors", and he commits obstruction of justice via Twitter.

With the loss of the House, his firing of Jeff Sessions having blown up in his face with an acting AG who is under investigation for fraud, and infighting in the White House and Trump lashing out at aides.

There's the fun and frivolity of Trump's latest trip to Europe wherein he was again a public laughingstock in the eyes of the world. Since the debacle at the UN, world leaders haven't been shy in showing their disdain and disgust for your clown prince. Or on calling him for his fear of getting his hair wet.

Now we have the First Lady calling for a security official to be fired, infighting among cabinet members and White House officials and a President who is hiding out and behaving like a total asshole.

And while all of this is going on, Mueller prepared to file new charges, the Democrats have already prepared filings to obtain the President's personal income taxes. The House Intelligence Committee will be recalling Junior to question him over his lies to the Committee about the Trump Tower when the Committee was being lead by Devon Nunez. Lying to the House Committee is a felony. Do you think Democrats will go easy on Junior? Name one valid legal or moral reason why you think they should.

Good times. I can hardly wait.

Of course....tiny trump is continuing with all his "presidential duties"....such as...................?

...............Verbally bitchslapping the living fuck out of LefTards daily?
What did I win?

Absolutely nothing. In fact, you lost. Trump hasn't bitch slapped anyone but himself. He daily admits to illegal acts, many of which quality as "high crimes and misdemeanors", and he commits obstruction of justice via Twitter.

With the loss of the House, his firing of Jeff Sessions having blown up in his face with an acting AG who is under investigation for fraud, and infighting in the White House and Trump lashing out at aides.

There's the fun and frivolity of Trump's latest trip to Europe wherein he was again a public laughingstock in the eyes of the world. Since the debacle at the UN, world leaders haven't been shy in showing their disdain and disgust for your clown prince. Or on calling him for his fear of getting his hair wet.

Now we have the First Lady calling for a security official to be fired, infighting among cabinet members and White House officials and a President who is hiding out and behaving like a total asshole.

And while all of this is going on, Mueller prepared to file new charges, the Democrats have already prepared filings to obtain the President's personal income taxes. The House Intelligence Committee will be recalling Junior to question him over his lies to the Committee about the Trump Tower when the Committee was being lead by Devon Nunez. Lying to the House Committee is a felony. Do you think Democrats will go easy on Junior? Name one valid legal or moral reason why you think they should.

Good times. I can hardly wait.

“We got him right where we want him...for sure this time.” - Part 8,994
Meanwhile the GOP owns the senate, the White House and SCOTUS...America’s Best cash checks like never before, REAL legit Americans are unified, wetbacks are in hiding like the cockroaches they are and the filthy lowlifes amongst us piss their pants daily. Good times is right.

President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.

And yet could not honor our fallen veterans in Europe on Saturday or here at home on Monday. How MAGA!

Yes he did.

Except honor those veterans that gave all in Europe or the ones buried at Arlington.

Yes he did.

With the media not telling why.
Exploding the myth that Trump didn’t visit Arlington cemetery on Veterans Day due to rain - Liberty Unyielding
the decision to ground Marine One, the president’s helicopter, was made as it always is “by the Marine Corps and the White House Military Office, which then presents the recommendation to the White House in collaboration with the Secret Service.” Trump had nothing to do with it.

Yes he did.

Yes he did.

With the media not telling why.
Exploding the myth that Trump didn’t visit Arlington cemetery on Veterans Day due to rain - Liberty Unyielding
the decision to ground Marine One, the president’s helicopter, was made as it always is “by the Marine Corps and the White House Military Office, which then presents the recommendation to the White House in collaboration with the Secret Service.” Trump had nothing to do with it.

Guess the automobiles were grounded as well.

Forum List

Back