It would seem the king of the snowflakes is melting!

Nice English, faggot. Ask me how much I care what meathead says? Not one fucking iota, baby.

Rob Reiner on Twitter

Nice nothing keep being stupid, it comes so natural for ewe!

In your Trump-tormented mind maybe, nutball. Grammar doesn't come easy for you, it appears.

Did you not graduate High School, or did where you went just fail to teach you properly that badly?

Maybe, but stupid comes easy for ewe!

Yeah, ok. :rolleyes:

You're looking like an Eyepublius sock right about now, or maybe even Whiney Rhiney.

Case in point, this text:

Ewe..got what what I neeedd, but you say he's just a friend, but you say he's just a friend...

/end Bismarck E. snippet.

Oh lookie ^...ewe already sound just like
a Queens Daddy $poiled Putin 'Apprentice' mob$ter
Devo | Whip It | Official Video
'Screw your optics, I'm going in'

Let's see, how does that go, "Who cares what ewe think."

Sockboy sez wut? How's the weather in TX today, boy?

I am gonna bust your ass, watch and learn.

Nice nothing keep being stupid, it comes so natural for ewe!

In your Trump-tormented mind maybe, nutball. Grammar doesn't come easy for you, it appears.

Did you not graduate High School, or did where you went just fail to teach you properly that badly?

You're looking like an Eyepublius sock right about now, or maybe even Whiney Rhiney.

Ewe..got what what I neeedd, but you say he's just a friend, but you say he's just a friend...

Do not know, it's cold in Akron Ohio. Watch and learn.

Sure it is, what's the temp within 1 minute?

23 degrees

23 degrees

Sucks to be you. :abgg2q.jpg:

Maybe you're not a sock, but are of hive mind with a douchebag.

President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.
Making great jokes and lighting the diya lamp at the WH.

And yet could not honor our fallen veterans in Europe on Saturday or here at home on Monday. How MAGA!

You are wrong.

Trump honored American veterans in Paris on November 11th. He went to the Suresnes American Cemetery that is a resting place of WWI soldiers:

Lieux_CimetiereAmericainSuresnes_01.jpg

Suresnes American Cemetery | Chemins de Mémoire - Ministère de la Défense

Again Trump went to pay his respect to our veterans on November 11th in Paris:

AP_18315560664649-1140x684.jpg

Remarks by President Trump at the Suresnes American Cemetery | U.S. Embassy & Consulates in France

It seems the media forgot to mention this.

The only melting snowflake here is OP. I'm keeping him busy in another thread, so he isn't posting here. ;)

OP is either LVatorman, or Rhinelandcitylimits.

The more LV and Rhineland type, the less OP does..

Coincidence? It is not.

Last edited:
President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.

And yet could not honor our fallen veterans in Europe on Saturday or here at home on Monday. How MAGA!

You are wrong.

Trump honored American veterans in Paris on November 11th. He went to the Suresnes American Cemetery that is a resting place of WWI soldiers:

Remarks by President Trump at the Suresnes American Cemetery | U.S. Embassy & Consulates in France

Except if it is raining like it was Saturday.

You are wrong.

all by himself? snowflakes melt in the rain.
Trump has reportedly 'retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment' after mounting midterm losses, France.
"Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides," sketching "a picture of a brooding president 'trying to decide who to blame' for Republicans' election losses, even as he publicly and implausibly continues to claim victory."

You are wrong.

all by himself? snowflakes melt in the rain.
Trump has reportedly 'retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment' after mounting midterm losses, France.
"Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides," sketching "a picture of a brooding president 'trying to decide who to blame' for Republicans' election losses, even as he publicly and implausibly continues to claim victory."

"They say". If "they" is anonymous, it's total bullshit.

My, my. The Orange Virus seems a bit down in the dumps after the midterms. Orange Man Angry.

Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties

For weeks this fall, an ebullient President Trump traveled relentlessly to hold raise-the-rafters campaign rallies — sometimes three a day — in states where his presence was likely to help Republicans on the ballot.

But his mood apparently has changed as he has taken measure of the electoral backlash that voters delivered Nov. 6. With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources.

Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides, from junior press assistants to senior officials. “He’s furious,” said one administration official. “Most staffers are trying to avoid him.”

LATimes >>

(watch me shut this ignorant, whiny fool down)
Rather than posting just another played the fuck out “Orange Man bad” thread why don’t you go ahead and tell us how the Trump presidency has negatively affected your quality of life?
If you puss out and pretend you didn’t see this post we’ll totally understand.

Lol. You think a lot of yourself, don't you, kitten? Adorable. :auiqs.jpg: Honestly, I could give a fuck either way, but I tend to side with my own kind. You know, humans. I feel The Orange Virus is particularly hazardous to our health.

However, The Orange Virus doesn't personally affect me at all currently. His predecessor did a bit, and that's about as close as I got to the shit show that is our political theater. It's his government that will eventually give him the judicial enema he needs, not me.

Apparently he lives rent-free in your head, torturing you to the point where you make stupid-ass OPs like this one.

So yeah, he does personally affect ya. That's why you're bitching. :abgg2q.jpg:

I just believe he's a terrible person. :dunno:

Trump is going nuts because the bell is tolling and it is tolling for him

He is becoming unhinged because he know that the country is rejecting the loon.

Forum List

Back