It would have been smarter to just ignore Trump for four years

They blocked his access to the audiences of Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube,
Had Trump not abused the rules of use for those platforms by lying, repeatedly, he could still be using them. It would have saved him the trouble of starting his own social media platform which is on the brink of having SPAC investors walk out on him.

Generically blaming "Dems" for his plight, when he is to blame, is SOP for Trump cultists.

LOL - that's an integral part of the EC arrangement, so your "total" support of the EC isn't quite so total.

Of course it's total. Pointing out it's currently inequitable doesn't reduce my support for the system. It just means I think the states should be more representative of their populations.

For example in the 2020 election...

AR, ID, IA, KS, MO, MT, NE, ND, SD, UT & WY accounted for the same number of electoral votes as CA but had 36% less population.

STATE .................. EV ......... POPULATION
California ........... 55 .............. 39,512,223

<above> ........... 55 .............. 25,445,305

Of course it's total. Pointing out it's currently inequitable doesn't reduce my support for the system. It just means I think the states should be more representative of their populations.

AR, ID, IA, KS, MO, MT, NE, ND, SD, UT & WY accounted for the same number of electoral votes as CA but had 36% less population.

Does it really matter when there was massive fraud?

You realize that national intell docs can’t and shouldn’t be discussed in public right?

Should we all see the agents names that were exposed by this?

Should we all see the nuclear secrets made vulnerable?
How do you know that there were agent names and nuclear secrets?

Had Trump not abused the rules of use for those platforms by lying, repeatedly, he could still be using them. It would have saved him the trouble of starting his own social media platform which is on the brink of having SPAC investors walk out on him.

Generically blaming "Dems" for his plight, when he is to blame, is SOP for Trump cultists.
That argument assumes Twitter and Facebook are honest arbiters of the truth which we know they are not.

Again, that's an integral feature of the EC. It's supposed to be counterbalance to sheer numerical advantage.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. That proves he won the election.
It proves no such thing.It proves a president can be installed and fraud can be covered up by a corrupt government and equally corrupt media and attempts to cover it up by pissants like yourself. That is all it proves. Next..

Again, that's an integral feature of the EC. It's supposed to be counterbalance to sheer numerical advantage.

It's supposed to be apportioned according to population. It's clearly unbalanced.

It proves no such thing.It proves a president can be installed and fraud can be covered up by a corrupt government and equally corrupt media and attempts to cover it up by pissants like yourself. That is all it proves. Next..

Since that didn't happen in 2020, your "can be" notion doesn't apply.

Since that didn't happen in 2020, your "can be" notion doesn't apply.
It did happen and the lie you push has failed miserably. You do not have the integrity ( like the 2020 election) to admit it.

It's supposed to be apportioned according to population. It's clearly unbalanced.
For the House. The Senate is apportioned two per state. You know that, and you don't like it. Why are you denying it? Is the just political fakery for fun?

It did happen and the lie you push has failed miserably. You do not have the integrity ( like the 2020 election) to admit it.

LOL

Which brings us full circle to you not being able to prove it after nearly 2 years.

Forum List

Back