It would have been smarter to just ignore Trump for four years

Actually, it sounds pretty screwed up. I'm sure the French are flipping out about it.

Did he want that for black mail? Was he going to sell it to La Pen?
I dont know or care about the President of Surrenderstan.
That's anything BUT boring as are the nuclear secrets and human intell docs he stole
What did those docs say exactly? Quote them.

Yeah, like one should just ignore a cancer.

Then surely Trump copied it, eh? Why doesn't he release it to the press now?
That is a good question. He should. He should have released it before the raid then his wife wouldn't have her panties in a bunch. A sticky bunch on some agent's end table.

If he has a copy he may be waiting to leak it at election time.

Yeah, like one should just ignore a cancer.
It would have been smarter yet to look closely at why voters were so fed up with Democrats that they turned to someone like Trump in the first place.

That is a good question. He should. He should have released it before the raid then his wife wouldn't have her panties in a bunch. A sticky bunch on some agent's end table.

If he has a copy he may be waiting to leak it at election time.
You mean like right before the election, so its veracity can't be confirmed until afterwards? Why would he do that?

You mean like right before the election, so its veracity can't be confirmed until afterwards? Why would he do that?
October surprise. Trump didn't invent that.

I won't cry for the DOJ/FBI. they've pulled more than their share of near-elction surprises. They've had plenty of time to release it themselves since Trump declassified it and ordered its release.

Umm, voters wanted Hillary. It was the electoral college which elected Trump.
It was voters who told the electoral college to vote for Trump. Someone should have explained the EC to the HRS campaign so they didn't strategize for the popular vote.

October surprise. Trump didn't invent that.

I won't cry for the DOJ/FBI. they've pulled more than their share of near-elction surprises. They've had plenty of time to release it themselves since Trump declassified it and ordered its release.
Sure, if he's just playing the usual political games, I suppose waiting would be a good idea. Especially if it didn't amount to anything.

But if he has real evidence of the corruption, you'd think he'd put it out there now, so there's plenty of time to prove it beforehand.

It was voters who told the electoral college to vote for Trump. Someone should have explained the EC to the HRS campaign so they didn't strategize for the popular vote.

Who says she strategized for the popular vote and not the electoral vote?

Because 2 unpopular candidates ran against each other.
Exactly. We need at least one of the parties to stop whining and put together a candidate/platform combo with broad appeal. More importantly, we need to stop voting for them when they fail to do that.

But neither of those will happen, so down the shitter we go.

But you've never seen the DoJ raiding his home and a sitting grand jury considering his part in the Insurrection before, either, have you?

You keep right on deluding yourself that this time isn't different than the idiot-Dems two ill-considered ill-executed Impeachments in the House.

That'll make the (increasingly likely) Arraignment Day all-the-more delicious as the rest of the country watch your tiny little MAGA heads explode.
That is because our government started weaponizing under Obama and the hacks he installed are still there and their numbers have grown. Weaponized agencies do not reflect the will of the people. You are a fascist pig. If you did not know that, you do now.

That's what she "won" isnt it? If she was campaigning for the electoral votes she failed bigly.

While I'm totally in support of the electoral college, it does have flaws. One of them being it's not setup equitably by population across the various states.

While I'm totally in support of the electoral college, it does have flaws. One of them being it's not setup equitably by population across the various states.
LOL - that's an integral part of the EC arrangement, so your "total" support of the EC isn't quite so total.

I dont know or care about the President of Surrenderstan.

What did those docs say exactly? Quote them.
You realize that national intell docs can’t and shouldn’t be discussed in public right?

Should we all see the agents names that were exposed by this?

Should we all see the nuclear secrets made vulnerable?

Forum List

Back