It would have been smarter to just ignore Trump for four years

What's wrong with gated communities? You jealous? Keeps shit stains like you out.
I live in a community where cops shoot bad people but I'm not self-centered like you and I don't stab co-workers in the back.

Maybe... maybe...,

Then again, last TWO times it was idiot Democrats jumping the gun on Impeachment with zero chance of conviction in the Senate...

THIS time your Orange Baboon is facing massive Federal and State investigations and grand juries and subpoenas and likely criminal indictments...

But you go right ahead and feel safe-and-snug in your complacency... :itsok:

Your traitorous Orange Kool-Aid Con-Man knows better... and he's sweating his a$$ off right about now...

Couldn't happen to a nicer Benedict Arnold clone...
If only you spent your energy on something useful and good instead of HATE. Must be exhausting.

If only you spent your energy on something useful and good instead of HATE. Must be exhausting.
Oh, but I AM spending my energy on something useful...

Doing my own tiny little bit in the blogosphere to keep sounding the alarm over Rump's existential threat to the Republic, until that threat has been set aside...

A necessary and honorable voluntary sideline...

He didn't, they were declassified, remember?

I dunno. It sounds pretty boring.
Why bother , your wasting your time trying to debate with democrat liars . They never quit lying ever . Even when given irrefutable facts they just ignore and repeat the lie over and over and over again . They are the most dishonest people on this planet .

Oh, but I AM spending my energy on something useful...

Doing my own tiny little bit in the blogosphere to keep sounding the alarm over Rump's existential threat to the Republic, until that threat has been set aside...

A necessary and honorable voluntary sideline...
Useful liar that's what you are.

Forum List

Back