It was a leak, not a hack and the DNC insider is NOT Russian

You said the NSA said nothing. Man up & admit you were wrtong because this squirming you are doing is really embarrassing.
Why don't you man up and give us their evidence instead of making the declaration and prancing around in victory?

Why don't you believe our country instead of Russia? Why?
I believe in facts and so far have seen none. Only allegations. I'm not a liberal so I give allegations little weight. Meanwhile, I realize how reckless it is to throw out such serious accusations without said evidence.
The FBI, CIA our entire intelligence community says it did.

Do you believe that there were classified e-mails on Hillary's server? You, Trump, and your cohorts say there were yet they never saw one.

But hey, I know hypocrisy when I see it & you meet fit the bill.
I've asked repeatedly for the evidence and the government officials said so is all you can manage. Yes, I believe Hillary had classified emails on her personal server, because if she didn't it means they didn't send her any. As Sec of State that's not credible so your analogy if flawed.

...and

what really chaps my ass these days is the liberal news media all parroting each other in saying that the Russians 'hacked the election'. There was absolutely no hacking of the election and changing of votes by some outside influence.

IF there was hacking by Russia, it was of the DNC or Podesta...NOT the election. Assange says the DNC emails were leaked...Podesta lost his cell phone.

The left is grabbing at straws to blame someone other than themselves.
The Limbaugh defense. If I was interested in what the oversized idiot Limbaugh says, I would tune into his broadcast
It has nothing to do with Limbaugh. It is pure logic...something that eludes most liberals. If they use logic, their lies don't work well.

You seem to know a lot about Limbaugh. You must tune in more than you claim not to. Such a child!

Why do progressives think that Russia wanting Hillary defeated somehow invalidates the election? We also know China and Saudi Arabia wanted Hillary to win. She was openly hostile to Russia and was pushing for war with them. Everyone knows Trump isn't out to start a war with Russia, which is why a lot of us supported him. We don't want war with Russia, and we don't want to be in a proxy war with them by means of the Syria quagmire that Hillary and the Hussein want us in.

I could care less if Russia "helped" Trump by means of exposing the Democrats for the corrupt pieces of shit they are. Hillary and the Dems were "helped" by the Saudis and China. Should we call Obama's election invalid because of all the overseas money from China he got? Were was the progressive outrage over another government "influencing" then?
Obama and the libs complaining about Russian intervention in our election makes me wonder what other countries think about the USA trying to depose their reigning leaders. Is that not EXTREME intervention?

You said the NSA said nothing. Man up & admit you were wrtong because this squirming you are doing is really embarrassing.
Why don't you man up and give us their evidence instead of making the declaration and prancing around in victory?

I believe in facts and so far have seen none. Only allegations. I'm not a liberal so I give allegations little weight. Meanwhile, I realize how reckless it is to throw out such serious accusations without said evidence.

Do you believe that there were classified e-mails on Hillary's server? You, Trump, and your cohorts say there were yet they never saw one.

They parrot each other at the behest of the administration they work for...just like the MSM parrot each other in repetition of fake news stories. SHOW SOME EVIDENCE! Otherwise it's he said she said he said she said.....therefore it must be true. Fuck you and the horse you ride!

dnc.jpg

Julian Assange has claimed since the leaks from the DNC started coming out that they were not from Russia hacking the DNC despite Hillary Clinton and the DNC blaming Russia for the hacks.

The CIA director recently came out saying that Russia could be indirectly involved which is not proof at all. Either they are involved or they are not.

Let’s not forget that the CIA also said that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we all know that was a lie now.

Now former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan has come out saying that he knows who the person leaker is and they are not from Russia but rather from inside the DNC!

According to Craig Murray.org:

A little simple logic demolishes the CIA’s claims. The CIA claim they “know the individuals” involved. Yet under Obama the USA has been absolutely ruthless in its persecution of whistleblowers, and its pursuit of foreign hackers through extradition. We are supposed to believe that in the most vital instance imaginable, an attempt by a foreign power to destabilise a US election, even though the CIA knows who the individuals are, nobody is going to be arrested or extradited, or (if in Russia) made subject to yet more banking and other restrictions against Russian individuals? Plainly it stinks. The anonymous source claims of “We know who it was, it was the Russians” are beneath contempt.

As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two. And it should be said again and again, that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, if she had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie, if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence, if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened.

There is no direct evidence pointing to Russian involvement. Only those that have had their dirty secrets and lies exposed are the ones claiming that. Hard to imaging why?

It appears as if someone from the DNC is releasing the files. Destroyed from inside is the perfect way for these corrupt politicians to go down.

There is no direct evidence pointing to Russian involvement. Only those that have had their dirty secrets and lies exposed are the ones claiming that. Hard to imaging why?

It appears as if someone from the DNC is releasing the files. Destroyed from inside is the perfect way for these corrupt politicians to go down.

WikiLeaks Operative Exposes Democrat Insiders as Source for Hacked DNC Docs -- NOT RUSSIA

fake-news.jpg
AGREE!

I've asked repeatedly for the evidence and the government officials said so is all you can manage. Yes, I believe Hillary had classified emails on her personal server, because if she didn't it means they didn't send her any. As Sec of State that's not credible so your analogy if flawed.
Did you see the classified e-mail? No So STFU you ignorant hypocrite.

Donald Trump is not credible as he lied more often than he told the truth & you voted for him.

...and

what really chaps my ass these days is the liberal news media all parroting each other in saying that the Russians 'hacked the election'. There was absolutely no hacking of the election and changing of votes by some outside influence.

IF there was hacking by Russia, it was of the DNC or Podesta...NOT the election. Assange says the DNC emails were leaked...Podesta lost his cell phone.

The Limbaugh defense. If I was interested in what the oversized idiot Limbaugh says, I would tune into his broadcast
It has nothing to do with Limbaugh. It is pure logic...something that eludes most liberals. If they use logic, their lies don't work well.

You seem to know a lot about Limbaugh. You must tune in more than you claim not to. Such a child!

When I am on a errand I do, on occasion, tune in to El Rushbo. It gives me laughs to see you ditto heads regurgitating his crap on the message boards.

Did you see the classified e-mail? No So STFU you ignorant hypocrite.

Donald Trump is not credible as he lied more often than he told the truth & you voted for him.
Your analogy is flawed for the reason mentioned above. You have no answer for it, doubling down on stupid won't work. She got no classified emails? I guess no one trusted her then. Good riddance.

Bet that won't stop the crooked biased media from their attempts to spread their "fake news."
They are complicit in the DNC scandal, teaming up with them to blame the Russians is their only option. To acknowledge their role in the deception is to invite liability and serious criminal and civil lawsuits. They think President Trump is bad now, wait until CNN and MSBC are replaced by Briebart and InfoWars in the White House Press Corps.
CNN/MSNBC already have been informed no one working for either outlets will be given press accreditation to attend any WH press conferences.... period!
That's why these outlets are screaming their heads off.
They made their beds they can lie in them.

Funny how you didn't demand all this proof of evidence when NK hacked Sony. Now that it's Russia....you demand details.
Is "demanding details" not the proper thing to do?
Details are NOT an "unnamed source" at the NYTs claiming an "unnamed source" at the CIA said something on the condition of anonymity.
This is starting to smell a lot like what the LIB MSM concocts.
They ALWAYS end up looking like fucking idiots.

...and

When I am on a errand I do, on occasion, tune in to El Rushbo. It gives me laughs to see you ditto heads regurgitating his crap on the message boards.
I never tune in to Limbaugh. That doesn't make his statements wrong. Millions do tune in to Limbaugh. That doesn't make his statements right. You have a liberal bent. That drives you disregard a conservative messenger NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS! That is just a small part of all that makes you STUPID!

...and

I never tune in to Limbaugh. That doesn't make his statements wrong. Millions do tune in to Limbaugh. That doesn't make his statements right. You have a liberal bent. That drives you disregard a conservative messenger NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS! That is just a small part of all that makes you STUPID!
Actually it is the evidence of his stupidity we don't what makes him stupid we just have evidence from his posts that he is really stupid.

...and

Actually it is the evidence of his stupidity we don't what makes him stupid we just have evidence from his posts that he is really stupid.
I , for one would appreciate your indicating, by way of punctuation, just where one sentence ends and the next begins. You do not appear to me to be stupid....just a bit lazy.

Justified objection. I simply find the snowflakes too boring, silly and ineffectual to care. RealDave, in particular, appears not to be in radio contact with reality with opponents like him no one needs much in the way of allies.

...and

Are you defending Limbaugh when you don't know what he says?

...and

Are you defending Limbaugh when you don't know what he says?
Not at all. Just because two people share the same thought on a topic doesn't mean one listened to the other. I'm not defending Limbaugh at all. I am using common sense logic...something the eludes a lot of the liberals.

Forum List

Back