It was a leak, not a hack and the DNC insider is NOT Russian

Why do progressives think that Russia wanting Hillary defeated somehow invalidates the election? We also know China and Saudi Arabia wanted Hillary to win. She was openly hostile to Russia and was pushing for war with them. Everyone knows Trump isn't out to start a war with Russia, which is why a lot of us supported him. We don't want war with Russia, and we don't want to be in a proxy war with them by means of the Syria quagmire that Hillary and the Hussein want us in.

I could care less if Russia "helped" Trump by means of exposing the Democrats for the corrupt pieces of shit they are. Hillary and the Dems were "helped" by the Saudis and China. Should we call Obama's election invalid because of all the overseas money from China he got? Were was the progressive outrage over another government "influencing" then?
Exactly, does the fact that a foreign country like Mexico wanted Hillary to win and made efforts to get Hispanics to vote for Hillary, invalidate our election?

The FBI is solely in charge of counter-intelligence, CIA confirmation is fake news.
And the NSA hasn't said a word...
NSA Chief speaks candidly of Russia and U.S. election

Wow, don't you look stupid.
Not as stupid as someone who joins the piss parade to sell everyone that it's raining. "Rogers is most likely referencing Russia" Still waiting for the proof, Slappy. Why can't any name names or come up with proof? Until they do, my statement stands unopposed and uncontested.

15400487_1154847367962911_6305853766438839929_n.jpg
You said the NSA said nothing. Man up & admit you were wrtong because this squirming you are doing is really embarrassing.

The FBI is solely in charge of counter-intelligence, CIA confirmation is fake news.

Not as stupid as someone who joins the piss parade to sell everyone that it's raining. "Rogers is most likely referencing Russia" Still waiting for the proof, Slappy. Why can't any name names or come up with proof? Until they do, my statement stands unopposed and uncontested.

You said the NSA said nothing. Man up & admit you were wrtong because this squirming you are doing is really embarrassing.
I was not "wrtong" and I stand by my position. Besides, I don't need to "squirm", when it's you that is drowning in your own bullshit.

I was not "wrtong" and I stand by my position. Besides, I don't need to "squirm", when it's you that is drowning in your own bullshit.
No, I am sure that RealDave is well accustomed to swimming in his own bullshit by now, that small amount he cannot swallow himself.

This was your statement: "And the NSA hasn't said a word"
It's been debunked.
Lol, standard liberal counter-claim sans any evidence.

IF 'it's been debunked' that the NSA has not commented, then what did they say and what specific evidence did they give for their speculation regarding Russia?
An avalanche of comments does not produce evidence. They want us to believe that the FBI, the CIA or the NSA cannot come up with a credible name with all the assets at their disposal. The only reason to withhold evidence would be that it would prove to be embarrassing. I'm sure everyone invested in the lie will use any tactic they can to cover up the fact that it was a DNC leak from someone who was sick of their tactics. Not really a problem. The truth is a stubborn thing. Let them spin their wheels and finally validate their own opposition. The only sad thing is that they will spend countless millions of tax payer dollars in committees and the end result will still be no evidence. As long as the focus is on the Russians, there will be no evidence. Focus on the leak and the rats will jump ship.

Funny how you didn't demand all this proof of evidence when NK hacked Sony. Now that it's Russia....you demand details.
Funny how you still provide no evidence.

And with this highly politicized Obama regime, evidence is required.

Remember, there was "no evidence" that Hillary did anything wrong. :D

However, all the "evidence" pinpoint to Russian hacking.

John Freakin Bolton. That idiot. Defending Putin?

So you are standing behind that the "NSA was silent"?

Why don't you man up and give us their evidence instead of making the declaration and prancing around in victory?

Why don't you believe our country instead of Russia? Why?
I believe in facts and so far have seen none. Only allegations. I'm not a liberal so I give allegations little weight. Meanwhile, I realize how reckless it is to throw out such serious accusations without said evidence.

I'm still waiting for you to produce their evidence. You can't bluff your way out of it.

Of course, Buttheimer. These statements from intelligence (including the NSA) are a lot more definite in their conclusions than your pathetic allusions.

Last edited:
What is this so called "hack" really? Everybody agrees that there is no way they were able to manipulate the votes, so what we're talking about is the wiki leaks emails of the DNC and other Hillary operatives that exposed Hillary and the Democrats as a bunch of corrupt, crooked people with no ethics, morals, or values whatsoever.

And Assange has already stated that Russia wasn't behind those emails. Case closed. This is just another pathetic desperate attempt by the democrats and the media to delegitimize the election of Trump. The morons are still living in that elitist bubble, running around like chickens with their heads cut off, thinking that they're actually fooling the American people with this baloney. I guess they didn't learn anything from the election.

Last edited:
Why don't you man up and give us their evidence instead of making the declaration and prancing around in victory?

I believe in facts and so far have seen none. Only allegations. I'm not a liberal so I give allegations little weight. Meanwhile, I realize how reckless it is to throw out such serious accusations without said evidence.
The FBI, CIA our entire intelligence community says it did.

Do you believe that there were classified e-mails on Hillary's server? You, Trump, and your cohorts say there were yet they never saw one.

But hey, I know hypocrisy when I see it & you meet fit the bill.

The FBI, CIA our entire intelligence community says it did.

Do you believe that there were classified e-mails on Hillary's server? You, Trump, and your cohorts say there were yet they never saw one.

But hey, I know hypocrisy when I see it & you meet fit the bill.
They said it, haven't proved it.

Forum List

Back