Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Was it really

TJ Max reject who is high on marx and Hitler

Uh boy
The west is in deep shit
abbabababa.jpeg

Am not in synch with your presumed opinion .
What is it that you exactly disagree with?

Of course there are huge differences of opinion about what needs to be restricted and why , but such problems are resolved by due process and applying democratic principles . Surely ?

Am not in synch with your presumed opinion .
What is it that you exactly disagree with?

Of course there are huge differences of opinion about what needs to be restricted and why , but such problems are resolved by due process and applying democratic principles . Surely ?
Do you understand what she is saying ...what she wants codified

Do you understand what she is saying ...what she wants codified
Never question my Comprehension and Projection talents . They are of the highest order . Perhaps you correctly guess what might lie around the corner but that is no way to convince and manipulate your audience .You must argue a case on its evidence and merits . By all means point out possible next steps but resist acting as judge and jury for the present and your take on the future .

Never question my Comprehension and Projection talents . They are of the highest order . Perhaps you correctly guess what might lie around the corner but that is no way to convince and manipulate your audience .You must argue a case on its evidence and merits . By all means point out possible next steps but resist acting as judge and jury for the present and your take on the future .
Well a lot of euros english is not their first language..it wasn't meant as an insult
I'm arguing they're fuxking genocidal tyrants :p

The Irish...

I wouldn't mind visiting, but I wouldn't want to live there.

You do, I am certain, realize that the path many legislators, both state and federal, are steering this country towards is not terribly dissimilar to that exhibited in the OP's video...

Forum List

Back