It Sure Isn't Education

Only racist is you, for wanting to push blacks out of cities like Manassas, with illegals and their anchor babies. Why do you hate black people so much.
So now you're reduced to nothing but childish lies? That's the best you can do?

Unlike some people I don't hate anyone, especially not over something like skin color. People who don't look exactly like me don't frighten me, unlike some people. People who were not born in the same city I was don't frighten me, unlike some people. People who have an accent or are still learning English don't frighten me, unlike some people.

So now you're reduced to nothing but childish lies? That's the best you can do?

Unlike some people I don't hate anyone, especially not over something like skin color. People who don't look exactly like me don't frighten me, unlike some people. People who were not born in the same city I was don't frighten me, unlike some people. People who have an accent or are still learning English don't frighten me, unlike some people.
So, educator, and i use that term loosely, when i lived in Manassas in 2012 there was about 15% blacks of population, when Terry McAweful took over in 2014, and declared Virginia a Sanctuary state, then there was a flood of illegals that came in and soon, all the blacks had moved out while anchor babies took over the schools. I was there, you progressive slave, i saw it with my own eyes, how black businesses soon left along with their children.

This is why i hate progressive teachers who need to be at the bottom of the ocean for failing US citizen's children.

So, educator, and i use that term loosely, when i lived in Manassas in 2012 there was about 15% blacks of population, when Terry McAweful took over in 2014, and declared Virginia a Sanctuary state, then there was a flood of illegals that came in and soon, all the blacks had moved out.....
And?

Absolutely wrong. Now you've been told, so don't lie about what I am or what I think. It is childish and dishonest.
You think illegal aliens children should be taken care of and given an education, which you get paid for, so you are an entitle bitch sucking on the government teat, or a progressive slave. I know all about you "educators"...

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

You think illegal aliens children should be taken care of and given an education,....
In the US, ALL school aged children are given an education - BY LAW. Don't like it? Call your congressman. I don't know the immigration status of any of my students, but the great majority of ESL students in American schools are natural-born US citizens.

In the US, ALL school aged children are given an education - BY LAW. Don't like it? Call your congressman. I don't know the immigration status of any of my students, but the great majority of ESL students in American schools are natural-born US citizens.
Ah yes, the 14th amendment where children of slaves born in the US will be granted citizen status. I know the Progressives want to enslave the new brown people coming across the southern borders with their diseases, and you are encouraging it with "i love them thair kiddos, because i get oodles of money for every child that sits in my classroom." Even when some of those illegals children who werent born here, are sitting in those classrooms. Holding the class back because they "no speaka English".

.... you are encouraging it with "i [sic] love them thair [sic] kiddos, because i get oodles of money for every child that sits in my classroom." ....
Why did you use quotation marks? I have NEVER said that. Do NOT misrepresent my words or thoughts.

Again, I don't know the immigration status of my students.
Of course not, dont ask, dont tell, right? How many of those students are legally here while their parents "if they got lucky enough not to be caught" are living off of welfare, dumping even more kids into the neighborhoods, bankrupting the system? Look at Californication where that once great state, is so much in debt. You dont care, as long as they fill your coffers with those silver shekels.

Forum List

Back