It Sure Isn't Education

Because there aren't. Having a child in the US does not change the parent's immigration status.
But those who shouldnt be here, but in their own fucking worthless country, is now at the front of the line because of the progressive bullshit policies that the brown turd Obammy had put in place, and US citizens children get fucked because of it. Really fucking white of you.

But those who shouldnt be here, but in their own fucking worthless country, is now at the front of the line because of the progressive bullshit policies that the brown turd Obammy had put in place, and US citizens children get fucked because of it. Really fucking white of you.
You seem really eager to be furious about something. Do you think that cursing on the internet, repeating myths, and lying about me personally is going to do anything about the problem of illegal immigration?

Any country that they are illegally from. ......
So every other country in the world is "fucking worthless"? America is the greatest country in the world, but that doesn't mean that every other country on earth is "fucking worthless."

So every other country in the world is "fucking worthless"? America is the greatest country in the world, but that doesn't mean that every other country on earth is "fucking worthless."
Show me a brown or black country that has achieved what the United States has achieved. And no fictional ones counts.

Yeah, yeah, everyone knows you're a racist. You can stop trying so hard.
So you cant find a country of black or brown that is as successful as the United States, as i knew you couldnt.

1649189689497.png

Forum List

Back