It really is laughable to look back on the faux Hillary emails scandal when it comes to everything going on with Trump and his inner circle

The OP is obviously an idiot who knows nothing about Hillary's e-mail scandal.

I appreciate his self-identifying though. It means no one has to listen to him or take him seriously.

and you dont say the same shit with each thread you throw up?....like i said billy your act is getting old....
Um no I definitely don’t. Just because they are all anti-Republican does not mean they are the same. More importantly, I do have threads that have criticized the left as well.

Libs think they can ignore the rule of law when it suits them as they have since obama was elected president in countless ways without weakening respect for the law throughout the land

But they were wrong

Um no I definitely don’t. Just because they are all anti-Republican does not mean they are the same. More importantly, I do have threads that have criticized the left as well.
well then just because my posts are all about criticizing your bullshit does not mean they are all the same......and how often do you say anything critical of the left?....

Yes he was. And he's caught on tape doing so. Hillary should not be in jail for emails and she did not create any dossier.
Yes she did, she created the Steele dosier, and she should be in jail for emails. She had her own personal server as Secretary of the United States and used it for official business. No, it is not legal or a good idea for that person to setup an email server using bobs computer shop....

well then just because my posts are all about criticizing your bullshit does not mean they are all the same......and how often do you say anything critical of the left?....
It’s stupid to assume I should criticize both equally. I’m not going to be some middle of the road idiot with no real convictions. Inevitably I am going to side more with one end of the spectrum. All of that is related to where the middle is in America. The middle is not enough. Being far left is what makes sense given where the middle is. Political issues are defined by where the middle is. The middle, in the US, is not far enough left.

Technically, Congress cited Holder for contempt for the very same thing (document production refusal) — BUT our always completely nonpartisan, fair and just DOJ didn’t bother to even try to prosecute Holder, at all.

They didn't even present it to a grand jury which is required by law. But hey, laws don't apply to commies.

It’s stupid to assume I should criticize both equally. I’m not going to be some middle of the road idiot with no real convictions. Inevitably I am going to side more with one end of the spectrum. All of that is related to where the middle is in America. The middle is not enough. Being far left is what makes sense given where the middle is. Political issues are defined by where the middle is. The middle, in the US, is not far enough left.
yes the majority of american doesn’t support for radical agenda

the far left and right asswipes are why there is such division in this country.....you people are the problem....

It’s stupid to assume I should criticize both equally. I’m not going to be some middle of the road idiot with no real convictions.

Understanding wrong is wrong is a conviction. You are arguing that hypocrisy is a valid conviction.

Inevitably I am going to side more with one end of the spectrum. All of that is related to where the middle is in America. The middle is not enough. Being far left is what makes sense given where the middle is. Political issues are defined by where the middle is. The middle, in the US, is not far enough left.

Siding with one side is not the problem. People will have varied opinions on things. The problem is excuse your guy for what you condemn the other guy of doing.

Trump’s own aids and allies testified under oath about Trump’s role on January 6th. They were subpoenaed and Steve Bannon has now been convicted of a crime.

It’s just laughable how republicans were viewing Hillary and her emails in comparison to this. Zero people have actually been called to testify on any part of that lol. Keep in mind that if there really was something to that fake scandal, Trump could have done at least something about it as president right?

Of course with Trump, his supporters still insist there is absolutely nothing to the scandal. It is 100% a witch hunt. I mean seriously, are you kidding me? There isn’t at least one aspect of that hearing that at least makes you want to review it and ask questions?! It’s such an emotional and disingenuous notion. It’s republicans themselves who are implicating Trump! But of course they are simply RINOs, right? How convenient. They werent RINOs before but now they became them lol

Faux scandal, Billy? Clinton was running the State Department through servers she paid big money to hide in her home so that she could evade Congressional oversight. She then lied to Congressional investigators looking into the Benghazi scandal. Then to cover up those lies...she paid to have those servers professionally scrubbed. The only reason Clinton wasn't indicted was that she was deemed by James Comey to be too inexperienced to understand that what she did was a crime...one of the most unbelievable claims ever made by an FBI Director!

While we know Trump is a corrupt as hell, what is really bad is how totally incompetent these people are...

They are complete fuck ups... There biggest defence (used here BTW) they were too stupid for it to actually work...

What are babbling on about now Teddy?

While we know Trump is a corrupt as hell, what is really bad is how totally incompetent these people are...

They are complete fuck ups... There biggest defence (used here BTW) they were too stupid for it to actually work...
how totally incompetent these people are..
are you talking about the Congress?....

And again why didn't The Fat Orange Idiot not do what he said he was gonna do. And you clowns cheered and cheered for? Incompetence, stupidity or bullshit? What is it, right?
MAGA

1658683686251.png

Like with a cloth?

Forum List

Back