It looks like the GOP has its strategy

So, let me understand your argument. A social worker, Kathy Reagan Bruner, in a small Texas county is accused of collecting 67 ballots in violation of the law and this is your evidence for your outrageous assertions. She was found and is being prosecuted.

The more telling statistic and story is this:

“(TNS) — The Texas Attorney General's office spent nearly twice as much time working on voter fraud cases this year as it did in 2018 — logging more than 22,000 staff hours — yet resolved just 16 prosecutions, half as many as two years ago, records show.

All 16 cases involved Harris County residents who gave false addresses on their voter registration forms. None of them received any jail time.”

That is all you need to know about the widespread voter fraud lie.

Last edited:
A pity you have no proof of that.

Don't need proof...

harry.reid.shrug.gif

You seem to know quite a bit about the manufacturing of fake news....

How about this. A Zionist liar attorney manufactures a "memo" saying trump thinks the dominion machines did not cheat.....

Lol

Was that you who thought that one up?
Yup, it was all me. Good job, Sherlock.

Yup, it was all me. Good job, Sherlock.

What about the bullshit blizzard of

Conservative who was anti vax now dying of Covid, wishing he had gotten vaxed....

Before he collects $10 million for faking death and moving next to you in tel aviv.

Say hi to Phil Valentine, and remind him his radio show sucked, which is why the top of Zionist fascism picked him for this fraud....

What about the bullshit blizzard of

Conservative who was anti vax now dying of Covid, wishing he had gotten vaxed....

Before he collects $10 million for faking death and moving next to you in tel aviv.

Say hi to Phil Valentine, and remind him his radio show sucked, which is why the top of Zionist fascism picked him for this fraud....
No, that one was not me.

So, let me understand your argument. So, a social worker, Kathy Reagan Bruner, in a small Texas county is accused of collecting 67 ballots in violation of the law and this is your evidence for your outrageous assertions. She was found and is being prosecuted.

The more telling statistic and story is this:

“(TNS) — The Texas Attorney General's office spent nearly twice as much time working on voter fraud cases this year as it did in 2018 — logging more than 22,000 staff hours — yet resolved just 16 prosecutions, half as many as two years ago, records show.

All 16 cases involved Harris County residents who gave false addresses on their voter registration forms. None of them received any jail time.”

That is all you need to know about the widespread voter fraud lie.

I see. No need to investigate or audit anything.

And if you notice ms Bruner is Zionist, will you get a card toss here?

Oh goodie, I love card tosses for telling truth....

Republicans tried to overrule the voters in 2020. They found too many laws stopping them
They have now worked to change those laws

Restrict mail in voting
Sell mistrust of our election systems
Put power to overturn elections on the hands of partisan legislatures
Stock the courts with conservatives

It's not about who casts the votes. It's about who counts the votes.

Many of us were wrong about 2016. I sure as hell was. One reason is that many of us stupidly assumed that Obama's elections were a sign of permanent demographic changes in America that would inevitably lead to corresponding changes in elections going forward.

It looks like the GOP has a plan for that.

Wielding his never-before-seen-in-America intraparty power, 45 is backing obedient Trumpsters who are running for a specific state office. It could be said that this office could become the second most powerful position in the country: Secretary of State. The person who has the most control over a state's electoral process.

Is it safe to assume that GOP candidates for Secretary of State in swing states will be given huge national support going forward? What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.? Evidently the GOP has figured that one out.

:popcorn:

C9tDBrDUAAAxFkU.jpg

Dumbfuck, Democrats never tried a stunt like that. Meaning you're now unwittingly calling yourself, "Goebbels."

So that's why democrats and Dominion refuse to comply with subpoenas to turn over their faked voting records

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
It's not about who casts the votes. It's about who counts the votes.

Many of us were wrong about 2016. I sure as hell was. One reason is that many of us stupidly assumed that Obama's elections were a sign of permanent demographic changes in America that would inevitably lead to corresponding changes in elections going forward.

It looks like the GOP has a plan for that.

Wielding his never-before-seen-in-America intraparty power, 45 is backing obedient Trumpsters who are running for a specific state office. It could be said that this office could become the second most powerful position in the country: Secretary of State. The person who has the most control over a state's electoral process.

Is it safe to assume that GOP candidates for Secretary of State in swing states will be given huge national support going forward? What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.? Evidently the GOP has figured that one out.

:popcorn:

Yet another reason that will fail Trump should he try it again in 2024 ... it requires the VP to unconstitutionally unilaterally reject electors and the VP during the next presidential certification in Congress will be a Democrat.

And there's the ultimate problem. The Democratic party leadership is old. Out of step. They think they can win this with ideas and policy. They don't understand that they are in a war.
Yep, and it's an asymmetrical war, too.

Look back to the conversations we had as a country after 9/11: "They're at war, and we're not". These people have been convinced that they're "fighting" to "save their country" from "evil". Ring a bell?

All rules and conduct go out in the window.

Forum List

Back