It looks like the GOP has its strategy

Maricopa county democrats
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, 4 of the 5 members on that board are Republican. Including the chairman.

Once again, you prove to be dumber than shit.

embarrassed-gif.489110

The war on democracy is well underway. Sad that there seems to be some "moderate" democrats who are complicit.
Says the commiecrat when Soros did the same thing.....nothing said.....nah bro........lefties want more mandates and less freedom........if you can't see it....you need to get you mouth off of Obama's dick and pay attention.

It's not about who casts the votes. It's about who counts the votes.

Many of us were wrong about 2016. I sure as hell was. One reason is that many of us stupidly assumed that Obama's elections were a sign of permanent demographic changes in America that would inevitably lead to corresponding changes in elections going forward.

It looks like the GOP has a plan for that.

Wielding his never-before-seen-in-America intraparty power, 45 is backing obedient Trumpsters who are running for a specific state office. It could be said that this office could become the second most powerful position in the country: Secretary of State. The person who has the most control over a state's electoral process.

Is it safe to assume that GOP candidates for Secretary of State in swing states will be given huge national support going forward? What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.? Evidently the GOP has figured that one out.

:popcorn:

why would we need a strategy with this nut bag in the white house.

It's not about who casts the votes. It's about who counts the votes.

Many of us were wrong about 2016. I sure as hell was. One reason is that many of us stupidly assumed that Obama's elections were a sign of permanent demographic changes in America that would inevitably lead to corresponding changes in elections going forward.

It looks like the GOP has a plan for that.

Wielding his never-before-seen-in-America intraparty power, 45 is backing obedient Trumpsters who are running for a specific state office. It could be said that this office could become the second most powerful position in the country: Secretary of State. The person who has the most control over a state's electoral process.

Is it safe to assume that GOP candidates for Secretary of State in swing states will be given huge national support going forward? What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.? Evidently the GOP has figured that one out.

:popcorn:

What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.?

Fair elections.

Except for his personality, what did Trump do to you?
Wow, that's actually one of the first cogent responses to a thread that I've seen you type in almost a year.
The answer is, well, personally to me, he did nothing. And for the majority of the rest of the country, he did nothing.
Let's face it, his four years in office were basically defined by doing...well, nothing. And in doing nothing, he allowed
a pandemic to take hold in this country leading to shutdowns and a tanking economy...all of which we are still dealing
with. Then, after being shown the door (because he was a terrible President), instead of quietly accepting defeat and
plan for 2024, he brays about fraud and figures he'll make as much noise as possible...and destroy our democratic norms
in the process.

And his GOP enablers have gone all in on him. I think that kinda does it for the Republican party..don't you?

What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.?

Fair elections.
They were. All of these states certified their elections. Republican and Democrat election officials.
Not one court case successful.

Deal with it. I'm pretty sure Trump is going to be in a lot of hot water shortly. :)

Wow, that's actually one of the first cogent responses to a thread that I've seen you type in almost a year.
The answer is, well, personally to me, he did nothing. And for the majority of the rest of the country, he did nothing.
Let's face it, is four years in office were basically defined by doing...well, nothing. And in doing nothing, he allowed
a pandemic to take hold in this country leading to shutdowns and a tanking economy...all of which we are still dealing
with. Then, after being shown the door (because he was a terrible President), instead of quietly accepting defeat and
plan for 2024, he brays about fraud and figures he'll make as much noise as possible...and destroy our democratic norms
in the process.

And his GOP enablers have gone all in on him. I think that kinda does it for the Republican party..don't you?
Trump tired to bring some semblance of sanity back. And you the Democratic norms is just a joke at this point.

They were. All of these states certified their elections. Republican and Democrat election officials.
Not one court case successful.

Deal with it. I'm pretty sure Trump is going to be in a lot of hot water shortly. :)
Where did I say they weren't fair?

Trump tired to bring some semblance of sanity back. And you the Democratic norms is just a joke at this point.
Well, if that was his goal, he failed miserably. Trump's Presidency at times looked like a borderline episode of The Jerry Springer Show.
Inept. Incompetent. Boorish. More mouth than substance. Good riddance to bad garbage. It's a long way to 2022. The GOP
shouldn't be counting their chickens. I have a feeling that's why they've chosen slash and burn when it comes to elections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back