What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It looks like the GOP has its strategy

OP
Mac1958

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Your OP uses the word "demographics."

If not race, what did you mean by using that term....
It has nothing to do with the point of the thread. I assumed that this would be obvious.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maricopa county democrats
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, 4 of the 5 members on that board are Republican. Including the chairman.

Once again, you prove to be dumber than shit.

embarrassed-gif.489110

OP
Mac1958

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOLOL
Dumbfuck, 4 of the 5 members on that board are Republican. Including the chairman.
Once again, you prove to be dumber than shit.
They're worse than Democrats, they're evil RINOs.

Ya have to think like they do in the alternate universe.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
The war on democracy is well underway. Sad that there seems to be some "moderate" democrats who are complicit.
Says the commiecrat when Soros did the same thing.....nothing said.....nah bro........lefties want more mandates and less freedom........if you can't see it....you need to get you mouth off of Obama's dick and pay attention.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's not about who casts the votes. It's about who counts the votes.

Many of us were wrong about 2016. I sure as hell was. One reason is that many of us stupidly assumed that Obama's elections were a sign of permanent demographic changes in America that would inevitably lead to corresponding changes in elections going forward.

It looks like the GOP has a plan for that.

Wielding his never-before-seen-in-America intraparty power, 45 is backing obedient Trumpsters who are running for a specific state office. It could be said that this office could become the second most powerful position in the country: Secretary of State. The person who has the most control over a state's electoral process.

Is it safe to assume that GOP candidates for Secretary of State in swing states will be given huge national support going forward? What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.? Evidently the GOP has figured that one out.

:popcorn:

why would we need a strategy with this nut bag in the white house.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's not about who casts the votes. It's about who counts the votes.

Many of us were wrong about 2016. I sure as hell was. One reason is that many of us stupidly assumed that Obama's elections were a sign of permanent demographic changes in America that would inevitably lead to corresponding changes in elections going forward.

It looks like the GOP has a plan for that.

Wielding his never-before-seen-in-America intraparty power, 45 is backing obedient Trumpsters who are running for a specific state office. It could be said that this office could become the second most powerful position in the country: Secretary of State. The person who has the most control over a state's electoral process.

Is it safe to assume that GOP candidates for Secretary of State in swing states will be given huge national support going forward? What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.? Evidently the GOP has figured that one out.

:popcorn:

What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.?

Fair elections.

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except for his personality, what did Trump do to you?
Wow, that's actually one of the first cogent responses to a thread that I've seen you type in almost a year.
The answer is, well, personally to me, he did nothing. And for the majority of the rest of the country, he did nothing.
Let's face it, his four years in office were basically defined by doing...well, nothing. And in doing nothing, he allowed
a pandemic to take hold in this country leading to shutdowns and a tanking economy...all of which we are still dealing
with. Then, after being shown the door (because he was a terrible President), instead of quietly accepting defeat and
plan for 2024, he brays about fraud and figures he'll make as much noise as possible...and destroy our democratic norms
in the process.

And his GOP enablers have gone all in on him. I think that kinda does it for the Republican party..don't you?

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.?

Fair elections.
They were. All of these states certified their elections. Republican and Democrat election officials.
Not one court case successful.

Deal with it. I'm pretty sure Trump is going to be in a lot of hot water shortly. :)

OP
Mac1958

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Deal with it. I'm pretty sure Trump is going to be in a lot of hot water shortly. :)
That definitely is a wild card going forward. But so far, I'm not seeing much more than "any day now"....

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's actually one of the first cogent responses to a thread that I've seen you type in almost a year.
The answer is, well, personally to me, he did nothing. And for the majority of the rest of the country, he did nothing.
Let's face it, is four years in office were basically defined by doing...well, nothing. And in doing nothing, he allowed
a pandemic to take hold in this country leading to shutdowns and a tanking economy...all of which we are still dealing
with. Then, after being shown the door (because he was a terrible President), instead of quietly accepting defeat and
plan for 2024, he brays about fraud and figures he'll make as much noise as possible...and destroy our democratic norms
in the process.

And his GOP enablers have gone all in on him. I think that kinda does it for the Republican party..don't you?
Trump tired to bring some semblance of sanity back. And you the Democratic norms is just a joke at this point.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They were. All of these states certified their elections. Republican and Democrat election officials.
Not one court case successful.

Where did I say they weren't fair?

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trump tired to bring some semblance of sanity back. And you the Democratic norms is just a joke at this point.
Well, if that was his goal, he failed miserably. Trump's Presidency at times looked like a borderline episode of The Jerry Springer Show.
Inept. Incompetent. Boorish. More mouth than substance. Good riddance to bad garbage. It's a long way to 2022. The GOP
shouldn't be counting their chickens. I have a feeling that's why they've chosen slash and burn when it comes to elections.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That a trick question?
Post #111.
I said no such thing in 111.

He asked a question, I answered it. I offered no commentary on the last election.

Learn to read, Dimbulb.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List