It looks like reality may be setting in

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

If I missed something in the news then please attach a link, but if Im not mistaken, Biden is not officially the president-elect.
Chicom Biden will be the president elect in the same way a car thief is the driver of a car.
Oh? Which car thief got 80 million votes to drive that car?
Those are fake votes. Or something like that. Who knows.

I very much doubt he is hiding. He's working on proving the election is a fraud.

We all know its a fraud but proving it is what lawyers and courts are for.

I hope the SC looks at this fraudulent election.
You can take that straight to the bank.
Thats why Trump packed the court :abgg2q.jpg:
So you guys are still buying this.

Wow. Okay.

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

If I missed something in the news then please attach a link, but if Im not mistaken, Biden is not officially the president-elect.
Chicom Biden will be the president elect in the same way a car thief is the driver of a car.
Totally fake. This was a California style election and it doesn't come faker than that.

Totally fake. This was a California style election and it doesn't come faker than that.
What will you think if the remaining cases are thrown out?

Will that be a conspiracy?

I feel bad for you and other Trumpsters. I honestly do.

Living with all this crazy garbage in your head while having to deal with the real world must be distressing and disapointing at every turn.

Shame on Trump for taking advantage of your weakness, your helpless gulibility and mind fucking you even more. Too bad he has none.

Last edited:
I very much doubt he is hiding. He's working on proving the election is a fraud.

This is a lie.

There was no ‘fraud.’

Signed affidavits and Dominion taking 6,000 Trump votes and giving them to Biden put the lie to your statement.

They caught those 6,000 wonder how many they didn't catch. Hell Texas refused to use Dominion after checking them out. Glitches everywhere with those machines.

Fraudulent election?? You bet.

You are asking this of people that use conspiracy peddling as their coping mechanism?

Yep, warm embrace of yet another grand conspiracy will feel much more at home for them than accepting the cold, disapointing truth.

Of course, President Trump (for whom I proudly voted twice) is now inconsequential.

He's a lame duck.

All the domestic and foreign "leaders" are naturally eager to kiss up to the new sheriff in town.

Just as the employees at a business rush to meet the new manager.

I hear, for example, Queen Elizabeth next year may retire in favor of Prince Charles. She, too, will become "inconsequential."

Therefore many of the rodents aboard the sinking USS Trump are starting to leave and swim over to the shiny USS Biden.

As COVID-19 has shown us, however, FATE often surprises us. Don't be surprised if the Donald still has a significant role to play in American politics before January 20.

You are asking this of people that use conspiracy peddling as their coping mechanism?

Yep, warm embrace of yet another grand conspiracy will feel much more at home for them than accepting the cold, disapointing truth.
I'm just trying to get some kind of gauge on what they're thinking at this point.

I know they won't give an inch publicly, but I do wonder how many are beginning to see they've been conned.

I'll probably never know.

Repubs have a wet dream.....The USSC will come riding in like the Calvary and nullify millions of votes. That won't happen.....trump is putrid dog meat...

Every time that trump Tweets that he won or will win....the country and the world shake their head. He is now just a souless shill crying in the bowels of the White House. History will place him even below Nixon in presidential favorability.

you sound scared,,,
Didn't detect any fear in that OP.

Every time that trump Tweets that he won or will win....the country and the world shake their head. He is now just a souless shill crying in the bowels of the White House. History will place him even below Nixon in presidential favorability.

you sound scared,,,
Didn't detect any fear in that OP.
it stinks of fear,,,

He’s playing golf and whining on the phone. Who are you kidding

Of course, President Trump (for whom I proudly voted twice) is now inconsequential.

He's a lame duck.

All the domestic and foreign "leaders" are naturally eager to kiss up to the new sheriff in town.

Just as the employees at a business rush to meet the new manager.

I hear, for example, Queen Elizabeth next year may retire in favor of Prince Charles. She, too, will become "inconsequential."

Therefore many of the rodents aboard the sinking USS Trump are starting to leave and swim over to the shiny USS Biden.

As COVID-19 has shown us, however, FATE often surprises us. Don't be surprised if the Donald still has a significant role to play in American politics before January 20.
What, like starting a war?

New Topics

Forum List

Back