It Looks Like Biden’s Presidency Will Be as Disastrous for Black America as Obama’s Was

Here are the rest....

Job gains of black employment...

Ford ............. +137,000 (+4,893 per month)
Carter ........ +1,062,000 (+22,125 per month)
Reagan ...... +2,454,000 (+25,563 per month)
Bush41 ......... +234,000 (+4,875 per month)
Clinton ....... +2,997,000 (+31,219 per month)
Bush43 ......... +376,000 (+3,917 per month)
Obama ....... +2,972,000 (+30,958 per month)
Trump ............ -130,000 (−2,708 per month)
*Trump ...... +1,071,000 (+29,750 per month)
Biden ............ +569,000 (+81,286 per month)

* = special consideration given for the affirmative action president who needs assistance with his actual figures by ignoring 25% of his presidency to appease the delicate feelings of snowflake conservatives who cry like babies if we include all of Trump's term

Shut up you are way off....

Blah blah blah, you're as ridiculous as Fawn and Winger
Then explain it because here are the facts: African American employment continued to improve throughout the Obama administration then continued to improve at the same rate for 3 years until Trump fucked up covid response and then it skyrocketed. It’s gone down under Biden. So let’s recap:

E7C29CE0-D4BE-4551-AC26-AA6007BB06AE.jpeg

Too bad you're not honest enough to take in consideration the PANDEMIC and avoid
the Black unemployment prior to pandemic. Of course, you would have to do avoid those numbers.
Liar. I posted Trump's pre-covid figures in the post you responded to.

And moron, should we also improve Obama's figures by ignoring the Great Recession? Should we also improve Bush's figures because of 9/11 and Katrina? How about Carter? Should we also improve his figures because of the recession caused by high interest rates?

Trump was president for 4 years, not 3. A point he himself belabored...

"I’m not elected for three years. I’m elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump, 9.29.2020

Still, since Trump apparently needs assistance with keeping up with Democrats, I even gave that affirmation action president an asterisk in my last post. Clinton and Obama still did better than Trump.

You're a bit of a sleazebag. Reagan red circle was in '81 from the Carter economy and plunged during his administration. Black unemployment hit all-time lows during Trump until the Chinese virus.
Aww, you poor thing. Here's a quarter for you too so you can buy an asterisk for your history book. Unfortunately for you, real history books will show all of Trump's term, not just the parts you want.

Aww, you poor thing. Here's a quarter for you too so you can buy an asterisk for your history book. Unfortunately for you, real history books will show all of Trump's term, not just the parts you want.
Face it tard you lost...you were exposed as a know nothing....

You're as sleazy as gator.
He really is...Faun has been using this tactic for years...he cherry picks numbers and graphs from libtard sites and uses them to debate with...totally dishonest and yes sleazy....

Blacks were beginning to prosper under Trump.
Now it’s back to the third class citizens of the Obama Error thanks to Joe.

View attachment 536142 It Looks Like Biden’s Presidency Will Be as Disastrous for Black America as Obama’s Was
Trump didn't do shit for us. What he did was repeat unemployment percentages knowing that whites such as yourself would be stupid enough to give him credit for it.

Obama cut black unemployment by 10 percent. He handed a falling unemployment rate tp trump.

And, your proof is Trump's bragging? Do you ever sit down over a drink or a cup of coffee or a meal and talk to your black friends?
I doubt he has any.

Forum List

Back