It Looks Like Biden’s Presidency Will Be as Disastrous for Black America as Obama’s Was

LOLOL

By, "blabbering," you mean using your source...

President Barack Obama did nothing to help the Black community while in office, according to an Oct. 24 Facebook post written by two high-profile supporters of President Donald Trump. The post also alleges that Black unemployment was at an all-time high under Obama.
Our rating: False

:dance:

Sigh, you're about 2 seconds from ignored

Now read the second link and tell me under which administration black unemployment was lower.

I really don't care about left homo dancing men emoticons either.

Grow up and stop looking like a left cuckold

You sound completely insane...the lower the UN employment number the more jobs we have...you do get that right???? LMAO
Dumbfuck, that doesn't indicate who did more for blacks. That's like if Tom Brady throws 5 TD's in a game and his backup throws 1, you argue the backup did better than Brady because 42 points is more than 35 points.

^^^ yet another great example of just how fucked in the head you are, Rambtard.

You are really stupid dude.....you have been arguing for two days and you don't know that a low unemployment number is a good thing.....
Now you're arguing with yourself as I never denied a low unemployment rate is a good thing.

Dumbfuck, that doesn't indicate who did more for blacks. That's like if Tom Brady throws 5 TD's in a game and his backup throws 1, you argue the backup did better than Brady because 42 points is more than 35 points.

^^^ yet another great example of just how fucked in the head you are, Rambtard.
OMG...when your stupidity gets exposed just stop digging man...I've had this argument with you before and have asked myself...does Faun think a high unemployment number is better than a low number?...but I honestly didn't think you could be that dumb...

But now its out...you are that dumb...all of these years you have been arguing that Obama put more blacks to work than Trump you have had it backwards....LMFAO....

You would think you would apologize to everyone here...but no you come out with a new set of goalposts....

Trump provided more jobs to blacks and Hispanics than any other modern day president including Obama....if you want to now say that's not a big deal it really shows how ignorant and low life you are....

Sigh, you're about 2 seconds from ignored
Oh, nooooo, I'm shaking!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

G'head, do it, coward. It won't stop me from bitch-slapping you silly with your own sources; it will only prevent you from being able to refute anything I say about how stupid you are.

Now read the second link and me under which administration black unemployment was lower.

I really don't care about left homo dancing men emoticons either.

Grow up and stop looking like a left cuckold
Dumbfuck, black unemployment dropped 56% under Obama; and ignoring Trump's final year in office, as stupid as that is, Trump's best was only a 30% decrease.

Only a moron (like you) would claim a 30% drop in unemployment is better than a 56% drop.

Savvy?

Again, who had the lowest black unemployment number....Ears or Trump.

It's right before your nose.

You're flaming and losing
Trump had a lower unemployment rate. Obama did more for blacks in that department, by a factor of nearly 2-1, by lowering the unemployment rate 56% to Trump's 30%.

Oh, nooooo, I'm shaking!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

G'head, do it, coward. It won't stop me from bitch-slapping you silly with your own sources; it will only prevent you from being able to refute anything I say about how stupid you are.

Dumbfuck, black unemployment dropped 56% under Obama; and ignoring Trump's final year in office, as stupid as that is, Trump's best was only a 30% decrease.

Only a moron (like you) would claim a 30% drop in unemployment is better than a 56% drop.

Savvy?
You are one ignorant tool of the left...when will you apologize to everyone you argued black unemployment with?....

Trump had a lower unemployment rate. Obama did more for blacks in that department, by a factor of nearly 2-1, by lowering the unemployment rate 56% to Trump's 30%.
Damn Fauny...this is better than when you said Flynn would go to prison and I said he would walk....Buuuuuaaaahahahahahaha

Nailed your ass boy....Yeeeeefuckinghaaaaaaaa

Faun has always thought that 9.3% black unemployment is better than 5.2%...does any other liberal think that?...how many of you have been living Faun's misconception?....

OMG...when your stupidity gets exposed just stop digging man...I've had this argument with you before and have asked myself...does Faun think a high unemployment number is better than a low number?...but I honestly didn't think you could be that dumb...

But now its out...you are that dumb...all of these years you have been arguing that Obama put more blacks to work than Trump you have had it backwards....LMFAO....

You would think you would apologize to everyone here...but no you come out with a new set of goalposts....

Trump provided more jobs to blacks and Hispanics than any other modern day president including Obama....if you want to now say that's not a big deal it really shows how ignorant and low life you are....
"Trump provided more jobs to blacks and Hispanics than any other modern day president including Obama"

LOL

You're fucking deranged, Rambtard. :cuckoo:

And it's provable.

Average monthly job gains...

Bush41 ......... +4,875 per month
Clinton ........ +31,219 per month
Bush43 ......... +3,917 per month
Obama ....... +30,958 per month
Trump ........... −2,708 per month
Biden ........... +81,286 per month

"Trump provided more jobs to blacks and Hispanics than any other modern day president including Obama"

LOL

And it's provable.

Keep digging dummy... :laughing0301:

LOL

And it's provable.

Take out the last year's jobs losses due to the covid shutdown and try again.

Unemployment under trump was 3.5% pre-covid. What was it under Ears? What is it under the child molester?

Inflation was non existent under Trump. At a 30 year high under the child molester.

LOL

And it's provable.

two days arguing a misconception....OMG...more than two days try two years...Buuuuuiaaaahahahahahahaha

This thread is hilarious. Total self gaslighting… is that even a thing? I don’t expect right wing nuts to read so look at the pretty pictures!!

4406DE18-5570-425F-86F1-583E868688B4.jpeg
E0B4C84E-6582-435B-905E-7461231406D6.png

Forum List

Back