It Looks Like Biden’s Presidency Will Be as Disastrous for Black America as Obama’s Was

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Blacks were beginning to prosper under Trump.
Now it’s back to the third class citizens of the Obama Error thanks to Joe.

1631025602326.jpeg
It Looks Like Biden’s Presidency Will Be as Disastrous for Black America as Obama’s Was

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

"Obama is a Liar! He did nothing, and we mean absolutely nothing for the Black community," sisters Lynette "Diamond" Hardaway and Rochelle "Silk" Richardson wrote. "Not only that but up under him and Jim Crow Joe Biden's administration, black unemployment was at an all-time high."

So your sources are Diamond and Silk?

1631026378349.gif

Blacks saw record job gains under Obama
As I visited my city of birth I tell you you are a ph ukn liar. Ghettos expand worse even with some gentrification enabled by younger single people. Cities give massive tax breaks to businesses for some years and to new housing for a time to relocate or live there. The center city cores are the lifeblood now of cities who have build ups. The old built infrastructure keeps them alive.

"Obama is a Liar! He did nothing, and we mean absolutely nothing for the Black community," sisters Lynette "Diamond" Hardaway and Rochelle "Silk" Richardson wrote. "Not only that but up under him and Jim Crow Joe Biden's administration, black unemployment was at an all-time high."

View attachment 536145
The record gains in employment for blacks happened under Trump tard...get your facts straight....

View attachment 536145

You got shellacked, own it

Blacks were beginning to prosper under Trump.
Now it’s back to the third class citizens of the Obama Error thanks to Joe.

View attachment 536142 It Looks Like Biden’s Presidency Will Be as Disastrous for Black America as Obama’s Was

You have to remember Dems and Libs will NEVER, EVER, EVER, under ANY circumstances acknowledge actual FACTS, hard core TRUTH, or IN YOUR FACE PROOF!!!

If you say the sky is blue, they will claim it's green.
If you say there's no such thing as COVID, they will make it out to be real and worse than the Bubonic Plague.
If you say burned food tastes gross, they will claim it's the ONLY way to eat food and is better for you than anything else.
If you say pedophiles are evil and should be exterminated, they will put one in the White House!!!

Whatever YOU say, they will say the OPPOSITE, and they will DIE claiming their lies as "truth and fact".

Wrong again Skippy
More Blacks gained jobs under Obama than under Trump
You are misrepresenting the facts...we had a covid shutdown under Trump and no shutdown under Obama and Obama still barely wins that end of term contest...you are doing the same thing Faun is doing...you have to look at the numbers before covid shut us down...you know that and so does faun...it shows both of your dishonest ways of debating which is why I often pass on responding to you both....debating you two liars its like watching CNN...and I pass on that too....

Forum List

Back