It Looks Like Biden’s Presidency Will Be as Disastrous for Black America as Obama’s Was

LOL

Run, Pussy! Run!!!! :scared1:
..since blacks are only a small portion of the population--with MANY in jail and MANY don't graduate, anyone with brains can tell stats on them are hard to calculate with accuracy

..since blacks are only a small portion of the population--with MANY in jail and MANY don't graduate, anyone with brains can tell stats on them are hard to calculate with accuracy
LOLOL

Imbecile, despite your mental deficiencies, the BLS does a fine job tracking employment statistics. Now you're running from them when it's proven to you that in regards to at black employment, looking at the entirety of Trump's one and only term, he's the only president on record to lose jobs. And for the sake of delicate con feelz, even looking at only his first 3 years in office puts him on par with Jimmy Carter. :lmao:

LOLOL

Imbecile, despite your mental deficiencies, the BLS does a fine job tracking employment statistics. Now you're running from them when it's proven to you that in regards to at black employment, looking at the entirety of Trump's one and only term, he's the only president on record to lose jobs. And for the sake of delicate con feelz, even looking at only his first 3 years in office puts him on par with Jimmy Carter. :lmao:
if you graduated from 4th grade, you would know small populations are not good for research/etc

Pretty retarded to compare two recessions like that, where one was caused by the country voluntarily shutting down for a couple of months and then largely re-opening; with the near complete structural collapse of our lending institutions which took years to restore. Nut then that's what rightards do, so you go, girl.
Had Democrats been in charge, the country would have experienced more of a shutdown during the pandemic. I witnessed this at the local level dominated by Democrats that wanted to stay shut down while the country and state opened up. A recession is a recession. What policies did Obama-Biden push to expedite US out of recession? 5 years to get Unemployment under 6 percent is way too long. I don’t deny the recession they inherited in 2009 but unemployment should have been under 6 percent by 2011 or 2012 with help of the right priorities and right policies.

Had Democrats been in charge, the country would have experienced more of a shutdown during the pandemic. I witnessed this at the local level dominated by Democrats that wanted to stay shut down while the country and state opened up. A recession is a recession. What policies did Obama-Biden push to expedite US out of recession? 5 years to get Unemployment under 6 percent is way too long. I don’t deny the recession they inherited in 2009 but unemployment should have been under 6 percent by 2011 or 2012 with help of the right priorities and right policies.
Says you, but then in reality, you idiotically compared an economy crushed by a temporary voluntary shutdown -- with the utter structural collapse of our lending institutions. So there's that. :/

African American opportunity always takes the greatest hit under dems…but it’s also true that opportunity for all americans takes a hit. The left promotes dependency on the state

There was massive fraud. Biden did not get 81 million legal votes. Period.
rotfl-gif.288736

Blacks saw record job gains under Obama

Ah fuck dude, that's not even close to what's important to you, because those gains you claim occurred on Trump's watch and you figured dementia and a kosher commie were the better option.

Don't lie.

Says you, but then in reality, you idiotically compared an economy crushed by a temporary voluntary shutdown -- with the utter structural collapse of our lending institutions. So there's that. :/
What was so “voluntary” about the shutdown? What news were you not watching where business owners and workers trying to preserve a livelihood were being held accountable by localities for violating the “voluntary” shutdown? You call me an idiot but since you are so smart, educate US how that shutdown was “voluntary”? Did the governments at all levels invite us to volunteer to shutdown?

What was so “voluntary” about the shutdown? What news were you not watching where business owners and workers trying to preserve a livelihood were being held accountable by localities for violating the “voluntary” shutdown? You call me an idiot but since you are so smart, educate US how that shutdown was “voluntary”? Did the governments at all levels invite us to volunteer to shutdown?
It was voluntary because states chose to shutdown and then chose to re-open. Unlike the financial collapse in 2008 which was structural.

It was voluntary because states chose to shutdown and then chose to re-open. Unlike the financial collapse in 2008 which was structural.
You are standing in sand on states volunteering to shutdown. You got one thing right…. Some states chose to re-open in the face of all of those fiscal conservative economists were telling them to shutdown.

You are standing in sand on states volunteering to shutdown. You got one thing right…. Some states chose to re-open in the face of all of those fiscal conservative economists were telling them to shutdown.
Great, now that you realize the massive layoffs were caused by state voluntarily shutting down; and then many jobs came back as states voluntarily re-opened -- hopefully now even you can understand why it was retarded to compare that with the financial meltdown in 2008 and subsequent recovery.

Great, now that you realize the massive layoffs were caused by state voluntarily shutting down; and then many jobs came back as states voluntarily re-opened -- hopefully now even you can understand why it was retarded to compare that with the financial meltdown in 2008 and subsequent recovery.
I didn’t compare the two recessions - you did. I compared different administrations responding to high levels of unemployment, the timelines, and the outcomes yet somehow you now choose to use a slur that is offensive to people with special needs and their advocates.

I didn’t compare the two recessions - you did. I compared different administrations responding to high levels of unemployment, the timelines, and the outcomes yet somehow you now choose to use a slur that is offensive to people with special needs and their advocates.
You compared the recoveries. Recoveries are based on the respective recessions. Comparing them is absurd. Unlike in 2020 where we were able to bring back jobs by re-opening states, there was no such light switch following the Great Recession which could have brought back jobs.

Forum List

Back