It is True: Hamas Palestinians Murdered Jewish Babies By Cutting Off Their Heads and Burning them Alive

A lot of "slavers" sold your ancestors into slavery. African slave trade was a money maker back in the day. Hint....the sellers were black
That isn't a defense of your veneration of slaver Founders, you realize that right? Out of the two of us only one of us has any respect for slavers of any sort.

Martin Luther King wasn't a rapist or slaver and almost more than anyone, worthy of veneration. But yes, Americans do venerate Columbus as well as the slaver Founders. Veneration simply means to respect and honor. There was a thread not to long ago where a number of posters here expressed their admiration for Columbus.
It is all about belief. I can say I do not believe you. At some point if this keeps up, we will become tribal in many areas for survival.

I don't care. I'm not worried about a single one of you clowns. 😄
I am not talking about offensive fighting crap. I am talking about forming new entities of government and nationhood. Smaller ones. And having a militia/military advanced enough to defend it.

That isn't a defense of your veneration of slaver Founders, you realize that right? Out of the two of us only one of us has any respect for slavers of any sort.

You intentionally avoided my point.

Back in the day slavery was the awful norm. Not one faction owns the rights to it, everybody was involved.

You just want to place the blame on white Americans...or whites.. and you look ridiculous doing it.

It was awful but you're not owed anything over it. My ancestors were enslaved you don't see me bawling about it like you do. It's bad history

I am not talking about offensive fighting crap. I am talking about forming new entities of government and nationhood. Smaller ones. And having a militia/military advanced enough to defend it.
You're a movement of mostly geriatrics. You should be thinking about retirement rather than starting over. 😄

Your point was irrelevant to any I was discussing.
Back in the day slavery was the awful norm. Not one faction owns the rights to it, everybody was involved.
Who's arguing otherwise? You seem rather defensive.....
You just want to place the blame on white Americans...or whites.. and you look ridiculous doing it.
I'm not the one crying about black slavers to defend white slavers. 😄
It was awful but you're not owed anything over it.
1. You don't get to be the sole arbiter on that front.

2. I'm not owed anything by America. My family was never enslaved or mistreated in America. We got here in the 1980s.

3. Black Americans are owed for the wrongs done to them just as all victims are entitled to justice.
My ancestors were enslaved you don't see me bawling about it like you do. It's bad history
That's fine. You get to choose to not care about your ancestors or their struggle. You don't get to make that choice for others.

The Bed wetters fear “ Good Ol Boys “ and Neo Nazis & Skinheads and White Nationalists & Closet Kluxers ...( I know , so 1988 of them )
That's what makes them bed wetters. I'm not worried about clown ass skin heads or nazis either. 😄

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

It was awful but you're not owed anything over it. My ancestors were enslaved you don't see me bawling about it like you do. It's bad history
The really funny thing about Curried Goats is his ancestors WERE slaves. They were slaves on British plantations, but you don't see him going after the British government, or the current Jamaican government for reparations.

I'm not defending Hamas. I'm suggesting slaver venerators don't have much room to criticize other people's culture.
I am intrigued Mr. Goat. What is the "other culture" that you claim is being
criticized by "slaver venerators" ??

Anyone's culture. Pick one. If you're a slaver venerator you don't have much room to talk.
that's not an answer-----your claim was that you object to "slaver venerators"
criticizing another culture-------but you cannot figure out which culture that
"slaver venerators" criticize? Try to remember what you had in mind.

Forum List

Back