It is True: Hamas Palestinians Murdered Jewish Babies By Cutting Off Their Heads and Burning them Alive

that's not an answer-----your claim was that you object to "slaver venerators"
criticizing another culture-------but you cannot figure out which culture that
"slaver venerators" criticize? Try to remember what you had in mind.
I didn't say I object to it. I don't even know what that means. 😄

You can say whatever you like about whatever culture you like and I have no objections to you saying it. It's just if you're a slaver venerator I'm going to find your criticisms amusing and ironic.

I didn't say I object to it. I don't even know what that means. 😄

You can say whatever you like about whatever culture you like and I have no objections to you saying it. It's just if you're a slaver venerator I'm going to find your criticisms amusing and ironic.
for clarity----I am a USA citizen. You have stated as an opinion that USA citizens
venerate "slavers" because the cited person in some holidays owned slaves.
Do you identify with a nationality? Do you or your co-nationals celebrate ANY
holidays? Can you name a nation that does not have holidays or national notables
that in the past owned slaves?

for clarity----I am a USA citizen. You have stated as an opinion that USA citizens
venerate "slavers" because the cited person in some holidays owned slaves.
And all the statues and monuments and towns and schools and streets named after slavers, yes. It's not wild to say that many Americans have great admiration and respect for slaver Founders.
Do you identify with a nationality?
I'm an American citizen. I was born here.
Do you or your co-nationals celebrate ANY
holidays?
Not really. My people aren't very religious or nationalistic for the most part. I suppose the older generation celebrates Jamaican Independence but they were born there, I wasnt. We celebrate birthdays and holidays but mainly as an excuse to get together.
Can you name a nation that does not have holidays or national notables
that in the past owned slaves?
You understand that's a strawman yes? I'm not suggesting no other nation has slavers, I'm just suggesting celebrating the monsters from your nations history doesn't really speak highly of your character.

And all the statues and monuments and towns and schools and streets named after slavers, yes. It's not wild to say that many Americans have great admiration and respect for slaver Founders.

I'm an American citizen. I was born here.

Not really. My people aren't very religious or nationalistic for the most part. I suppose the older generation celebrates Jamaican Independence but they were born there, I wasnt. We celebrate birthdays and holidays but mainly as an excuse to get together.

You understand that's a strawman yes? I'm not suggesting no other nation has slavers, I'm just suggesting celebrating the monsters from your nations history doesn't really speak highly of your character.
it is interesting that you decide WHO does the celebrating and for what reasons----
Perhaps you can do a doctoral dissertation on the subject. ---uhm "Columbus day
celebrants as to their veneration of Columbus"

it is interesting that you decide WHO does the celebrating and for what reasons----
Perhaps you can do a doctoral dissertation on the subject. ---uhm "Columbus day
celebrants as to their veneration of Columbus"
I don't decide who you venerate. 😄 I'm only arguing that if you do venerate slavers that you're a piece of human trash who has little room to criticize others.

So who are supposed to be today's boogiemen you bed wetter? I have no idea who you imagine we should all be afraid of. 😄
(Chinese overseas Commandos and their Sapper / Spy Handlers ) ( Islamists lookin for a Jew / Infidel Target Rich Environment ) ( Cartel Henchmen on a mission ) ( Criminals From 117 different Countries who have flooded through our southern border ) ( Communist Street Rabble / Black Bloc / BLM / ANTIFA ) ...

(Chinese overseas Commandos and their Sapper / Spy Handlers ) ( Islamists lookin for a Jew / Infidel Target Rich Environment ) ( Cartel Henchmen on a mission ) ( Criminals From 117 different Countries who have flooded through our southern border ) ( Communist Street Rabble / Black Bloc / BLM / ANTIFA ) ...
It sounds like you're frightened by an awful lot of people.... 😄 Do you manage to get any sleep at night with that much fear coursing through your veins?

Glock on Both bedside Night stands and 12 Gage riot Shotgun by Headboard
I'm not surprised. I figure that's the only way pussies like you feel comfortable enough to close your eyes. 😄 I support and encourage this being your lot in life. I couldn't think of a better existence for you. 😄

I'm not surprised. I figure that's the only way pussies like you feel comfortable enough to close your eyes. 😄 I support and encourage this being your lot in life. I couldn't think of a better existence for you. 😄
Building & Collecting AR pattern & AK Pattern & FAL / L1A1 ( British ) Rifles is my winter hobby , Boating at Whiskeytown & Shasta Lakes is my Summer Hobby , and as my Raiders are iffy this season my NFL watching has so far been lackluster at best . Maintaining two homes ( Mountain / Country ) is also time consuming but at least here in Ultra Rural Eastern Shasta County ( Southern Cascades ) we have CCW

Building & Collecting AR pattern & AK Pattern & FAL / L1A1 ( British ) Rifles is my winter hobby , Boating at Whiskeytown & Shasta Lakes is my Summer Hobby , and as my Raiders are iffy this season my NFL watching has so far been lackluster at best . Maintaining two homes ( Mountain / Country ) is also time consuming but at least here in Ultra Rural Eastern Shasta County ( Southern Cascades ) we have CCW
So you live alone in the country and the mountains and are still so frightened that you sleep with 3 guns? 😄 You're existence gets more and more hilarious with every post.

So you live alone in the country and the mountains and are still so frightened that you sleep with 3 guns? 😄 You're existence gets more and more hilarious with every post.
No , I have an SO ( 25 years ) and when we are traveling ( Catalina ) ( Willow Creek ) ( Coronado ) ( Irvine ) ( Half dome ) ( Beverly Hills ) ( Santa Monica ) ( Bay Area ) ( Culver City ) ( Mount Shasta ) ( Trinity Alps ) ( Sacramento ) ( Mount Lassen ) ( Santa Cruz ) ( Chico ) ( Ventura ) ( Red Bluff ) ... I carry my Gen 3 Glock 19 ( with one in the pipe )

No , I have an SO ( 25 years ) and when we are traveling ( Catalina ) ( Willow Creek ) ( Coronado ) ( Irvine ) ( Half dome ) ( Beverly Hills ) ( Santa Monica ) ( Bay Area ) ( Culver City ) ( Mount Shasta ) ( Trinity Alps ) ( Sacramento ) ( Mount Lassen ) ( Santa Cruz ) ( Chico ) ( Ventura ) ( Red Bluff ) ... I carry my Gen 3 Glock 19 ( with one in the pipe )
Is Significant Other what you call your Glock? You two obviously have a strong emotional attachment to one another.....:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back