2% of this board is trolled by Russians.
Check it out on Alexa.com
I'm beginning to see who the bots are.
They are becoming obvious.
No doubt. Since Russia is extreme left-wing (always has been), it's painfully obvious that people such as yourself are one of the desperate Russian trolls. What does the Russian state pay you for this nonsense anyway? I'm sure it's minimum wage. Just curious what that is in rubles? :laugh:

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
Except that you left-wing fascist statists have largely eliminated our 2nd Amendment rights. Hence the reason we do have a "security problem" in our (no-longer) "free" state.

Provide one example where cons are tolerant of speech they disagree with! Just one ! You can’t .
Uh...conservatives tolerate 100% of the speech they disagree with. Show me an example of the right leading a "boycott" to get Rachel Madcow off the air.

Meanwhile, the left has been trying for decades to get Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and more off of the air.

You always take reality, switch left and right, and then post it like it is reality. You sound like an idiot when you blame the right for the fascism of the left.

Aren’t y’all boycotting the nfl because of protests?

I’ll give you the 2nd . If only you care about the other amendments at 10% of the passion .

Firing football players for protests ? Oh that’s the cons .
Name a single football player who was "fired" you bumbling nitwit. Just one. To quote you..."you can't"!

Colin Kapernick
He wasn’t fired, idiot.

He just sucked and got kicked off the team.

Actually he opted out of his contract . And was never picked up by a team even though he was a super bowl qb .

Firing football players for protests ? Oh that’s the cons .
Name a single football player who was "fired" you bumbling nitwit. Just one. To quote you..."you can't"!

Colin Kapernick
He was benched LONG before he ever took a knee, snowflake. Then he was cut because he had a starter's contract and he was a bench warmer.

Furthermore, the people who run the San Francisco 49ers are liberals, dimwit.

Do you ever get a story correct? Ever???

Aren’t y’all boycotting the nfl because of protests?
Uh...nobody tried to get the NFL off of the air. Nobody. They simply chose to change the channel because they were disgusted with the product. Would you like to try again?

Now back to the boycotts you people have lead for decades in attempts to get Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and others off of the air.

you got to be kidding me wtf are you people smoking?

~S~
The progressive propaganda. And when we blow that progressive propaganda smoke back in your own faces, you fascists choke on it. Fascinating, uh?
the RW blame game , yet again when will you fools grow up, and take some personal responsibility?

~S~
How can we take responsibility for your criminal actions? :dunno:

Are any of them based on block chain technology? I can ditch snail mail and never worry about the NSA snooping my communications again!
Actually MisterBeale - just use an iPhone. It's end-to-end encryption. Even on messaging so long as the recipient is also an Apple user and the "text" goes over iMessage. Apple set up their servers so that even they can't see or decrypt the information. They did it that way so that they couldn't be compliant with a warrant from the federal government.

That's why Jim Comes, the F.B.I., and the federal government were so pissed off with Tim Cook and Apple.
If you believe that corporation, the corporate media, and the government about that whole story, go for it.

I operate under no such illusions.

I don't even believe the story behind the incident that sparked the kerfuffle. Sorry.

We each choose to believe what we wish.

If you listen to the left, they would have you believe that the founders never intended for you to have anything beyond a musket. They would also have you believe that the 2nd Amendment is "outdated" and has "no place in a civilized society" due to the deaths that occur with firearms.

Well...the speech has resulted in more death in a week than all firearms throughout history have caused. Look what Adolf Hitler did with speech. And look what has been happening around the world with "fake news" and left-wing propaganda.
At least 24 people have been killed by mob lynchings in India this year, caused by rumors that spread on WhatsApp.
Now remember, these deaths were only made possible do to the advanced technology of smartphones, apps for smartphones, and the internet. All things that the founders never imagined a zillion years. In an era of quill pen, parchment paper, and letters delivered by horseback, they had absolutely no concept of a global communication system spreading disinformation in real-time. Disinformation that has resulted in very real panic.

And so...by left-wing "logic"...we should absolutely eliminate the right to free speech. Immediately. After all, people are dying due to this "outdated" concept.

Disinformation campaigns have weaponized WhatsApp into very real fake news

Leave the First, bring back dueling.

Ah yes, the old Honor Killing. That thing some wags here like to pretend only "Muslims" do.

Provide one example where cons are tolerant of speech they disagree with! Just one ! You can’t .
Uh...conservatives tolerate 100% of the speech they disagree with. Show me an example of the right leading a "boycott" to get Rachel Madcow off the air.

Meanwhile, the left has been trying for decades to get Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and more off of the air.

Link?

Nnnnnnope, guess not.

You're link is fan op-ed by Glenn Beck.
FAKE NEWS.
Out of extreme desperation (over the realization that her own position is bat-shit crazy), WaitingFor2020 is now trying to convince everyone that this tragic event never occurred.

So WaitingFor2020 is now literally spreading "fake news" by using false claims of "fake news". Unfreakingbelievable. What an asshole.

How come all you have for "argument" is ad homs and changing people's genders?

Huh Buttsoiler? Why is that? And this after you based an entire thread on a strawman you just made up.

Doesn't say much for your positions, does it.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
Except that you left-wing fascist statists have largely eliminated our 2nd Amendment rights. Hence the reason we do have a "security problem" in our (no-longer) "free" state.

:lmao: "Left wing fascist" -- Buttsoiler mired in Doublethink. Film at 11.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:
Throw out the bill of rights all together.

--- Buttsoiler puts a "Winner" on this idea. Kind of screams from the rooftops who the fascist element is.

Forum List

Back