It Is Time To Ask The Question

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
It appears Bernie Sanders took all the best of it in last night’s debate. I refuse to contaminate my memory bank with Democrat talking points, but apparently the shootout was a bust. Nevertheless, Sanders came out on top as near as I can tell.

Right from the start of this gawd-awful presidential campaign season this question was asked countless times “Why doesn’t this or that candidate drop out?” Is it not time that same question is asked of Hillary Clinton?

Cf0ON19W4AEVCa9.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cf0ON19W4AEVCa9.jpg

Forget about brains. If Hillary Clinton had a decent bone in her body she would exercise the “ill health” option and drop out of the race for the good of the country.

How Hillary Clinton’s Misuse Of Classified Documents Alters U.S. Law
By Angelo Codevilla
April 13, 2016

How Hillary Clinton’s Misuse Of Classified Intel Alters U.S. Law

This campaign ad was well-intentioned, but linking Hillary Clinton to Richard Nixon is an insult to Richard Nixon.

Note the difference between JFK’s theft in 1960 and how Nixon handled it. Nixon did not fight it because he did not want this country to look like a banana republic. Democrats do not care what they do to this country so long as they win.

Electing Certified Idiots & Crooks

Clinton will never put the country ahead of her ambition as Richard Nixon did in 1960.

Finally, try this one on for size if you enjoy Clinton-Nixon comparisons:

Everybody is waiting for Hillary’s Nixon moment when she drops out:​

You don’t have Hillary to kick around anymore.​

Obviously, this is tongue-in-cheek.

This "competition" between HRC and Sanders is nothing but a kabuki dance. The only thing that could derail HRC's path to the nomination would be an indictment. And Barry won't let that happen, although I heard on the radio last week that Barry is talking about a pre-emptive pardon.

Obviously, this is tongue-in-cheek.
To DGS49: Hardly!
This "competition" between HRC and Sanders is nothing but a kabuki dance.
To DGS49: Hillary is the only one dancing. Her dance never changes.

Act 1: Spin a failure.

Act 2. Lie when the spin is not working.

Act 3. Spin the lies.

Act 4. Pooh-pooh it all away.

The only thing that could derail HRC's path to the nomination would be an indictment. And Barry won't let that happen, although I heard on the radio last week that Barry is talking about a pre-emptive pardon.

196173_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-03/196173_5_.jpg

To DGS49: See this thread for a more detailed analysis of the trouble she is in:

Hillary’s Vest

Forum List

Back