It is muuch worse than you are being told

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
For a long time I warned that our economic bubble would burst and that we would plunge into a nightmarish economic collapse.

The figures that we are seeing now are truly, truly horrifying, and what is even more frightening is that they aren’t even that accurate

1589203762595.png

Most of you sheep have no idea is how this is weaponized so you OBEY they will freak you out again they will pull back and do it again that 2nd wve still has to come.
They know exactly what they nneed to do inn order to herd their sheep right into the trap inn fact sheep are so fkn stupid it's no problem having them take themselves to their own death chambers.
Just ask Hitler ...........
They've been planning this a loooong time.

YOU WONN'T BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL GO PLACES UNTIL YOUR MASTERS ALLOW YOU!!! 911 IS TAKING PLACE LOONS..

They are preparing for you fools.

1589203899131.png

• Banned
How to psychologically make ppl do what you want it's easy your idiots and do not understand when PYSCHWARE FARE IS USED ON YOU DUMBASSES!! THATS WHY THEY USE IT YOUR IDIOTS!!
1589204268986.png

For a long time I warned that our economic bubble would burst and that we would plunge into a nightmarish economic collapse.

The figures that we are seeing now are truly, truly horrifying, and what is even more frightening is that they aren’t even that accurate

View attachment 334703

Most of you sheep have no idea is how this is weaponized so you OBEY they will freak you out again they will pull back and do it again that 2nd wve still has to come.
They know exactly what they nneed to do inn order to herd their sheep right into the trap inn fact sheep are so fkn stupid it's no problem having them take themselves to their own death chambers.

YOU WONN'T BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL GO PLACES UNTIL YOUR MASTERS ALLOW YOU!!! 911 IS TAKING PLACE LOONS..

View attachment 334706
What makes you more accurately informed than the sheep?

Specifically?

How to psychologically make ppl do what you want it's easy your idiots and do not understand when PYSCHWARE FARE IS USED ON YOU DUMBASSES!! THATS WHY THEY USE IT YOUR IDIOTS!!
View attachment 334708

It is a 'religion' followers of which sneak in governments and king houses of another peoples and kill societies within.
It must be laws which regulate the national - proportional representation of all citizens by medias, parliaments and another offices.
All societies which have been hijacked by this 'religion' suffered on brain cancer and died

• Banned

View attachment 334703

View attachment 334706

Specifically?

If you knew you wouldn't have to ask -------If I told you you'd deny it anyway........but it's all really simple

it's called being informed it's called OBVIOUS information it's called " THINK FOR YOURSELF" and not allow media to do it for you it's called learn how to research......... it's really quite simple that's why we think yuur all gawd dam IDIOTS!

we started off with

ENDGAME
FALL OF THE REPUBLIC
OBAMA DECEPTION millions understood the hidden information that's beenn i nplain view.

View attachment 334703

View attachment 334706

Specifically?

If you knew you wouldn't have to ask -------If I told you you'd deny it anyway........but it's all really simple

it's called being informed it's called OBVIOUS information it's called " THINK FOR YOURSELF" and not allow media to do it for you it's called learn how to research......... it's really quite simple that's why we think yuur all gawd dam IDIOTS!

we started off with

ENDGAME
FALL OF THE REPUBLIC
OBAMA DECEPTION millions understood the hidden information that's beenn i nplain view.
Yeah he obviously has not watched any of those videos and never will.he just listens to what the idiot box in the living room tells him :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back