It is legal for me to not hire anyone with health issues to work at my company because of medical costs

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Also, because of ideology.

If I am interviewing someone and ask them who they voted for....it is totally legal for me not to hire them if I do not agree with their ideology.

NOT A GOOD FIT.

As far as fatties and lazy fucks who do not exercise....same thing. Increased medical cost, lost work time due to your sick fat ass.

This is what we want now, right?

IT IS MY PRIVATE COMPANY AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!

If I am interviewing someone and ask them who they voted for....it is totally legal for me not to hire them if I do not agree with their ideology.

NOT A GOOD FIT.

As far as fatties and lazy fucks who do not exercise....same thing. Increased medical cost, lost work time due to your sick fat ass.

In some states it's legal. In some states it's illegal.

i've been my own man going on 3 decades.......and yeah, you can do what you want, just don't PO big brother......

1634674029115.png

~S~

NOT A GOOD FIT.

Legally, yes, but you would be smart not to disclose your reasons to anyone for your hiring decisions. You don't have to tell anyone. It is wise to avoid lawsuits and bad publicity.

NOT A GOOD FIT.

Correct, the left have abandoned their position that pre-existing conditions should be covered by insurance. They've also decided that personal medical/wellness choices are a valid reason not to employ someone.

So, feel free to not hire people who have had abortions, are overweight, smoke marijuana, take opiates, take anti-depressants, or have any condition you feel may increase the cost of having them work for you.

Have at it!

NOT A GOOD FIT.

Businesses should retain the right to hire or fire FOR ANY REASON. Having said that we are on a very bad trajectory with all this division

Legally, yes, but you would be smart not to disclose your reasons to anyone for your hiring decisions. You don't have to tell anyone. It is wise to avoid lawsuits and bad publicity.

Absolutely.

Which is why it is BANANAS to LEGALLY be able to fire someone for not getting experimental gene therapy.

I was making a point more than informing this is how I would operate my fictitious company.

Forum List

Back