It is impossible to embarrass a democrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you think it was LOVE when Russia Limbaugh spitefully hoped all hard working Americans would lose their jobs in 6 months for the crime of not voting for the person he wanted to win.

I would ask what this mindless parasite is babbling about, but it doesn't even know. It's just parroting inane drivel like they all do.

If Limbaugh ever uttered the words "I hope Americans lose jobs" in that sequence, I will shoot myself in the balls with a 12 gauge.
Get out your 12 guage and kiss your balls goodby.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Please show me him specifically saying that.
Will you then admit the spiteful scum hates this great country?
Obama was elected Nov 4, 2008 and Russia Limbaugh told us his hopes for ALL "Joe the Plumbers" who he defines as average Americans.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008
Lol, what did he say prior and after. See context will prove you wrong. I remember the media tried to destroy ole plumber Joe after he embarrassed the transvestite in chief.
Russia Limbaugh said he would ENJOY watching Americans suffer for their vote.
Now how does that change the "context" and prove me wrong.
I didn't see him say anything about a vote. He was probably stating how unfairly Joe the plumber was being abused. Anybody that did anything to embarrass Obama paid big time. Just ask the rodeo clown. Rush stuck up for Joe the plumber.
You are desperately trying to change the subject of Russia Limbaugh's pure hatred for Americans who don't vote the way he wants them to, as shown by the quote from his hate filled rant after Obama was elected where he hoped ALL average hard working Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs. It has nothing to do with defending Joe, only that when he uses the title "Joe the Plumbers (PLURAL)" he is referring to working AMERICANS.
Get it????
You are desperately trying to change the subject of Russia Limbaugh's pure hatred for Americans

Limbaugh is not the topic of the OP.

Want to rant about Limbaugh, start your own thread.

It is impossible to embarrass a democrat

Well that's not true. Not at all. I don't think a day goes by where I'm not embarrassed by conservatives.
The election should have embarrassed you. Certainly all the excuses for losing Dems have come up with should embarrass you. Stupidity and the lack of shame for insulting voters is going to cause your next embarrassment, the midterms.

Democrats have it rigged so they can never be called hypocrites simply because they ridicule any sense of patriotism or duty, honor, Country and they claim no family or moral values.

It's difficult to be called a hypocrite when you have zero morals or ethical standards. What I can not understand is how people can remain so deliberately ignorant. Not only do they make an effort to ignore reality but they endeavor to keep others in their little mushroom world.

Well that's not true. Not at all. I don't think a day goes by where I'm not embarrassed by conservatives.
The election should have embarrassed you. Certainly all the excuses for losing Dems have come up with should embarrass you. Stupidity and the lack of shame for insulting voters is going to cause your next embarrassment, the midterms.
Elections don't embarrass me. I'm proud to live in a country where I have a say in who will lead this nation and elections provide me that voice.

But conservatives do embarrass me. Shit, look at who you picked to lead. :lmao: Now THAT is embarrassing.

Elections don't embarrass me. I'm proud to live in a country where I have a say in who will lead this nation and elections provide me that voice.

But conservatives do embarrass me. Shit, look at who you picked to lead. :lmao: Now THAT is embarrassing.
Look at the alternative, that was embarrassing.

Nah, not as embarrassing as what we got.

It's been one year since Donald Trump was elected: Here are his most embarrassing moments

I guess you think it was LOVE when Russia Limbaugh spitefully hoped all hard working Americans would lose their jobs in 6 months for the crime of not voting for the person he wanted to win.

I would ask what this mindless parasite is babbling about, but it doesn't even know. It's just parroting inane drivel like they all do.

If Limbaugh ever uttered the words "I hope Americans lose jobs" in that sequence, I will shoot myself in the balls with a 12 gauge.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008
Publish the entire article.
Hillary, Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables. That more hateful than anything rush said.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008
Publish the entire article.
Hillary, Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables. That more hateful than anything rush said.
November 5, 2008

RUSH: That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

END TRANSCRIPT

Nah, not as embarrassing as what we got.

It's been one year since Donald Trump was elected: Here are his most embarrassing moments
Louis Farrakhan, if he does not embarrass you..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back