It is impossible to embarrass a democrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, that describes them well.View attachment 181440
I call that hate, looks like feminist to me.
Compared to your MessiahRushie, that is pure love.
Lol, Limbaugh shows your traitorous ways and you don't like that. Lol, also you really think love is a little girl with that sign? Liberals teach hate at an early age, no wonder we have a snowflake generation.
Russia Limbaugh is the traitor who BRAGS that HE is "responsible" for all the division that is destroying this great country from within.
No, he just won't let liberals get away with their lies.
By HIS lying.
He isn't lying.

I guess you think it was LOVE when Russia Limbaugh spitefully hoped all hard working Americans would lose their jobs in 6 months for the crime of not voting for the person he wanted to win.
Please show me him specifically saying that.
Will you then admit the spiteful scum hates this great country?
Obama was elected Nov 4, 2008 and Russia Limbaugh told us his hopes for ALL "Joe the Plumbers" who he defines as average Americans.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen
Lol, what did he say prior and after. See context will prove you wrong. I remember the media tried to destroy ole plumber Joe after he embarrassed the transvestite in chief.
Russia Limbaugh said he would ENJOY watching Americans suffer for their vote.
Now how does that change the "context" and prove me wrong.
I didn't see him say anything about a vote. He was probably stating how unfairly Joe the plumber was being abused. Anybody that did anything to embarrass Obama paid big time. Just ask the rodeo clown. Rush stuck up for Joe the plumber.
You are desperately trying to change the subject of Russia Limbaugh's pure hatred for Americans who don't vote the way he wants them to, as shown by the quote from his hate filled rant after Obama was elected where he hoped ALL average hard working Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs. It has nothing to do with defending Joe, only that when he uses the title "Joe the Plumbers (PLURAL)" he is referring to working AMERICANS.
Get it????

Compared to your MessiahRushie, that is pure love.
Lol, Limbaugh shows your traitorous ways and you don't like that. Lol, also you really think love is a little girl with that sign? Liberals teach hate at an early age, no wonder we have a snowflake generation.
Russia Limbaugh is the traitor who BRAGS that HE is "responsible" for all the division that is destroying this great country from within.
No, he just won't let liberals get away with their lies.
By HIS lying.
He isn't lying.
Russia Limbaugh is ALWAYS lying, you are just too STUPID to catch him.

Well, the regressives in this thread have certainly answered with a resounding NO.

Typical for the hive mind, they cannot even comment on the hate monger, much less attempt to distance themselves from the evil bastard.

Obama was elected Nov 4, 2008 and Russia Limbaugh told us his hopes for ALL "Joe the Plumbers" who he defines as average Americans.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008
Lol, what did he say prior and after. See context will prove you wrong. I remember the media tried to destroy ole plumber Joe after he embarrassed the transvestite in chief.
I didn't see him say anything about a vote. He was probably stating how unfairly Joe the plumber was being abused. Anybody that did anything to embarrass Obama paid big time. Just ask the rodeo clown. Rush stuck up for Joe the plumber.
You are desperately trying to change the subject of Russia Limbaugh's pure hatred for Americans who don't vote the way he wants them to, as shown by the quote from his hate filled rant after Obama was elected where he hoped ALL average hard working Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs. It has nothing to do with defending Joe, only that when he uses the title "Joe the Plumbers (PLURAL)" he is referring to working AMERICANS.
Get it????

I realize you are far too stupid to understand, but it is you trying to hijack the thread, not he.

It is Louis Farrakahn who is the subject of the thread, not Rush.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008
Get it????
Lol, your quoting him out of context. I believe he was talking about how Obama and the media went after Joe the plumber. Him losing his job. He was probably talking about if it happens to you and you voted for it. You have nobody to blame, but yourself. Limbaugh loves America, unlike liberals and obama.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008
Get it????

I realize you are far too stupid to understand, but it is you trying to hijack the thread, not he.

Russia Limbaugh hates ALL Americans, and makes Farrakhan look like a saint. If the GOP not only are not embarrassed by your MessiahRushie but have made him an honorary member of the GOP house, why should the Dems be embarrassed if a few will not deny Farrakahn his first amendment rights.

Republicans start threads like this and they then have the audacity to ask is it possible is embarrass a Democrat?

I would ask is there no humiliation that Republicans and Conservatives that is too low for them?

Defending child molesters, weapons of mass killing, corruption, ineptitude, Russian interference and meddling in our political process, destroying our alliances, chaos, etc.
You don’t even understand what cognitive dissonance is.

Get it????

Russia Limbaugh hates ALL Americans, and makes Farrakhan look like a saint. If the GOP not only are not embarrassed by your MessiahRushie but have made him an honorary member of the GOP house, why should the Dems be embarrassed if a few will not deny Farrakahn his first amendment rights.
Lol, Limbaugh doesn't promote hate, Farrakhan does.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008
Get it????
Lol, your quoting him out of context. I believe he was talking about how Obama and the media went after Joe the plumber. Him losing his job. He was probably talking about if it happens to you and you voted for it. You have nobody to blame, but yourself. Limbaugh loves America, unlike liberals and obama.
I never quote Russia Limbaugh out of context, like he does everyone else.
His hateful rant on Obama's election victory had nothing to do with the actual Joe W, but he only used him as a representative of ALL average Americans.
Stop playing dumb and admit your MessiahRushie hates America.

December 10, 2008

DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.

Get it????

I see you decided to double down on the stupidity.

Way to prove the op correct, child.

Get it????

Russia Limbaugh promotes pure hate on his hate radio show. You should listen to it.

I guess you think it was LOVE when Russia Limbaugh spitefully hoped all hard working Americans would lose their jobs in 6 months for the crime of not voting for the person he wanted to win.

I would ask what this mindless parasite is babbling about, but it doesn't even know. It's just parroting inane drivel like they all do.

If Limbaugh ever uttered the words "I hope Americans lose jobs" in that sequence, I will shoot myself in the balls with a 12 gauge.

If what this piece of shit is talking about, the time Limbaugh hoped the meat puppet faggot would fail to push it's agenda, then anyone with a cognitive brain cell agreed. America survived the 8 years of obozo, because it failed to fully enact all of the policies it sought to. We lived through 8 years of stagnation and malaise. We now have sick deviants who belong in mental hospitals running around calling themselves "trans" and demanding access to the opposite bathrooms and locker rooms they belong in, convinced that gender is something that can be changed at will. We had a federal government that sued a state for enforcing the law, and now that a patriotic rational adult is running the federal government we have bed wetters in shit holes like commiefornia trying to thwart the feds from enforcing the law.

We learned last night that Trump's policy of pushing back against a pot bellied bully might actually work to reduce the threat of a nuclear conflict, and these sniveling liberal assholes are worried it might make Trump look good.

I realize some of these assholes are insane, but most of them are deliberately ignorant and deserve no sympathy. We absolutely have to crush these lunatics in the voting booths from now on and keep them locked up in irrelevancy. If they get out of their asylum again we may never get them contained.

37f.jpg

Get it????
I never quote Russia Limbaugh out of context, like he does everyone else.
His hateful rant on Obama's election victory had nothing to do with the actual Joe W, but he only used him as a representative of ALL average Americans.
Stop playing dumb and admit your MessiahRushie hates America.

December 10, 2008

DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.
Lol, and Obama relied on your ignorance to get Obama care past.
Hillary, Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables.

Get it????

Russia Limbaugh promotes pure hate on his hate radio show. You should listen to it.
On occasion I do, and I hear no hate. Just because you put one liners down, not showing what he said before or after, proves you're just putting out talking points.

I do on occasion, and the only reason I LOATHE malignant parasites like you is because of your own words an actions.

I was a moonbat in my teens. So I know you assholes ignore reality, parrot each others inane bullshit and reassure each other how smart you are. You are the dumbest mother fuckers in the known universe. There are goldfish with higher IQ. You love to whine about "hate" that you project on to those of us YOU HATE. Your entire political philosophy is founded on hate and envy.

It is a crime against humanity and nature that you pieces of shit escape being eaten by rats in planned unparenthood dumpsters. You assholes are dangerously stupid, and so far beyond merely worthless that you are indeed a malignancy. The greatest contribution you will ever make to the planet is the day you stop stealing oxygen from hard working plants and return the carbon and nitrogen back into the soil.

How's that for hate you fucking parasite? I learned it when I was a liberal.

Democrats have it rigged so they can never be called hypocrites simply because they ridicule any sense of patriotism or duty, honor, Country and they claim no family or moral values. Instead of political arguments, the video game educated democrat core seems content to post silly cartoons and photo shopped videos over and over.

It is impossible to embarrass a democrat

Well that's not true. Not at all. I don't think a day goes by where I'm not embarrassed by conservatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back