It is impossible to embarrass a democrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Steyn Slams Farrakhan: 'It's Embarrassing That This Nut Is a Power Broker in the Democrat Party'

Mark Steyn said it's "appalling" and "embarrassing" that some Democrat lawmakers have refused to disavow a "lunatic" like Louis Farrakhan.

Farrakhan, the leader of the controversial Nation of Islam, said in a recent speech, "White folks are going down and Satan is going down. And, Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I'm here to say your time is up -- your world is through."

You mean to tell me that a "political party" as much as the mafia is a "political party" like the DNC would be embarrassed by Farraklan and his space wheel?

These are the same parasites who not only protected Ted Kennedy after he killed a woman, but kept him in the senate for 30 more years until he finally died. Farraklan fits right in with sociopaths like hitlery and the meat puppet faggot. If the democrook voters were cognizant people, rather than a gaggle of the dumbest mother fuckers in the world with multiple voter registration cards they might have the capacity to understand just what malignant pieces of shit they are. They would be so embarrassed they would have followed Jim Jones and his cult to hell where they belong.

Farrakhan is one of Obama's mentors so don't expect the democrats to ditch him

Steyn Slams Farrakhan: 'It's Embarrassing That This Nut Is a Power Broker in the Democrat Party'

Mark Steyn said it's "appalling" and "embarrassing" that some Democrat lawmakers have refused to disavow a "lunatic" like Louis Farrakhan.

Farrakhan, the leader of the controversial Nation of Islam, said in a recent speech, "White folks are going down and Satan is going down. And, Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I'm here to say your time is up -- your world is through."

You mean to tell me that a "political party" as much as the mafia is a "political party" like the DNC would be embarrassed by Farraklan and his space wheel?

These are the same parasites who not only protected Ted Kennedy after he killed a woman, but kept him in the senate for 30 more years until he finally died. Farraklan fits right in with sociopaths like hitlery and the meat puppet faggot. If the democrook voters were cognizant people, rather than a gaggle of the dumbest mother fuckers in the world with multiple voter registration cards they might have the capacity to understand just what malignant pieces of shit they are. They would be so embarrassed they would have followed Jim Jones and his cult to hell where they belong.

I think you owe an apology to:

1. Meat puppet faggots
2. Parasites
3. Sociopaths
4. Hitler
5. Crooks
6. Dumb mother F@@@@ers
7. Malignant pieces of poo
8. And least but not last, Jim Jones.

They are all not as bad.

9730808b88b784334f90ee28c2ea99da973d88887d22965f3d12f0a4385d9ac3.jpg

The link screams that it's an Alt-Right publication, which it is. Democrat is a noun, not an adjective. Only cons are that illiterate.

It's more "appalling" and "embarrassing" that all Republican lawmakers have refused to disavow a "lunatic" "hate-monger" like Russia Limbaugh.

The more inane Democrats are, the more proud of it they are

Republicans start threads like this and they then have the audacity to ask is it possible is embarrass a Democrat?

I would ask is there no humiliation that Republicans and Conservatives that is too low for them?

Defending child molesters, weapons of mass killing, corruption, ineptitude, Russian interference and meddling in our political process, destroying our alliances, chaos, etc.

Last edited:
That negro is a negro, and he hates white people, Christians, and America.

That is all they need to know about him and he fits perfectly into their little club.

How am I wrong?

Republicans start threads like this and they then have the audacity to ask is it possible is embarrass a Democrat?

I would ask is there no humiliation that Republicans and Conservatives that is too low for them?

Defending child molesters, weapons of mass killing, corruption, ineptitude, Russian interference and meddling in our political process, destroying our alliances, chaos, etc.
You have proved the OP right. It is impossible to embarrass a fucking democrat (commie.) Literally impossible.

Russian interference? SHUT THE FUCK UP you pissant pathetic hypocrite. Mexico and all of South America interferes with our election, all to the loud cheers and giggles of you pathetic stupid ass losers.

FUCKING RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE? FUCK YOU.

You have proved the OP right. It is impossible to embarrass a fucking democrat (commie.) Literally impossible.

Russian interference? SHUT THE FUCK UP you pissant pathetic hypocrite. Mexico and all of South America interferes with our election, all to the loud cheers and giggles of you pathetic stupid ass losers.

A toad for the Russians you are. No wonder they target morons like yourself. An easy tool. A useful idiot.

Last edited:

A fucking toad for the Russians you are. No wonder they target morons like yourself. An easy tool. A useful idiot.
You are an embarrassing piece of shit and you are proud of it. You stupid fucking parrot.

I noticed how you avoided the issue of other countries that interfere with our elections on behalf of your commies you like to elect. Therefore, you lost. You are a pathetic no good hypocritical gasbag. You have nothing, but your stupidity and that is it. Nothing but a pathetic puppet and conformed by propaganda.

You lose. Loser.

I would ask is

A fucking toad for the Russians you are. No wonder they target morons like yourself. An easy tool. A useful idiot.
You are an embarrassing piece of shit and you are proud of it. You stupid fucking parrot.

I noticed how you avoided the issue of other countries that interfere with our elections on behalf of your commies you like to elect. Therefore, you lost. You are a pathetic no good hypocritical gasbag. You have nothing, but your stupidity and that is it. Nothing but a pathetic puppet and conformed by propaganda.

You lose. Loser.
What a dumbass! So, you believe that because at some point in our past we interfered in other nations elections we should bend over and do nothing now for those interfering and meddling in ours?

That is some seriously stupid shit.

Sad and pathetic.

Last edited:

I would ask is

You lose. Loser.
What a dumbass! Seriously stupid. So, you believe that because at some point in our past we interfered in other nations elections we should bend over and do nothing now for those interfering and meddling in ours?

That is some seriously stupid shit.

No wonder people like yourself believe in pulling your pants down and bending over for Putin. Sad and pathetic.
Keep on proving it. Some time in the FUCKING PAST you pathetic waste? Congrats, you are now the dumbest lib on the site. Somehow you went past Ted Frazier. Then again, you are all equally pathetic.

Gruber actually called you people morons. Actually called you that and your commie god Stalin called every pathetic scumbag like you, useful idiots.

You lost. You are a fucking loser. Nothing more than a pathetic ungrateful hypocritical gasbag and that is it.

Loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back