It is do or die for biden

As long as he's running against Trump, tonight doesn't matter.

There's 81+ million voters that are pissed off that the MAGA idiots tries to steal the 2020 election from them, add onto that millions who are pissed off about the Roe v. Wade reversal, and the 30% of Republicans that hate Trump, and there'll be an election slaughter in 2024. Tonight Biden could puke on stage and it would matter.

BTW - The only descent State of the Union address the Trump gave was when he read word for word from a teleprompter.

You're trying so hard to be a contrian that you won't get the result you want, which for some reason is to try and piss off people. Trust me, the internet has too many people trying to spread their poison to others. Maybe instead try not being so intentionally inflammatory and use language skills to foster a conversation. Maybe then your post count vs reaction won't be what it is and people might take you seriously.

Since you MAGA idiots have repeatedly proven that you have no respect for Democracy or the rule of law, I am starting to wonder what you next treasonous plan is.

You know that you can't win a free & fair election, so you gotta be planning something.

Yes! We’re planning on shutting down the vote counting in the seven swing states around one 1AM, sending home the democrat poll watchers then continuing the vote counting. We will blame the shutdowns on broken sewer lines and such. We’ll have people tapping cardboard to the windows so the public can’t see what’s going on. When we reopen the polls at 9AM Trump will be up by 100,000 votes in all seven states.

You're trying so hard to be a contrian that you won't get the result you want, which for some reason is to try and piss off people. Trust me, the internet has too many people trying to spread their poison to others. Maybe instead try not being so intentionally inflammatory and use language skills to foster a conversation. Maybe then your post count vs reaction won't be what it is and people might take you seriously.

Oh yes, we liberals must always be so polite!

While you MAGGOTS fling pure caustic BULLSHIT!

Guess again!

BTW - I grew up very near Trump, so if I tend to be as rude as you orange trumpolini god, you'll just have to bend over and take it!

Count vs. Reaction?

:laughing0301:

Yes! We’re planning on shutting down the vote counting in the seven swing states around one 1AM, sending home the democrat poll watchers then continuing the vote counting. We will blame the shutdowns on broken sewer lines and such. We’ll have people tapping cardboard to the windows so the public can’t see what’s going on. When we reopen the polls at 9AM Trump will be up by 100,000 votes in all seven states.

Ah! So that's your delusion!

Good luck with it!

That's a whole lot better than Trump did against Haley!
LMAO, an incumbent that is running against "uncommitted" and gives up double digits is better than the opposition that has ousted three national contenders in the first caucus and lost one state by a total of four percentage points in a state with democrats voting in the republican primary---which the contender immediately dropped out. ROTFLMFAO! You are truly special--are you Biden's sock? Try again moron.

Guess again!

BTW - I grew up very near Trump, so if I tend to be as rude as you orange trumpolini god, you'll just have to bend over and take it!

Count vs. Reaction?

Yeah--these are republicans. NOT
Dem Threats.jpg

democrat insurrectionists.jpg

KATHY-GRIFFIN-TRUMP-HAED-COMP.jpeg

LMAO, an incumbent that is running against "uncommitted" and gives up double digits is better than the opposition that has ousted three national contenders in the first caucus and lost one state by a total of four percentage points in a state with democrats voting in the republican primary---which the contender immediately dropped out. ROTFLMFAO! You are truly special--are you Biden's sock? Try again moron.

Continue your hopeless delusions if it makes you feel better.

Is this the same Biden that beat the orange douchebag so badly that the orange loser is still whining about it 4 years later? That Biden?
With all due respect, Magnus? You only have to look at video of Biden from four years ago and compare it to Biden now to realize that Biden's cognitive ability is deteriorating at a rapid clip. He's not going to be able to hide in the basement this time around. People are going to expect him to campaign. Do you think he's in any way UP for that? Quite frankly...I don't see it!

Guess again!

Count vs. Reaction?

Well, time to add you to the ignore list. You obviously are incapable of a conversation and just a very angry person that gets off on being rude and inflammatory online for no reason.

I hope you find the help you need to be a happier person.

Well, time to add you to the ignore list. You obviously are incapable of a conversation and just a very angry person that gets off on being rude and inflammatory online for no reason.

Gee, I guess that qualifies me to the next great MAGA leader after Trump!

As long as he's running against Trump, tonight doesn't matter.

There's 81+ million voters that are pissed off that the MAGA idiots tries to steal the 2020 election from them, add onto that millions who are pissed off about the Roe v. Wade reversal, and the 30% of Republicans that hate Trump, and there'll be an election slaughter in 2024. Tonight Biden could puke on stage and it would matter.

BTW - The only descent State of the Union address the Trump gave was when he read word for word from a teleprompter.
Actually there is a large portion of voters that voted for Biden in 2024 that are having voter's remorse.

It's really amazing that the MAGA crowd has put so much effort into the myth that Biden is mentally incompetent - with absolutely nothing to show that it's true.

Meanwhile, they support Trump who has NEVER been mentally competent and is additionally showing clear signs of additional mental deterioration.

Seriously? I mean holy shit! Trump doesn't even know who he's running against!

In fourteen days? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL Newsflash, you shouldn't lick the windows on that short bus.

Don't know what your reference to fourteen days is but:

:
  • Four of those who have pleaded guilty to felonies have pleaded guilty to the federal charge of seditious conspiracy.
So suck wind, loser!

You conveniently left out the fact that the only fatality that day was that of an UNARMED, FEMALE VETERAN WHO WAS SUMMARILY EXECUTED BY A CAPITOL COP FOR TRESPASSING. You should reevaluate your bullshit.

You mean the treasonous bitch that crossed the final line that the Secret Service was going to allow?

If you attack Congress, you get whatever is coming to you...and you deserve it.

Four of those who have pleaded guilty
Do you have any idea how many people have plead out due to financial reasons in the US? Gee, out of all of those people you were so quick to prominently post as convicted J6 participants, you found 4 that plead out. BTW, what position did these "insurrectionists" hold in the organizational hierarchy? Run along you Einstein.

Forum List

Back