It Is Becoming More Clear How They Stole the Election

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The mail in ballots were delivered to Joe Biden after the vote counting was in large part over. Hundreds of thousands of COA and deceased people were on the rolls, these were probably used if the voters were not made up. This seems to have happened in many states.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

Here is what we see. First the in person voters vote arrive - depending on where they vote the areas can break heavily for Trump or Biden so we see a large scatter. Afterwards the mail in ballots arrive, which are mixed and thus have a roughly constant ratio of Biden and Trump voters. After the midnight however, the mail in ballots start favoring Biden, which indicated votes have been added from other sources.

In other states we see the opposite pattern, the mail in votes ratio shifts towards republican presumably because of the different transit from the rural republican areas.

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

And this is also what the new lawsuit in Michigan argues. We will see more lawsuits in other swing states I am sure.

If it was a coordinated effort, it is going to raise some serious flags.

I don't think most Americans understand what it means for them internationally. The Paris Accord and the $300M gifting to the horrible W.H.O isn't the only waste of money and self hating activities that will harm the U.S economy. When you aren't trusted to take on China, no amount of greased palms can overcome it.

The mail in ballots were delivered to Joe Biden after the vote counting was in large part over. Hundreds of thousands of COA and deceased people were on the rolls, these were probably used if the voters were not made up. This seems to have happened in many states.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

Here is what we see. First the in person voters vote arrive - depending on where they vote the areas can break heavily for Trump or Biden so we see a large scatter. Afterwards the mail in ballots arrive, which are mixed and thus have a roughly constant ratio of Biden and Trump voters. Afterwards however, the mail in ballots start favoring Biden, which indicated votes have been added from other sources.

In other states we see the opposite pattern, the mail in votes ratio shifts towards republican presumably because of the different transit from the rural republican areas.

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

And this is also what the new lawsuit in Michigan argues. We will see more lawsuits in other swing states I am sure.

Republicans voted in person. Smarter people mailed in their ballots and avoided the virus...taking advantage of the ease and convenience of filling their ballot out over a hot cup of coffee or other libation.

The mail ins got counted later. Hence Biden's votes landed later in the evening giving him a decisive landslide.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

Here is what we see. First the in person voters vote arrive - depending on where they vote the areas can break heavily for Trump or Biden so we see a large scatter. Afterwards the mail in ballots arrive, which are mixed and thus have a roughly constant ratio of Biden and Trump voters. Afterwards however, the mail in ballots start favoring Biden, which indicated votes have been added from other sources.

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

I hope the judge will except this as being substantial evidence.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

Here is what we see. First the in person voters vote arrive - depending on where they vote the areas can break heavily for Trump or Biden so we see a large scatter. Afterwards the mail in ballots arrive, which are mixed and thus have a roughly constant ratio of Biden and Trump voters. After the midnight however, the mail in ballots start favoring Biden, which indicated votes have been added from other sources.

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

They all did this in the dead of night and used faulty software that some Dems were heavy invested in

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

From Who?? LOL. Oh god, seek help!!

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

I hope the judge will except this as being substantial evidence.
Narrator: They won't.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

Republicans voted in person. Smarter people mailed in their ballots and avoided the virus...taking advantage of the ease and convenience of filling their ballot out over a hot cup of coffee or other libation.

The mail ins got counted later. Hence Biden's votes landed later in the evening giving him a decisive landslide.

Until someone can explain to my how 5 or 6 states all stopped counting at the exact same time at 10pm, I will be skeptical and maintain an open mind to possible fraud or abuses, and it's unfortunate to me as I called this early. GOP failed their constituents by hanging Trump out to dry when they knew the mail outs would cause trouble. Among other concerns, as it turns out.

Furthermore, they lied to the Watchers and re-started counting at 1am. Why?

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

Yeah. Uh huh.

Rural counties should just cheat like the trophy wife of a shrivled-cocked octogenarian.

It don't matter. They shoukd have 180% turnout all voting straight ticket red.

Hell, rural counties should team up and triple the vote of libertarians and republicans and END the Dem party FOREVER.

DO IT!!!

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

Yeah. Uh huh.

Rural counties should just cheat like the trophy wife of a shrivled-cocked octogenarian.

Hell, rural counties should team up and triple the vote of libertarians and republicans and END the Dem party FOREVER.

DO IT!!!

Not sure what any of that means. Every one should exercise their right to vote.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

Until someone can explain to my how 5 or 6 states all stopped counting at the exact same time at 10pm, I will be skeptical and maintain an open mind to possible fraud or abuses, and it's unfortunate to me as I called this early. GOP failed their constituents by hanging Trump out to dry when they knew the mail outs would cause trouble. Among other concerns, as it turns out.

Furthermore, they lied to the Watchers and re-started counting at 1am. Why?

I'm almost positive that didn't happen.

Here is what will happen:

It will be investigated and Biden will be confirmed as the winner.
Trump will be confirmed as the losers.
You won't accept it.
That won't matter.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

Yeah. Uh huh.

DO IT!!!

Not sure what any of that means. Every one should exercise their right to vote.
No. Rural counties should start cheating with impunity. 2 million votes in Paris, Texas

It's on!!!

Why didn't the Democrats ensure that they won the Senate as well?
They're not very good at this are they?

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

Seems like you did not read any of what was said, moron.

Forum List

Back