MIT PhD Analysis Reveals 138,000 Votes Switched from Trump to Biden in Michigan

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I'd be curious to hear what Caltech, Carnegie Mellon, and Numberphile have to say about this.

If this really turns out to be true, the rest of the world will be laughing at us. And they would be justified.

MIT PhD Analysis Reveals 138,000 Votes Switched from Trump to Biden in Michigan -- MUST SEE VIDEO

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

On Tuesday Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD, the Inventor of Email, Scientist, Engineer, shares the results of his team’s mathematical analysis of four major counties votes in Michigan in the Trump-Biden election that reveals an unfortunate truth of U.S. voting systems.

Dr. Shiva and his staff found evidence of Trump-to-Biden vote-switching of 138,000 VOTES in Michigan.

Dr. Shiva also found that the more solid Republican precincts saw more Trump votes switched to Joe Biden.

Here is the full video:

I'd be curious to hear what Caltech, Carnegie Mellon, and Numberphile have to say about this.

If this really turns out to be true, the rest of the world will be laughing at us. And they would be justified.

MIT PhD Analysis Reveals 138,000 Votes Switched from Trump to Biden in Michigan -- MUST SEE VIDEO

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

On Tuesday Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD, the Inventor of Email, Scientist, Engineer, shares the results of his team’s mathematical analysis of four major counties votes in Michigan in the Trump-Biden election that reveals an unfortunate truth of U.S. voting systems.

Dr. Shiva and his staff found evidence of Trump-to-Biden vote-switching of 138,000 VOTES in Michigan.

Dr. Shiva also found that the more solid Republican precincts saw more Trump votes switched to Joe Biden.

Here is the full video:

This guy? You got to be kidding!

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com
V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai is an Indian-American scientist, engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories and unfounded medical claims. He is notable for his widely discredited claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late

Like President Elect Joe says, "Come on, Man!
1605074656338.png

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com
V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai is an Indian-American scientist, engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories and unfounded medical claims. He is notable for his widely discredited claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late

View attachment 414553

Yeah---everyone knows that it was Al Gore who invented the internet.

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com

View attachment 414553

Is that a Ferrari?

Wasn't a yellow Ferrari one of the 3 vehicles that the 4 am bogus ballot drop of 400,000?

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Despite some of dubious things about this guy and his career, I actually watched the 1st 20 minutes or so.. And I'm impressed. There IS some "splaining" to do Lucy.. But unlike you guys -- I'm gonna think it over tonight and watch the rest tomorrow..

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com

View attachment 414553

Is that a Ferrari?

Wasn't a yellow Ferrari one of the 3 vehicles that the 4 am bogus ballot drop of 400,000?

I thought it might have been a Corvette. I saw a little old couple (older than me) in a Corvette convertible today. It is kind of a cools status symbol for people that age that still want to look sporty, but know they better keep their ass off a Harley if they want to live to get even older.

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com

View attachment 414553

Yeah, I'm sure his PhD from MIT can't compete with your 2-day forklift safety school certificate... back when you thought driving a forklift was your ticket to $19K/year.

We're laughing and pointing at you now. Fucking idiot.

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Democrats always say WE MUST BELIEVE THE SCIENCE!!

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com

View attachment 414553

Yeah, I'm sure his PhD from MIT can't compete with your 2-day forklift safety school certificate... back when you thought driving a forklift was your ticket to $19K/year.

And Dr Shiva is a real doctor of math and science not a fake social science drug addicted that loves boys

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Despite some of dubious things about this guy and his career, I actually watched the 1st 20 minutes or so.. And I'm impressed. There IS some "splaining" to do Lucy.. But unlike you guys -- I'm gonna think it over tonight and watch the rest tomorrow..

It's just the usual leftist personal attacks. He is a MIT PhD with four degrees who "invented" the email. (Quotation marks because while he did built an email system and was among the first to do so, you may not want to use that word).

The way the machines are coded this way is obvious. If they start reducing votes in the democrat districts Trump may hit zero votes which is suspect as hell. If they switch more votes in republican areas it's a lot less suspect.

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com

View attachment 414553

Dude, he is known for conspiracy theories and the discredited claim of inventing email. I personally am laughing at you.

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com

View attachment 414553

Dude, he is known for conspiracy theories and the discredited claim of inventing email. I personally am laughing at you.

Huh?

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com

View attachment 414553

Huh?

1605078664622.png

V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai (born Vellayappa Ayyadurai Shiva,[2] December 2, 1963)[3] is an Indian-American scientist, engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories and unfounded medical claims. He is notable for his widely discredited claim to be the "inventor of email",[4] based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late 1970s.[5][6] Initial reports that repeated Ayyadurai's assertion—from organizations such as The Washington Post and the Smithsonian Institution—were followed by public retractions.[5][7] These corrections were triggered by objections from historians and ARPANET pioneers who pointed out that email was already actively used in the early 1970s.[3]
I'm sure he's a smart guy, but once you shoot you credibility on multiple issues in the scientific world, it shot. I certainly would not trust him as a source and doubt you will see him in court. Easily impeachable expert witnesses are a liability. Just sayin...

Forum List

Back