It Is Becoming More Clear How They Stole the Election

The mail in ballots were delivered to Joe Biden after the vote counting was in large part over. Hundreds of thousands of COA and deceased people were on the rolls, these were probably used if the voters were not made up. This seems to have happened in many states.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

Here is what we see. First the in person voters vote arrive - depending on where they vote the areas can break heavily for Trump or Biden so we see a large scatter. Afterwards the mail in ballots arrive, which are mixed and thus have a roughly constant ratio of Biden and Trump voters. After the midnight however, the mail in ballots start favoring Biden, which indicated votes have been added from other sources.

In other states we see the opposite pattern, the mail in votes ratio shifts towards republican presumably because of the different transit from the rural republican areas.

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

And this is also what the new lawsuit in Michigan argues. We will see more lawsuits in other swing states I am sure.

FALSE.

1. "presumably" In other words, your guess. "which indicated" ... again, so you guess. That's not how statistical inference works. You are eyeballing a scatterplot and guess about probabilities without any statistical analysis at all. What is your test? Null hypothesis? What is your confidence interval? Alpha? p-value? Anything? No? Then you are just making things up.

2. High population density counties favors the Democratic candidate. High population density counties also have a hell of a lot of votes to count. Therefore, later batches will be from counties favoring Democrats.

3. Oh, here's another reason why Biden got more votes.... Because more people voted for him. How does Occam's Razor go? The simplest explanation is the most likely one.

You just flunked Statistical Inference 101.

Your analysis is a perfect example of Lies, Damn Lies, and Lies with made up statistics.

The mail in ballots were delivered to Joe Biden after the vote counting was in large part over. Hundreds of thousands of COA and deceased people were on the rolls, these were probably used if the voters were not made up. This seems to have happened in many states.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

Here is what we see. First the in person voters vote arrive - depending on where they vote the areas can break heavily for Trump or Biden so we see a large scatter. Afterwards the mail in ballots arrive, which are mixed and thus have a roughly constant ratio of Biden and Trump voters. After the midnight however, the mail in ballots start favoring Biden, which indicated votes have been added from other sources.

In other states we see the opposite pattern, the mail in votes ratio shifts towards republican presumably because of the different transit from the rural republican areas.

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

And this is also what the new lawsuit in Michigan argues. We will see more lawsuits in other swing states I am sure.

FALSE.

1. "presumably" In other words, your guess. "which indicated" ... again, so you guess. That's not how statistical inference works. You are eyeballing a scatterplot and guess about probabilities without any statistical analysis at all. What is your test? Null hypothesis? What is your confidence interval? Alpha? p-value? Anything? No? Then you are just making things up.

2. High population density counties favors the Democratic candidate. High population density counties also have a hell of a lot of votes to count. Therefore, later batches will be from counties favoring Democrats.

3. Oh, here's another reason why Biden got more votes.... Because more people voted for him. How does Occam's Razor go? The simplest explanation is the most likely one.

Your analysis is a perfect example of Lies, Damn Lies, and Lies with made up statistics.

Absolutely ridiculous response. Every single point is so thoroughly stupid that it's clear that you have zero understanding of statistics.

Nice job trying to present your skills with the knowledge of "p-values" though. The odds of the mail in pattern shifting like that is more than 20 sigma if you want to know.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

I was going the path of the recount, but now I see several states need to have their elections invalidated and there need to be new closely monitored elections.

We cannot have an illegitimate president take power like the Nazis did in 1933 where they rigged elections took power and still put Hitler in as Fuhrer despite his losing his election.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

Here is what we see. First the in person voters vote arrive - depending on where they vote the areas can break heavily for Trump or Biden so we see a large scatter. Afterwards the mail in ballots arrive, which are mixed and thus have a roughly constant ratio of Biden and Trump voters. Afterwards however, the mail in ballots start favoring Biden, which indicated votes have been added from other sources.

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

Republicans voted in person. Smarter people mailed in their ballots and avoided the virus...taking advantage of the ease and convenience of filling their ballot out over a hot cup of coffee or other libation.

The mail ins got counted later. Hence Biden's votes landed later in the evening giving him a decisive landslide.

Until someone can explain to my how 5 or 6 states all stopped counting at the exact same time at 10pm, I will be skeptical and maintain an open mind to possible fraud or abuses, and it's unfortunate to me as I called this early. GOP failed their constituents by hanging Trump out to dry when they knew the mail outs would cause trouble. Among other concerns, as it turns out.

Furthermore, they lied to the Watchers and re-started counting at 1am. Why?

I'm almost positive that didn't happen.

Here is what will happen:

It will be investigated and Biden will be confirmed as the winner.
Trump will be confirmed as the losers.
You won't accept it.
That won't matter.
It's looking more and more like some state elections will have to be invalidated and the elections will have to be held again.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

Here is what we see. First the in person voters vote arrive - depending on where they vote the areas can break heavily for Trump or Biden so we see a large scatter. Afterwards the mail in ballots arrive, which are mixed and thus have a roughly constant ratio of Biden and Trump voters. Afterwards however, the mail in ballots start favoring Biden, which indicated votes have been added from other sources.

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

Republicans voted in person. Smarter people mailed in their ballots and avoided the virus...taking advantage of the ease and convenience of filling their ballot out over a hot cup of coffee or other libation.

The mail ins got counted later. Hence Biden's votes landed later in the evening giving him a decisive landslide.

Until someone can explain to my how 5 or 6 states all stopped counting at the exact same time at 10pm, I will be skeptical and maintain an open mind to possible fraud or abuses, and it's unfortunate to me as I called this early. GOP failed their constituents by hanging Trump out to dry when they knew the mail outs would cause trouble. Among other concerns, as it turns out.

You won't accept it.
That won't matter.
You said
Why didn't the Democrats ensure that they won the Senate as well?
They're not very good at this are they?
NO, they focused on putting in fraudulent votes in only for Biden.

Sidney Powell, a TRUMP lawyer, says they have seen 450,000 votes marked ONLY for Biden with no other races selected.

Exactly 450,000? We've got to get better at it...round numbers should make everyone suspicious. Noted for 2024. Thanks.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

You won't accept it.
That won't matter.
It's looking more and more like some state elections will have to be invalidated and the elections will have to be held again.

An election re-do. Sure.... Are you going to ride your Unicorn to the polling place this time?

trump won both ohio and florida. get a clue libs. trump easily won, trump won pa too- biden ban fracking comment duh.
Florida pre-counted the mail in votes so all they had to do was count the in person votes and wrapped up the count quickly.

But states that counted mail in votes last, like Pennsylvania and Georgia, opened up the door to Nov 4 early morning large dumps of fraudulent votes for Biden.

Democrats wanted to count the mail in votes early and GOP stopped them

Link?

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

FALSE.

Absolutely ridiculous response. Every single point is so thoroughly stupid that it's clear that you have zero understanding of statistics.

Nice job trying to present your skills with the knowledge of "p-values" though. The odds of the mail in pattern shifting like that is more than 20 sigma if you want to know.

Yet another egghead leftist

Republicans voted in person. Smarter people mailed in their ballots and avoided the virus...

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Smarter people are not so afraid of the ridiculous #CoronaHoax2020 as to trust their ballots to the postal system instead of making certain that they are delivered in person.

Only gullible, ignorant idiots are stupid enough to allow hyped-up fearmongering over an exaggerated flu bug to manipulate them into putting their vote at risk.

MASSIVE PROVABLE FRAUD

In Georgia, among ballots that only voted for President and no other races, these are the number of votes:

Trump: 818

Biden: 95,801

Republicans voted in person. Smarter people mailed in their ballots and avoided the virus...

Smarter people are not so afraid of the ridiculous #CoronaHoax2020 as to trust their ballots to the postal system instead of making certain that they are delivered in person.

Only gullible, ignorant idiots are stupid enough to allow hyped-up fearmongering over an exaggerated flu bug to manipulate them into putting their vote at risk.

Smart people don't stand in line for hours when they can vote from home.

But to each their own. All of the votes are being counted and Biden's landslide is assured.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

From Who?? LOL. Oh god, seek help!!
From the District Court voter roles. genius!

But to each their own. All of the votes are being counted and Biden's landslide is assured.

The fact that you believe the #CoronaHoax2020, and cited it as a reason for voting by mail, proves that you are not a smart person, and that you have no idea what constitutes a smart person. You're exactly the sort of useful idiot who would support a fool like Biden.

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png

EmV2GtUXMAASR45.png

Look out guys...you're being insulted by a College Professor who doubles at night as a Customer Service rep.

View attachment 414532

Tell it to the Mayor of El Paso in the big Red State Texas.

The fact that you believe the #CoronaHoax2020, and cited it as a reason for voting by mail, proves that you are not a smart person, and that you have no idea what constitutes a smart person. You're exactly the sort of useful idiot who would support a fool like Biden.

Want some cheese with your whine?

The Republicans in Pennsylvania and Georgia blew it, by counted mail in ballots last.

Florida did it right by counting honest mail in ballots first.

It was not mail-in ballots that gave the advantage to Biden, no, it was the fraudulent mail in votes that were dumped later as needed to make up Biden's deficit. Those votes are easily identified because of time constraints, as they are not filled out, but are only marked at the contest they want to steal.

The Republicans in Pennsylvania and Georgia blew it, by counted mail in ballots last.

Florida did it right by counting honest mail in ballots first.

It was not mail-in ballots that gave the advantage to Biden, no, it was the fraudulent mail in votes that were dumped later as needed to make up Biden's deficit. Those votes are easily identified because of time constraints, as they are not filled out, but are only marked at the contest they want to steal.

It was by design.

But note also that the plan was to get Trump to concede and not look into it. They are quite screwed...

Forum List

Back