It has begun, prepare for the hate and accusations of racism.

She got busted for stolen identity. Obama should have deported her ass long ago.
She deserves getting her ass shipped back!
The Left won't care
I know. Its sad.

You two drama queens are so amusing. This shit happens everyday. She was deported under Obama's laws which are currently still in place since Trump's knee-jerk red meat EO is in the courts, where most of his bungled bullshit is.

More from ABC News:
""""How many people have been deported under Obama?
President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief."
Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

How does he compare to other presidents?
According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history....""

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

Last edited:
She got busted for stolen identity. Obama should have deported her ass long ago.
The Left won't care
I know. Its sad.

You two drama queens are so amusing. This shit happens everyday. She was deported under Obama's laws which are currently still in place since Trump's knee-jerk red meat EO is in the courts, where most of his bungled bullshit is.

More from ABC News:
President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief."
Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history....""

High deportation figures are misleading

The Left won't care
I know. Its sad.

More from ABC News:

No asshole. She was allowed to stay. Probably because her offense wasn't violent.
He has so many deportations because border turn arounds got included in deportation numbers under his administration.
You are welcome

I know you righties would like ICE to just run down the highways with backhoes and push all these Mexicans into a ditch and set them on fire. That's why you ought to just buy a one-way ticket to China or the Sudan and leave this country permanently.

Why is it racist?
Because she is brown?
If she was white would it be racist?
If no then why does a brown person get special rights over a white person?
Is that racist? Are you racist? Is everyone racist? Is Godzilla racist? Is my dog racist? Racist racist racist

Because race doesn't exist, everything is racist my friend.... especially everything that doesn't agree with your opinion.

Everything is racist, and we must point it all out!

The Left won't care
I know. Its sad.

More from ABC News:

No asshole. She was allowed to stay. Probably because her offense wasn't violent.
He has so many deportations because border turn arounds got included in deportation numbers under his administration.
You are welcome

Thanks for the link and verification of your blathering, asshole.

Prepare for the calls of racism? So they haven't been falsely accusing us of it for years already?

The Left won't care
I know. Its sad.

More from ABC News:

You are welcome

Thanks for the link and verification of your blathering, asshole.
Dude, you are just blathering and making up shit as you type. Your shit is debunked before you hit "post"

Yes, there should be a positive spin on splitting up families. Besides we have to protect ourselves against the violence perpetrated by ID theft.

How long before you start applauding for even smaller offenses? Jay Walking...Parking Violation...
If I break the law and get a prison sentence but I have a child can I get out of going away to prison?

Why are you pretending prison is deportation?
Can you see your kids in prison?

Are you really that stupid?

I know you righties would like ICE to just run down the highways with backhoes and push all these Mexicans into a ditch and set them on fire. That's why you ought to just buy a one-way ticket to China or the Sudan and leave this country permanently.

I thought that's what you and your leftists friends were going to do if Trump won.

Phoenix mom deported after routine immigration check

Just heard on the radio at work. I guarantee you this woman will be in the forefront of the liberal assault on the laws of our nation.

Poster child for the progressive assault on America identified.
I know Trump is not a racist. He likes taco bowls.

He also likes KFC, so that tells me he isn't racist toward blacks, either.

Though he wouldn't be caught dead being seen eating a falafel.

Yes indeed, and Hil-Liar keeps packets of hot sauce in her purse too!

And I'll have you know she used to eat KFC as well. She had to stop, because anytime she eats chicken, she starts to sound like this:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back