The truth and the whole truth

These sociopaths really are clueless, which is why they really don't get why their stupid games fail; they have no real morals or principles to go by.
TBH? Folks on the left & the right have sat by, for a century, and let the government and corporate state's compulsory state schools indoctrinate children.

It is only now, when it is becoming blatantly obvious, that what that indoctrination is including, that it is clashing against the "traditional," American norms and morals, which the nation has been founded on, i.e. the traditional nuclear family.

While religious attendance has, of course, declined precipitously since the 1950's, certain traditions that are legacies of the major religions, still live on.

The family? It is the smallest, and most core political unit in society, and the government run schools are the first, and primary contact with those primary political units. This is a battle to try to remold those political units to the new global technocrat's paradigm. . . and? The family is chaffing, mostly, because they do not see it, obviously, in their interest.

The state wishes to take sovereignty away from the family, and the best way to do that, is to weaken it.

"allegations"? Surely you jest.
They are not allegations. She admits them in her Senate floor speech. She equates teaching toddlers about sex, and teaching white kids to hate themselves, to the civil rights struggle.

To her credit? She is bonkers and really, earnestly, believes she is doing good. . .

She has been, what is known as, ideologically subverted. The Vatican had been working on that bullshit since before the Civil War TBH. Most of the other Catholic lay orders had. . . HAD successfully kept them out of supreme power for decades and decades. But, where goes the money and corruption. . . :rolleyes:

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America​

TBH? Folks on the left & the right have sat by, for a century, and let the government and corporate state's compulsory state schools indoctrinate children.

It is only now, when it is becoming blatantly obvious, that what that indoctrination is including, that it is clashing against the "traditional," American norms and morals, which the nation has been founded on, i.e. the traditional nuclear family.

While religious attendance has, of course, declined precipitously since the 1950's, certain traditions that are legacies of the major religions, still live on.

The family? It is the smallest, and most core political unit in society, and the government run schools are the first, and primary contact with those primary political units. This is a battle to try to remold those political units to the new global technocrat's paradigm. . . and? The family is chaffing, mostly, because they do not see it, obviously, in their interest.

The state wishes to take sovereignty away from the family, and the best way to do that, is to weaken it.
Statement: "The state wishes to take sovereignty away from the family, and the best way to do that, is to weaken it."

Response: This conclusion is a strong rebuttal to all of what you've posted above. Think about it, and let your biases go aside.

Statement: "The state wishes to take sovereignty away from the family, and the best way to do that, is to weaken it."

Response: This conclusion is a strong rebuttal to all of what you've posted above. Think about it, and let your biases go aside.
Well. . . I disagree.

But, I suppose we will leave that up to the voters. More or less.

Well. . . I disagree.

But, I suppose we will leave that up to the voters. More or less.
Sadly, it seems less. The GOP in too many states will suppress the vote do to the fact that the GOP will convince the biddable fools with the same BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories that is their entire platform.

Vote by mail, voting booths will be few and far between, and more and more minorities will not be able to vote since the days and hours to will be limited and they will need to be work.

It started with a prayer, but the fight escalated quickly.

By Tuesday morning, a state lawmaker took to the Senate floor to defend herself against a completely unfounded allegation from another legislator that she wants to "groom and sexualize kindergartners."

State Sen. Mallory McMorrow, D-Royal Oak, decried the political attack by Sen. Lana Theis, a Brighton Republican who made the accusation in a recent campaign fundraising email without providing any evidence to support it.

"I am the biggest threat to your hollow, hateful scheme. Because you can't claim that you are targeting marginalized kids in the name of 'parental rights' if another parent is standing up to say no," McMorrow said, at times peering over toward Theis.

"You say, 'She's a groomer. She supports pedophilia. She wants children to believe that they were responsible for slavery and to feel bad about themselves because they're white.'"

McMorrow is referencing portions of Theis' campaign material, shared publicly by Michigan Advance and others. A "groomer" is someone who establishes a connection with a child in an effort to ultimately exploit or physically abuse that child.

Theis, who's attempting to fend off a primary challenger, filled the campaign email with red meat for conservatives — its sweeping language suggests "our children are under assault in our schools" from the likes of "gender-bending indoctrination" and "race-based education."

She did not provide any evidence for any of these accusations but did personally attack McMorrow.

“These are the people we are up against. Progressive social media trolls like Senator Mallory McMorrow (D-Snowflake) who are outraged they can’t teach can’t groom and sexualize kindergartners or that 8-year-olds are responsible for slavery," the material states.

Theis, who's attempting to fend off a primary challenger, filled the campaign email with red meat for conservatives — its sweeping language suggests "our children are under assault in our schools" from the likes of "gender-bending indoctrination" and "race-based education."

She did not provide any evidence for any of these accusations but did personally attack McMorrow.

“These are the people we are up against. Progressive social media trolls like Senator Mallory McMorrow (D-Snowflake) who are outraged they can’t teach can’t groom and sexualize kindergartners or that 8-year-olds are responsible for slavery," the material states.

Theis' words, and more broadly her decision to evoke issues roiling communities across the nation, have prompted a simmering feud. As McMorrow argued in her speech Tuesday, Theis' accusations are rooted in a broader national campaign to use highly polarized and oft-misunderstood concepts like Critical Race Theory to attack the LGBTQ community and others while painting critics as villains.

"I am a straight, white, Christian, married, suburban mom who knows that the very notion that learning about slavery or redlining or systemic racism somehow means that children are being taught to feel bad or hate themselves because they are white is absolute nonsense," McMorrow said.

"No child alive today is responsible for slavery. No one in this room is responsible for slavery. But each and every single one of us bears responsibility for writing the next chapter of history ... we are not responsible for the past. We also cannot change the past. We can't pretend that it didn't happen, or deny people their very right to exist."

I know this is long, and violates the rules on this forum. Thus I fully expect my thread to be closed, or move to another forum to allow some of the members to attack this speech or to go off topic with foolish cartoons or vulgar and vile attacks on me and the Senator.
It really is incredible that we've decayed to a point at which elected lawmakers are accusing other lawmakers of supporting pedophilia.

The word is just being sprayed around at this point, trivializing a horrible, horrible act, for mere political gain.

We really are in the mud now.

It started with a prayer, but the fight escalated quickly.

By Tuesday morning, a state lawmaker took to the Senate floor to defend herself against a completely unfounded allegation from another legislator that she wants to "groom and sexualize kindergartners."

State Sen. Mallory McMorrow, D-Royal Oak, decried the political attack by Sen. Lana Theis, a Brighton Republican who made the accusation in a recent campaign fundraising email without providing any evidence to support it.

"I am the biggest threat to your hollow, hateful scheme. Because you can't claim that you are targeting marginalized kids in the name of 'parental rights' if another parent is standing up to say no," McMorrow said, at times peering over toward Theis.

"You say, 'She's a groomer. She supports pedophilia. She wants children to believe that they were responsible for slavery and to feel bad about themselves because they're white.'"

McMorrow is referencing portions of Theis' campaign material, shared publicly by Michigan Advance and others. A "groomer" is someone who establishes a connection with a child in an effort to ultimately exploit or physically abuse that child.

Theis' words, and more broadly her decision to evoke issues roiling communities across the nation, have prompted a simmering feud. As McMorrow argued in her speech Tuesday, Theis' accusations are rooted in a broader national campaign to use highly polarized and oft-misunderstood concepts like Critical Race Theory to attack the LGBTQ community and others while painting critics as villains.

"I am a straight, white, Christian, married, suburban mom who knows that the very notion that learning about slavery or redlining or systemic racism somehow means that children are being taught to feel bad or hate themselves because they are white is absolute nonsense," McMorrow said.

"No child alive today is responsible for slavery. No one in this room is responsible for slavery. But each and every single one of us bears responsibility for writing the next chapter of history ... we are not responsible for the past. We also cannot change the past. We can't pretend that it didn't happen, or deny people their very right to exist."

I know this is long, and violates the rules on this forum. Thus I fully expect my thread to be closed, or move to another forum to allow some of the members to attack this speech or to go off topic with foolish cartoons or vulgar and vile attacks on me and the Senator.
OK, groomer.

Sadly, it seems less. The GOP in too many states will suppress the vote do to the fact that the GOP will convince the biddable fools with the same BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories that is their entire platform.

Vote by mail, voting booths will be few and far between, and more and more minorities will not be able to vote since the days and hours to will be limited and they will need to be work.
Oh well.

I used to care.

Now? I do not.

It is an open secret now, that the DNC is out in the open allowing illegals to vote in all local elections, and now? After these independent audits have been done? It has been revealed that donations by private foundations and investors have also corrupted the national vote to allow them to illegally have their votes counted in national elections.

So, meh. . . .

6d8tgt.jpg

no.not at all.It's an old Commie tactic.To supplant the Family unit with
big brother.Stalin did it.Hitler did it and Mao did it.
And of course Fidel Castro.Mao started with the Kids.Seperate them from
their Families and brainwash them to believe that Big Brother is their
FamilySame exact crap the Democrat are up tp.Seperate the Nuclear Family
from Mothere's and Fathers and God.That requires corrupting the Pastors,
Priests and Miinisters.With implants to twist peoples ability to Trust in
God and Church.It's formulaic.Covid was a big part of that twisting of
faith.

no.not at all.It's an old Commie tactic.To supplant the Family unit with
big brother.Stalin did it.Hitler did it and Mao did it.
And of course Fidel Castro.Mao started with the Kids.Seperate them from
their Families and brainwash them to believe that Big Brother is their
FamilySame exact crap the Democrat are up tp.Seperate the Nuclear Family
from Mothere's and Fathers and God.That requires corrupting the Pastors,
Priests and Miinisters.With implants to twist peoples ability to Trust in
God and Church.It's formulaic.Covid was a big part of that twisting of
faith.
Not to be a grammar nazi, I have to wonder if you are not a speaker of American English? The other takeaway is you play the RED SCARE.

I nominate you for the dumbest post of the decade.

Oh well.

I used to care.

Now? I do not.

It is an open secret now, that the DNC is out in the open allowing illegals to vote in all local elections, and now? After these independent audits have been done? It has been revealed that donations by private foundations and investors have also corrupted the national vote to allow them to illegally have their votes counted in national elections.

So, meh. . . .

6d8tgt.jpg
The facts are a few cities or towns who have children born in the US to parents who are not citizens do vote. They do not vote for members of Congress, Members of the US Senate and members of the state government pols. Usually they can cast a vote to School Boards.

Off course people like you tend to lie and make the claims that illegal aliens rape and murder, smuggle drugs and take jobs that other "real" Americans might have.

The facts are a few cities or towns who have children born in the US to parents who are not citizens do vote. They do not vote for members of Congress, Members of the US Senate and members of the state government pols. Usually they can cast a vote to School Boards.

Off course people like you tend to lie and make the claims that illegal aliens rape and murder, smuggle drugs and take jobs that other "real" Americans might have.
You live in an echo chamber, you don't have a fucking clue what is going on.

You are fed a narrative by the corrupt folks that are cheating, and then? You slander me for bringing you the truth?

iu

Fuck off. I don't even want to have that conversation with you, because you are WAY TOO invested in your partisan POV to rationally consider the facts, ALL THE FACTS . . . and the truth.

Did I argue with you, or try to raise objections with you, on how the right tries to manipulate voting for their side? NO I DID NOT.

Do you know why? Because I am aware of all the information, from ALL sides, something you cannot also make a claim to. Do not have the unmitigated gall to lecture me. . . I know way more about all of this, than you you can ever hope to. You have COGNITIVE BLINDERS ON!

Bugger off already.

I have a feeling you might know though, this is why you attack me when I bring up the truth. . .

people like you tend to lie and make the claims that illegal aliens rape and murder, smuggle drugs and take jobs

Did I attack you? NOPE, no I did not. Only when I brought up the truth, and told you I didn't give a fuck about anyone cheating in elections anymore? OH BOO HOO, you had to attack me for telling the truth.

I have read the reports from the independent investigators. I have read the news pieces and the laws passed allowing illegal law breaking scum vote in American elections.

. . . and the fact the you put, real in quotes? You know damn well folks that aren't Americans should not be voting in elections.

End of story.

You live in an echo chamber, you don't have a fucking clue what is going on.

You are fed a narrative by the corrupt folks that are cheating, and then? You slander me for bringing you the truth?

iu

Fuck off. I don't even want to have that conversation with you, because you are WAY TOO invested in your partisan POV to rationally consider the facts, ALL THE FACTS . . . and the truth.

Did I argue with you, or try to raise objections with you, on how the right tries to manipulate voting for their side? NO I DID NOT.

Do you know why? Because I am aware of all the information, from ALL sides, something you cannot also make a claim to. Do not have the unmitigated gall to lecture me. . . I know way more about all of this, than you you can ever hope to. You have COGNITIVE BLINDERS ON!

Bugger off already.

I have a feeling you might know though, this is why you attack me when I bring up the truth. . .

Did I attack you? NOPE, no I did not. Only when I brought up the truth, and told you I didn't give a fuck about anyone cheating in elections anymore? OH BOO HOO, you had to attack me for telling the truth.

I have read the reports from the independent investigators. I have read the news pieces and the laws passed allowing illegal law breaking scum vote in American elections.

. . . and the fact the you put, real in quotes? You know damn well folks that aren't Americans should not be voting in elections.

End of story.
Aw, poor baby I triggered you and you cried and made up a story:

"You are fed a narrative by the corrupt folks that are cheating, and then? You slander me for bringing you the truth?"

These are not questions, they are each idiot-grams. The truth is rare by people such as you. The young women who is married and raising a child was clearly in the lane of truth, justice and reality - three words alien to the current 21st century Republicans supporters.

Forum List

Back