It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

I suggest that we all step back and try to see the bigger picture. Unfortunately this health disaster has served to pit us against each other rather than pulling us together, as a nation...The "filthy" unvaxed vs the vaxed? Where does a pregnant lady stand in this conflict?... Where do the naturally immune stand in this conflict?... Soon it will the "booster shot citizens " vs the " filthy un-booster shot citizens ". The hope that this "vaccine" would restore us all to normalcy has evaporated. But IMHO the devision, resentment fear and loss of freedom that we are experiencing now, could very well be far more damaging to America then Covid-19.
What does the CDC recommend for pregnant women?

If I was a pregnant lady, there would be no way in hell I would take the jab...regardless of what the CDC recommends. Apparently, in some peoples mind that would make me a "filthy unvaxed citizen".

Nope, I really can't. Because the unvaccinated morons spread this Delta virus around, we had to put them back on. Masks work, the vaccine works. You flat earthers should stay home and stop infecting the rest of the world with your stupidity and disease. (or get the damn shot)
What part of THE VACCINATED SPREAD THE VIRUS TOO, do you not understand?

Yeah, they have. It's the flat earth COVID deniers that are hopeless. Fuck your tiny, dying minority. Once kids can get vaccinated, I really won't care anymore if all do give it to each other and get your herd immunity the old fashioned, kill a few million people, way. The dead will be mostly Trumpsters.
You're a gullible fool. I bet nearly half of the so called covid deaths would have been deaths without covid but you go on an drink the kool-aid

This is a powerful video. There's a reckoning coming.

"This is America, and in America everybody can eat!"

the dems have be patiently waiting to bring back the old seperate but equal doctrine the GOP took from them

Like what? I'm not getting your experimental treatment, there are no vaccine passports where I live, not even sure what it you think you are forcing me to do.

The economy won't recover so long as fear mongers and wanna be dictators keep stifling it. Blame yourself, you are the problem.
Well you could look like it is in Europe:

If you are AntiMask or not taking the vaccine you are harming the recovery and thus the economy...

It is not fear mongering, hospital staff will tell you that... Let COVID get out of control and it will force more lockdowns...

If I was a pregnant lady, there would be no way in hell I would take the jab...regardless of what the CDC recommends. Apparently, in some peoples mind that would make me a "filthy unvaxed citizen".
You just staked a claim to it.

Now you should own it.

1957 civil rights act, the Republicans as a higher percentage than Democrats, voted for the civil rights act, without Republicans the civil rights act would not of passed.

1960 civil rights act, without the vast majority of Republicans voting for the Civil Rights act, the act would not of passed. Too many Democrats opposed. The only way it passed was with Republican support. As a percentage, more Republicans voted in favor than Democrats, in both the House and the Senate.
The Republican President signed the bill, Eisenhower

1964 civil rights act, again the only way it passed was with the vast majority of Republicans voting in favor. Again as a percentage more Republicans voted in favor than Democrats.

1968 civil rights act, things were a bit more even with the Democrats voting in favor with a higher percentage of Democrats than the Republicans.

Yes, without the Republicans votes, the Democrats would of not had enough votes to overcome the Democrats voting against. And that is for all four civil rights acts I listed.

That was right before republicans became democrats and democrats became republicans by some voodoo BS lol

You rights don’t include cheering the continued spread of a global pandemic.
Have you called the white house and told them to stop allowing unvaccinated immigrants into our nation?...have you asked them to stop shipping unvaccinated immigrants all over the country?....if not than you are not serious you are a hack using a pandemic as a political weapon...shame on you....

Being asked to leave because of skin color is wholly different than a choice of vaccination status.

Idiot
When the store’s policy is “no hats” “shoes and shirt required” “no work boots” or “no backpacks” many times Blacks who violate anyone of those policies immediately think they are being thrown out of the establishment because they are Black or that the policy is aimed only at them.

Not in my lifetime (50 years) have I witnessed Blacks being asked to leave because they were Black.

Never in my lifetime have I witnessed "Unvaxed" being asked to leave because they were "Unvaxed". But that is where we are now. When the "un- boostered" are denied access to much of society, will people start to question this nonsense?

You pussies. If you want to be unvaccinated, you can't go on airplanes with the rest of us. Cruise ships. Football games. Stay at home and be free.
1628343619944.png

Aaaaaaand we will soon have "You pussies that don't want the fourth booster shot, you can't go on airplanes with the rest of us". ... If any American can not smell something "fishy" about all of this, I would encourage them to reflect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back