IT BEGINS: Indiana Restaurant Reportedly Vows Not To Serve Gay Weddings

Pence didn't reverse himself over autobot tweets (I didn't know there was such a thing) or a few phone calls. How does a bigoted business getting lots of donated money from other bigots translate to anything going wrong for any gay person, or anybody who supports equality for gays?
It wasn't the everyday folks, how could it be? You are seriously dense. Your definition of equality is fucked up. Your definition of bigotry is fucked up. In fact, you are incapable of saying anything close to the truth.

Indiana lawmakers OK changes to religious objections law
Indiana lawmakers OK changes to religious objections law - Yahoo News

"The amendment to the Religious Freedom Restoration Act approved Thursday by both chambers prohibits service providers from using the law as a legal defense for refusing to provide services, goods, facilities or accommodations. It also bars discrimination based on factors that include race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or United States military service."

Happy days. Say goodbye to the Pizza Bigot's right to not cater gay weddings, they just lost it.

I don't think Pizza Bigot really cares at this point. He just got a butt load of cash from all the other bigots, and they don't even know they have been taken.

Pence didn't reverse himself over autobot tweets (I didn't know there was such a thing) or a few phone calls. How does a bigoted business getting lots of donated money from other bigots translate to anything going wrong for any gay person, or anybody who supports equality for gays?
It wasn't the everyday folks, how could it be? You are seriously dense. Your definition of equality is fucked up. Your definition of bigotry is fucked up. In fact, you are incapable of saying anything close to the truth.

OK, who did convince him to cave?

I answered that. The elites. Like the two asswipe mayors. The media should get most of the credit, they're the ones dragging the pizza shop into it. Get a clue.

Mike Pence tried putting some lipstick on his bigot pig - but it's still a bigot pig.

rCE2YME.jpg

I answered that. The elites. Like the two asswipe mayors. The media should get most of the credit, they're the ones dragging the pizza shop into it. Get a clue.

So two mayors and the media made him cave? If that's all it takes to make the right wing your bitch, you're worse off than you thought.

Memories Pizza donations now over $381k. Whining pays well...

Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

Sorry, it's now over 384K. 3k in 5 minutes. V

Bigots are throwing a lot of money at them. Exactly what is that supposed to do or prove? Will it prevent the actions that Pence already made? Will it help with your efforts to deny service to gays? Or will it just make the pizza shop owner rich at the expense of some who might not even be able to afford it? What grand goal is this going to fulfill?

Bigots are throwing a lot of money at them. Exactly what is that supposed to do or prove? Will it prevent the actions that Pence already made? Will it help with your efforts to deny service to gays? Or will it just make the pizza shop owner rich at the expense of some who might not even be able to afford it? What grand goal is this going to fulfill?
I'm enjoying the conformation that Americans are as bad as I thought.

Once again, they don't cater weddings.

You blew up a storm, now you're pissed the storm blew off your own roof

That's Kharma baby.

Bad? no Stupid? in this case yes.

I'll bet you do. Especially when you FAIL.

That's Kharma baby.

A bigot suddenly got rich off of a bunch of other bigots. How does that effect me, or anything, for that matter?

That's Kharma baby.

A bigot suddenly got rich off of a bunch of other bigots. How does that effect me, or anything, for that matter?

:boohoo:

If it is truly about Civil Liberties for gays, they need to start showing respect for others' beliefs and rights. It's not just about them. They're not a special class.

"Special class"? They just want to be an "equal" class. What's wrong with that?

They've gone well beyond that at this point. Now it's all about Mob-Rule for them. They don't respect others' beliefs and rights. They've become the bullies they love to bitch about. And most Americans are getting sick of it.

Actually, "most Americans" support them. Read the polls...
Funny thing about polls, there are others out there not flattering to the fag militia. Check out this post. ^^^^

If it is truly about Civil Liberties for gays, they need to start showing respect for others' beliefs and rights. It's not just about them. They're not a special class.

"Special class"? They just want to be an "equal" class. What's wrong with that?

They've gone well beyond that at this point. Now it's all about Mob-Rule for them. They don't respect others' beliefs and rights. They've become the bullies they love to bitch about. And most Americans are getting sick of it.

Actually, "most Americans" support them. Read the polls...
Funny thing about polls, there are others out there not flattering to the fag militia. Check out this post. ^^^^
"fag militia"

And you call yourself a 'Christian.'

You're certainly not flattering to Christians, and clearly typical of most conservatives.

Did it ever occur to anyone that if you really wanted this pizza at a.gay wedding, you just call order the pizza and don't tell them what it's for? How would the pizzeria know?

I thought the law didn't legalize discrimination?
It doesn't.
Sure it does. That is what the debate is all about. Unlike the Federal and other state laws, it gives private business the legal opportunity to discriminate against LGBT's. In all other states and under the Federal law this is not a problem because the laws only deal with government vs citizen situations and have specific laws protecting LGBT's. The Indiana law is purposely written and designed to classify discrimination as a right of private business. It portrays controversial religious beliefs as superseding rights of individuals to what many believe are rights covered under the 14 Amendment. The talking point that it does not allow discrimination was rejected before the bill even passed. That dog is just not running anymore and is pretty much ignored by everyone, but especially corporations that want nothing to do with the looming law suites that will occur when the law is implemented.
What the debate is about is punishing anyone who does not agree that being gay is normal.

Forum List

Back