Israel's Stranglehold on US Politics

:auiqs.jpg:

It's like I have long said about God Club types like you...you are all ignorant and/or weak and/or desperate. You gotta be pretty sad to believe in a book that no one can prove is true. Talk about gullible.
EVERYTHING in the Bible comes down to the famous 'Leap of Faith'. Which is another way of saying - 'we can prove nothing...so trust us.'

NO ADULT who is smart, together and strong believes that silly nonsense anymore.
The Bible says the mocker is a fool. Seems to me that you're very agitated by the fact that I'm a believer. Why would you spend so much time and effort on something you don't believe in?

And still folks, the old guy desperately tries to duck the question with really lame attempts to distract.

Which words mean more - a) what God said or b) what human's say God said?

'a' or 'b'?

If you believe the Bible - and you say you do - the answer is obvious.
Yep, the answer is obvious. You're a fool.

And you're a coward. You bring up the Bible...and then you are too afraid to answer one, simple, little question about it.

'a' or 'b'?

What's obvious is you're a deranged jackal. You obviously have a demon.

And you're obviously a coward about this.
You bring up the Bible...and then you are too afraid to answer one, simple, little question about it.
All you have to do is type one of two letters...and you are too frightened to even do that. LOL.

'a' or 'b'?

The Bible says the mocker is a fool. Seems to me that you're very agitated by the fact that I'm a believer. Why would you spend so much time and effort on something you don't believe in?

And still folks, the old guy desperately tries to duck the question with really lame attempts to distract.

'a' or 'b'?

And you're a coward. You bring up the Bible...and then you are too afraid to answer one, simple, little question about it.

'a' or 'b'?

You bring up the Bible...and then you are too afraid to answer one, simple, little question about it.
All you have to do is type one of two letters...and you are too frightened to even do that. LOL.

'a' or 'b'?
Yeah, I'm a coward and afraid. Case closed.

The problem is that there can be no solution as long as zealots on both sides are the loudest voices
There will be no solution until the return of Jesus. Everything is being played out just like the prophecies in the Bible foretold.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's like I have long said about God Club types like you...you are all ignorant and/or weak and/or desperate. You gotta be pretty sad to believe in a book that no one can prove is true. Talk about gullible.
EVERYTHING in the Bible comes down to the famous 'Leap of Faith'. Which is another way of saying - 'we can prove nothing...so trust us.'

NO ADULT who is smart, together and strong believes that silly nonsense anymore.

'a' or 'b'?

that is rich; a fool calling someone else a fool.

'a' or 'b'?

'a' or 'b'?

'a' or 'b'?

The point is not to put you down. The point is to get you to see the truth. You are the one who started the insults - not me.

Just answer the question and I will drop it soon after. Hey, you want to ask me one - I will answer it to the best of my ability. No problem (assuming it is not too personal).

'a' or 'b'?

'a' or 'b'?

'a' or 'b'?

The point is not to put you down. The point is to get you to see the truth. You are the one who started the insults - not me.

Just answer the question and I will drop it soon after. Hey, you want to ask me one - I will answer it to the best of my ability. No problem (assuming it is not too personal).

'a' or 'b'?
I don't want you to drop it. Please, keep going. Idiot.

'a' or 'b'?

'a' or 'b'?

'a' or 'b'?

Hey, you said 'case closed'. But, fine with me...

'a' or 'b'?

It's interesting. The more I ask, the more angry and belligerent you get. It must REALLY be bothering you not being able to deal with answering this question...probably because to do so could lead to shattering some illusions you have about the Bible. And that is obviously something you are not presently prepared to deal with.
Though I assume most/all of that went right over your head.

'a' or 'b'?

'a' or 'b'?

Hey, you said 'case closed'. But, fine with me...

'a' or 'b'?

It's interesting. The more I ask, the more angry and belligerent you get. It must REALLY be bothering you not being able to deal with answering this question...probably because to do so could lead to shattering some illusions you have about the Bible. And that is obviously something you are not presently prepared to deal with.
Though I assume most/all of that went right over your head.
LOL. Oh yeah, I'm so angry and belligerent. You're just another ignorant weak little sissy. Please, keep going.

LOL. Oh yeah, I'm so angry and belligerent. You're just another ignorant weak little sissy. Please, keep going.

LOL...a little advice. If you don't want to appear angry and belligerent, you should probably not include angry and belligerent statements in your re-assurance that you are not angry and belligerent.

Back to the question that you - for some 'bizarre' reason - just cannot bring yourself to answer.

'a' or 'b'?

You are the one who brought up the Bible, pal.

Forum List

Back