Israel's Stranglehold on US Politics

“Considering the wide debate about anti-Semitism on the left and in America more broadly, Begala’s comments could be taken by some as anti-Semitic since Kushner is Jewish and Ivanka converted to Judaism,” Media Research Center contributor Ryan Foley wrote.

So, it seems those on the 'right' are becoming more like the so called 'snowflakes' they have labeled others with.

Seems like a perfect circle; what comes around, goes around.

And I suppose Jesus also approves of the slaughter of civilians by the IDF?

That is special.

Look at this friggin thread?

How the hell do you solve something as complicated as this with dishonest zealots shout religious bullshit all over the place?

How the hell do you solve something as complicated as this with dishonest zealots shout religious bullshit all over the place?
The only "religious bullshit" is the murderous backward tribal cult that brainwash their children to die for Allah.

The only "religious bullshit" is the murderous backward tribal cult that brainwash their children to die for Allah.

The general ideas you bring forth could also easily be attributed to the Zionist movement.

Zionism - Wikipedia

How is one groups terrorism any better, or any worse, than any other group's terrorism?

The general ideas you bring forth could also easily be attributed to the Zionist movement.

Zionism - Wikipedia

How is one groups terrorism any better, or any worse, than any other group's terrorism?
Self defense and preservation of advanced technology and culture aren't "terrorism". Strapping bombs to your children is the most evil and sick culture imaginable. You're an idiot.

Zionism - Wikipedia

Self defense and preservation of advanced technology and culture aren't "terrorism". Strapping bombs to your children is the most evil and sick culture imaginable. You're an idiot.

You did NOT answer the question did you? NO, you did NOT. FAIL.

Zionism's terrorist heritage | Opinion

You obviously are completely IGNORANT of the fact that the state of Israel was founded by terrorist groups, performing acts of terrorism, and some of those groups became the IDF.

So, the next time you sling your asinine accusation, "you're an idiot" around, make sure you are spitting at yourself in a mirror when you drool down the side of your face.

You obviously are completely IGNORANT of the fact that the state of Israel was founded by terrorist groups, performing acts of terrorism, and some of those groups became the IDF.

Irrelevant...as is claims that the PLO was a terrorist group. That ill NOT solve the issue

Irrelevant...as is claims that the PLO was a terrorist group. That ill NOT solve the issue

I disagree. Lehi also referred to themselves as 'terrorists.'
Recently declassified Security Service (MI5) records reveal, for the first time, the full extent of the threat that Zionist terrorism posed to British national security immediately after the Second World War. It is well established within the historical literature that after 1945 Britain faced violent campaigns by Jewish terrorist groups in the Mandate of Palestine. Hitherto unacknowledged in the historiography, however, is the fact that the threat of Zionist terrorism extended from Palestine to Britain itself. This article studies the nature of the threat posed by Zionist terrorism within Britain after 1945, and explores the counter-terrorist measures that MI5 devised to meet it. Overall, as this article shows, MI5's concerns with Zionist terrorism after 1945 offer a striking new interpretation of the history of the early Cold War.

As earlier; why is one groups terrorism any better, or any worse, than any other groups terrorism?

It's all terrorism. When a nation is founded on terrorism then so be it.

Live by the sword, die buy the sword.

Talk about your own version of history :)...have you ever asked yourself why Israel refuses the right of return to the Palestinians? That's right because that will shift the demographics dramatically.
Being a republican Muslim is like being a black Klansman.
The Pals have been offered Statehood often and they turn away.
A portion of their own land, with no army ...good deal huh?
You know as well as I do that the goal of muslims is to destroy Israel, not to give the Pas a nation.
Muslims couldve done when they ruled the area for centuries, how come they didnt do it ? ;)

Greed, and too busy murdering and robbing each other. Jews didn't have a country then. Jews had to administer your conquests, as most Muslims were mentally retarded criminals who didn't trust each other not to steal, so Jews were put in charge of many cities, particularly in Spain. That is the reason most Christians in the ancient and medieval periods didn't care for Jews as a group, along with their own mass murder campaigns against Christians whenever they could get away with it; they were part of the Muslim world and its invasions for the most part. That changed by the 18th-19th century, for a number of reasons.

Yes, you're too stupid to come out a winner in any historical discussion. Like I said , you don't know squat about anything.

lol at '1.7 billion Muslims'; can't even wipe your own butts, totally dependent on slavery and robbery, murder, and extortion for your 'glorious past' and western tech to survive today, can't even combine to do anything but generate terrorist cells, lost every war you ever had with Israel, and you can't even take on Burma in a fight and win, you're such pathetic craven losers; without slaves you have no economy. Your 'threat level' is nil. All you can do is pay loons to blow up buses full of unarmed children and the like.
Clueless!!! Educate yourself about history and then you can participate in this discussion.

8 centuries in Europe muslims brought out Europe out of dark ages and you call it nothing ? Muslims enhanced and invented many things that the world now enjoys and you wanna deny that ?
Hit the books go visit south of Europe, Damascus, Cairo, Morocco, Baghdad and see where everything you take for granted now came from those countries....
I'm sorry but you are ignorant.

God in english
Allah in Arabic
Yahuwh in hebrew
Is Jesus God?
Nope he is not.
Ok, tell me who Jesus is.
Jesus is a messenger from God just like abraham, moses and the rest and his mom is the virgin mary.
We disagree. My Bible says that Jesus is God. My bible says Mary WAS a virgin until the birth of Jesus and then she had more children. I believe the Bible and you don't.
Which bible you beleive ? Which version ? Because there are too many.

Nope he is not.
Ok, tell me who Jesus is.
Jesus is a messenger from God just like abraham, moses and the rest and his mom is the virgin mary.
We disagree. My Bible says that Jesus is God. My bible says Mary WAS a virgin until the birth of Jesus and then she had more children. I believe the Bible and you don't.

So you believe the Bible?

So you believe that it's okay to have slaves and to beat them to death...so long as they live a couple of days before they die?

'When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)'

'You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)'

Slavery – Evil Bible .com
Then don't become a Christian would be my advice. Good luck.
So you agree with owning slaves and torturing them ?

Hahaha historians documented what Saladin did amd you had to find one little piece that says otherwise ? Even Ridley Scott made a movie about it.
Crusaders aka as fanatic Christians massacred both Jews and muslims in the holy land, till saladin had to come in amd get things back to normal amd send the terrorists back to where they came from....the Jews lived peacefully in the holy land till Hitler again massacred them amd the Zionists returned the favour to muslims by invading Palestinian, syrian and Lebanese lands.

Crusaders aka as fanatic Christians massacred both Jews and muslims in the holy land,

And now Muslims massacre Jews and Christians.
Where? Iraq invasion? Lybia? Syria? Or the bombing of Gaza and the Zionist crimes in the west bank?

Where?

Wherever they get the chance.

Where do Muslims live in peace with their non-Muslim neighboring countries?
In tons of places...who has 100s of armed bases around the world? Muslims ?
1ho used two atomic bombs on civilians ? Muslims?
Who invades countries because of natural resources? Muslims?

In tons of places...

I recall seeing a list of areas with border conflicts, and they were all areas where
Muslims bordered non-Muslims.

Must have been a coincidence.
Most countries have border issues.
Christians killed each other by the millions because of it...world 1 and world 2 is one of them sweet heart...you ain't holy.

Zionism - Wikipedia

So, the next time you sling your asinine accusation, "you're an idiot" around, make sure you are spitting at yourself in a mirror when you drool down the side of your face.
Bullshit. Go to hell, loser. God bless America and Israel.

Zionism - Wikipedia

So, you ARE ignorant, you have NO issue with being ignorant, you are OK with being ignorant, and you are happy to CONTINUE to be ignorant.
I some how already knew that but thanks for proving it.

Zionism - Wikipedia

So, you ARE ignorant, you have NO issue with being ignorant, you are OK with being ignorant, and you are happy to CONTINUE to be ignorant.
Go to hell, loser.

Zionism - Wikipedia

I d rather be arrogant than a sissy tattle tale. I agree. Go America! Go Israel!

Zionism - Wikipedia

Go to hell, loser.

You tell peeps to, "go to hell, loser" and you claim to be a Christian?

Yo, whadup Jesus?

Crusaders aka as fanatic Christians massacred both Jews and muslims in the holy land,

And now Muslims massacre Jews and Christians.
Where? Iraq invasion? Lybia? Syria? Or the bombing of Gaza and the Zionist crimes in the west bank?

Where?

In tons of places...

I recall seeing a list of areas with border conflicts, and they were all areas where

Christians killed each other by the millions because of it...world 1 and world 2 is one of them sweet heart...you ain't holy.

Most Muslim countries have border issues.

World War I?
Was that when the Ottoman Empire gave up all that land in the Middle East?

Does that still make you sad?

And when can the Romans expect to get Constantinople back?

Where?

In tons of places...

World War I?

Dumb ass most Muslim countries fought against the ottomans before and during the world war :).
Muslim north African countries welcomed thousands of refugees from eurooe during the world wars and also during the Spanish civil war...you also didnt know that muslims fought to liberate Europe ( france mainly) from the nazis and shielded the Jews from the vichy government that wanted to hand them to Hitler.

I know all of this is new to you, because you are a typical uneducated about history American, who never left his trailer park. And never visited other countries to learn about history. Your hate for other stems from ignorance and not knowing who you hate very well.

Where?

In tons of places...

World War I?

World War I?
How did the godly Christian capitalists who initiated WWI fare from the "War to End All Wars"?

War Is A Racket, by Major General Smedley Butler, 1935

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

"It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope.

"It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

"A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people.

"Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many.

"Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

"In the World War a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict.

"At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War.

"That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns.

"How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows."

Forum List

Back