Israel's Stranglehold on US Politics

Where?

Wherever they get the chance.

Where do Muslims live in peace with their non-Muslim neighboring countries?
In tons of places...who has 100s of armed bases around the world? Muslims ?
1ho used two atomic bombs on civilians ? Muslims?
Who invades countries because of natural resources? Muslims?

In tons of places...

I recall seeing a list of areas with border conflicts, and they were all areas where
Muslims bordered non-Muslims.

Must have been a coincidence.
Most countries have border issues.
Christians killed each other by the millions because of it...world 1 and world 2 is one of them sweet heart...you ain't holy.

Most Muslim countries have border issues.

World War I?
Was that when the Ottoman Empire gave up all that land in the Middle East?

Does that still make you sad?

And when can the Romans expect to get Constantinople back?
Dumb ass most Muslim countries fought against the ottomans before and during the world war :).
Muslim north African countries welcomed thousands of refugees from eurooe during the world wars and also during the Spanish civil war...you also didnt know that muslims fought to liberate Europe ( france mainly) from the nazis and shielded the Jews from the vichy government that wanted to hand them to Hitler.

I know all of this is new to you, because you are a typical uneducated about history American, who never left his trailer park. And never visited other countries to learn about history. Your hate for other stems from ignorance and not knowing who you hate very well.

Self defense and preservation of advanced technology and culture aren't "terrorism". Strapping bombs to your children is the most evil and sick culture imaginable. You're an idiot.

You did NOT answer the question did you? NO, you did NOT. FAIL.

Zionism's terrorist heritage | Opinion

You obviously are completely IGNORANT of the fact that the state of Israel was founded by terrorist groups, performing acts of terrorism, and some of those groups became the IDF.

So, the next time you sling your asinine accusation, "you're an idiot" around, make sure you are spitting at yourself in a mirror when you drool down the side of your face.
Bullshit. Go to hell, loser. God bless America and Israel.

So, you ARE ignorant, you have NO issue with being ignorant, you are OK with being ignorant, and you are happy to CONTINUE to be ignorant.
I some how already knew that but thanks for proving it.
Go to hell, loser.

You tell peeps to, "go to hell, loser" and you claim to be a Christian?

Yo, whadup Jesus?
No, I'm telling you to go to hell. Yes, I tell the devil's servants to "go to hell". Crucify me.

The problem is that there can be no solution as long as zealots on both sides are the loudest voices
There will be no solution until the return of Jesus. Everything is being played out just like the prophecies in the Bible foretold.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's like I have long said about God Club types like you...you are all ignorant and/or weak and/or desperate. You gotta be pretty sad to believe in a book that no one can prove is true. Talk about gullible.
EVERYTHING in the Bible comes down to the famous 'Leap of Faith'. Which is another way of saying - 'we can prove nothing...so trust us.'

NO ADULT who is smart, together and strong believes that silly nonsense anymore.
The Bible says the mocker is a fool. Seems to me that you're very agitated by the fact that I'm a believer. Why would you spend so much time and effort on something you don't believe in?

Just trying to save you from yourself (among other reasons). God Clubs are utter nonsense. The fact you refuse to answer that simple question proves that you have doubts.
A true believer would answer every question put to them without hesitation.

The truth shall set you free.

Once again,

Which words mean more - what God said or what human's say God said?

If you believe the Bible - and you say you do - the answer is obvious.

Islam is perpetually at war with the rest of the world.

Sometimes that warfare is in-the-open and on a large scale...

Sometimes that warfare is on-the-sly and in foolhardy attempts to inflict death by a thousand small cuts...

In any event, the warrior cult - Islam - is disingenuous and phony and plagiarizing and hallucinatory.

And it is entirely and irredeemably incompatible with Western culture, society, religion and democracy.

Entirely.

< full stop >

Ok, tell me who Jesus is.
Jesus is a messenger from God just like abraham, moses and the rest and his mom is the virgin mary.
We disagree. My Bible says that Jesus is God. My bible says Mary WAS a virgin until the birth of Jesus and then she had more children. I believe the Bible and you don't.

So you believe the Bible?

So you believe that it's okay to have slaves and to beat them to death...so long as they live a couple of days before they die?

'When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)'

'You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)'

Slavery – Evil Bible .com
Then don't become a Christian would be my advice. Good luck.
So you agree with owning slaves and torturing them ?

No, he is one of those selective believers. He does not believe the parts of the Bible that he does not feel good about...even though he claims to believe the ENTIRE Bible.

Typical with most God Club types, IMO.

Last edited:
In tons of places...who has 100s of armed bases around the world? Muslims ?
1ho used two atomic bombs on civilians ? Muslims?
Who invades countries because of natural resources? Muslims?

In tons of places...

I recall seeing a list of areas with border conflicts, and they were all areas where

Christians killed each other by the millions because of it...world 1 and world 2 is one of them sweet heart...you ain't holy.

World War I?

Dumb ass most Muslim countries fought against the ottomans before and during the world war :).
Muslim north African countries welcomed thousands of refugees from eurooe during the world wars and also during the Spanish civil war...you also didnt know that muslims fought to liberate Europe ( france mainly) from the nazis and shielded the Jews from the vichy government that wanted to hand them to Hitler.

I know all of this is new to you, because you are a typical uneducated about history American, who never left his trailer park. And never visited other countries to learn about history. Your hate for other stems from ignorance and not knowing who you hate very well.

Where are the Romans?

Sometimes Islam wages its war on God, Israel and the followers of Jesus right here on this Message Board.

Islam is perpetually at war with the rest of the world.

Sometimes that warfare is in-the-open and on a large scale...

Sometimes that warfare is on-the-sly and in foolhardy attempts to inflict death by a thousand small cuts...

In any event, the warrior cult - Islam - is disingenuous and phony and plagiarizing and hallucinatory.

And it is entirely and irredeemably incompatible with Western culture, society, religion and democracy.

Entirely.

< full stop >

First off, all races of people have been slaves.

Anyone claiming that they are somehow special and deserving of some kind of reparations for slavery is a fool.

People will whine and bitch about slavery, and then tell you it is perfectly fine for The Government to take half of everything you own, right off the top, for banks to charge you compound interest on loans and exorbitant interest on credit cards.

You think you are free when it takes you 15-30 years to pay off a home that cost a $100,000 that you end up paying the bank $200,000 for by the time finish your mortgage? Every little thing you buy is taxed making it harder for you to live free and independently. You are In Economic Servitude.

They tax when you are born, they tax you your whole life, they tax you when you die, they tax you after you die, and then they tax your children, your grandchildren and so on, and you never are free of those chains.

Slavery has not been abolished, it evolved.

There will be no slavery nor any kinds of sin and oppression of anyone in the next life, or in the millennial reign of Christ.

For someone to jump all over The Bible for recognizing that slavery exists but to urge people to give slaves a measure of justice or to treat them well, and then try to twist that in to a black mark on the Bible, to try to invalidate it, is quite simply Ignorance.

Historically slavery existed all over the world, but The Hebrews were the only Nation when they were under their own governance and not slaves themselves to do these two things.

Free all the slaves every Jubillee, and completely absolve the entire Nation and all the people in it of any debts they had.
Jubilee (biblical) - Wikipedia

No Nation on Earth today would ever free their people of debt and economic servitude like that.

Lastly, The Hebrew Nation was under Slavery during The Roman Occupation in Jesus’ time. The Roman Empire lined The Streets of Jerusalem with those they crucified.

They were in bondage for 100s of years in Egypt. They were taken in to captivity to Babylon. They were slaves to The Assyrian Empire. They were treated worse than cattle under the Ottoman Empire and slaughtered at will to the tune of 2 Million in The Armenian Genocide, and worked to death, were raped burned alive, mowed down in mass graves dehumanized, and gassed to death until 7 Million were exterminated under Nazi Germany.

The wicked love to carve up The Bible and take it out of context to ridicule it and ridicule God.
Let them do it. Their fate is sealed and they have Hell to call home.

But slavery is a human condition, every bit as bad as homosexuality, worshiping false gods, and each and every sin one can imagine listed in The Bible.

Know this, there will be No Slaves in Heaven, and No Slaves in The Millenial Kingdom on Earth. The only Slaves there will be will exist in Hell and Hell only throughout eternity after The Judgment.

Jesus is a messenger from God just like abraham, moses and the rest and his mom is the virgin mary.
We disagree. My Bible says that Jesus is God. My bible says Mary WAS a virgin until the birth of Jesus and then she had more children. I believe the Bible and you don't.

So you believe that it's okay to have slaves and to beat them to death...so long as they live a couple of days before they die?

'When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)'

'You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)'

No, he is one of those selective believers. He does not believes the parts of the Bible that he does not feel good about...even though he claims to believe the ENTIRE Bible.

Last edited:
Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

In his latest epistle, the Reverend Chris Hedges warns Israel and its apologists how misplaced charges of anti-Semitism will only expand the ranks of legitimate anti-Semites from the violent cults of far-right, White Christians to the hordes of radical Islam:

Israel’s Stranglehold on American Politics

"Twenty-four state governments’ passage of Israel lobby-backed legislation requiring their workers and contractors, under threat of dismissal, to sign a pro-Israel oath and promise not to support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact.

"The shameless decision in 2014 by all 100 U.S. senators, including Bernie Sanders, to pass a Soviet-style plebiscite proposed by the Israel lobby to affirm Israel’s 'right to defend itself' during the 51 days it bombed and shelled homes, water treatment plants, power stations, hospitals and U.N. schools in Gaza, killing 2,251 Palestinians, including 551 children, is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact."

The sole criterion of Israel and its lobby in determining who to support for US public office is identifying who backs the far-right agenda of the apartheid state of Israel and who does not.

"Genuine anti-Semitism is irrelevant"

Democrats Stranglehold on US Jews

What good is free college tuition if you lose your soul and wind up in Hell?

And what kind of jobs can you have in an economy overburdened by taxes?

Oh wait, you totally looked over that Hell
thing, right?

Yah, you better work on that first.
Israel's Stranglehold on US Politics

Not only politics - Israel has a stranglehold on America!

53553144_2148384245199260_5484221105784750080_n.jpg

You did NOT answer the question did you? NO, you did NOT. FAIL.

Zionism's terrorist heritage | Opinion

You obviously are completely IGNORANT of the fact that the state of Israel was founded by terrorist groups, performing acts of terrorism, and some of those groups became the IDF.

So, the next time you sling your asinine accusation, "you're an idiot" around, make sure you are spitting at yourself in a mirror when you drool down the side of your face.
Bullshit. Go to hell, loser. God bless America and Israel.

So, you ARE ignorant, you have NO issue with being ignorant, you are OK with being ignorant, and you are happy to CONTINUE to be ignorant.
I some how already knew that but thanks for proving it.
Go to hell, loser.

You tell peeps to, "go to hell, loser" and you claim to be a Christian?

Yo, whadup Jesus?
No, I'm telling you to go to hell. Yes, I tell the devil's servants to "go to hell". Crucify me.

So, you are having a 'bad' day, you need to go to Hell, and you wanna B crucified.

Do you need to be baptized for all that?

In tons of places...

World War I?

Where are the Romans?

In Italy. So when do they get Constantinople back?

Anyone claiming that they are somehow special and deserving of some kind of reparations for slavery is a fool.

People will whine and bitch about slavery, and then tell you it is perfectly fine for The Government to take half of everything you own, right off the top, for banks to charge you compound interest on loans and exorbitant interest on credit cards.

You think you are free when it takes you 15-30 years to pay off a home that cost a $100,000 that you end up paying the bank $200,000 for by the time finish your mortgage? Every little thing you buy is taxed making it harder for you to live free and independently. You are In Economic Servitude.

They tax when you are born, they tax you your whole life, they tax you when you die, they tax you after you die, and then they tax your children, your grandchildren and so on, and you never are free of those chains.

There will be no slavery nor any kinds of sin and oppression of anyone in the next life, or in the millennial reign of Christ.

For someone to jump all over The Bible for recognizing that slavery exists but to urge people to give slaves a measure of justice or to treat them well, and then try to twist that in to a black mark on the Bible, to try to invalidate it, is quite simply Ignorance.

Historically slavery existed all over the world, but The Hebrews were the only Nation when they were under their own governance and not slaves themselves to do these two things.

Free all the slaves every Jubillee, and completely absolve the entire Nation and all the people in it of any debts they had.

No Nation on Earth today would ever free their people of debt and economic servitude like that.

Lastly, The Hebrew Nation was under Slavery during The Roman Occupation in Jesus’ time. The Roman Empire lined The Streets of Jerusalem with those they crucified.

They were in bondage for 100s of years in Egypt. They were taken in to captivity to Babylon. They were slaves to The Assyrian Empire. They were treated worse than cattle under the Ottoman Empire and slaughtered at will to the tune of 2 Million in The Armenian Genocide, and worked to death, were raped burned alive, mowed down in mass graves dehumanized, and gassed to death until 7 Million were exterminated under Nazi Germany.

The wicked love to carve up The Bible and take it out of context to ridicule it and ridicule God.

But slavery is a human condition, every bit as bad as homosexuality, worshiping false gods, and each and every sin one can imagine listed in The Bible.

Know this, there will be No Slaves in Heaven, and No Slaves in The Millenial Kingdom on Earth. The only Slaves there will be will exist in Hell and Hell only throughout eternity after The Judgment.

No, he is one of those selective believers. He does not believes the parts of the Bible that he does not feel good about...even though he claims to believe the ENTIRE Bible.

I loved your example about mortgage and taxes.
In sharia law or islamic law for example interest on loans is not permitted, is actually considered one of the biggest no no.
Taxes also limited to 2.5%
Do you like that ? :p

I loved your example about mortgage and taxes.
In sharia law or islamic law for example interest on loans is not permitted, is actually considered one of the biggest no no.
Taxes also limited to 2.5%
Do you like that ? :p
Do you like sharia law? Do you understand what you're doing here? You're trying to hide the hideous evil in sharia law by luring children with candy.

The problem is that there can be no solution as long as zealots on both sides are the loudest voices
There will be no solution until the return of Jesus. Everything is being played out just like the prophecies in the Bible foretold.

It's like I have long said about God Club types like you...you are all ignorant and/or weak and/or desperate. You gotta be pretty sad to believe in a book that no one can prove is true. Talk about gullible.
EVERYTHING in the Bible comes down to the famous 'Leap of Faith'. Which is another way of saying - 'we can prove nothing...so trust us.'

NO ADULT who is smart, together and strong believes that silly nonsense anymore.
The Bible says the mocker is a fool. Seems to me that you're very agitated by the fact that I'm a believer. Why would you spend so much time and effort on something you don't believe in?

And still folks, the old guy desperately tries to duck the question with really lame attempts to distract.

Which words mean more - a) what God said or b) what human's say God said?

'a' or 'b'?

And still folks, the old guy desperately tries to duck the question with really lame attempts to distract.

'a' or 'b'?

Yep, the answer is obvious. You're a fool.

'a' or 'b'?

And you're a coward on this. You bring up the Bible...and then you are too afraid to answer one, simple, little question about it.

'a' or 'b'?

Last edited:

'a' or 'b'?

And you're a coward. You bring up the Bible...and then you are too afraid to answer one, simple, little question about it.

'a' or 'b'?

What's obvious is you're a deranged jackal. You obviously have a demon.

Forum List

Back