Israel’s New Tourist Attraction Allows Guests to ‘Shoot Palestinian Terrorists’

That's not the primary business of the facility.
But they do offer that service, correct?

Target shooting -- sure. Mostly by people who have never fired a weapon. Not like they're gonna HIT anything anyway.

You got an issue with an anti-terrorist strike school using images of terrorists for training? Want to rinse it "politically correct" for the visitors? Like they should be EMBARRASSED about it or something? :rolleyes:

Target shooting -- sure. Mostly by people who have never fired a weapon. Not like they're gonna HIT anything anyway.

You got an issue with an anti-terrorist strike school using images of terrorists for training? Want to rinse it "politically correct" for the visitors? Like they should be EMBARRASSED about it or something? :rolleyes:
Fine, it's a tourist attraction where folks can simulate murdering Palestinians. I find that abhorrent. You, not so much.

Fair?

Fine, it's a tourist attraction where folks can simulate murdering Palestinians. I find that abhorrent. You, not so much.

Fair?
It is part of Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign.

Fair?

You answer MY questions -- I'll answer yours. That's how Discussion Boards work...

Fair?

You answer MY questions -- I'll answer yours. That's how Discussion Boards work...
Oh, OK, but I asked first and you already kind of admitted as much. I was just clarifying. That's how I work, LOL.

And could you imagine the uproar if some Muslim nation opened up such a tourist attraction? Where you could shoot Jew terrorists?

Think.

Don't know man. I'm offering to pay your admission for the tourist experience at Caliber 3. I figure if you're going there to mercenary for the cause --- I'm worried about you. That anti-terrorist training could keep your head attached to your body if your Buddies ever needed a Christian scapegoat. OR found out about your ex-US Army affiliation. Might want to be more prepared and more inconspicuous.
Wow, that's not trolling/baiting? And is the OP about a tourist attraction that allows visitors to pretend to murder Palestinians or is it not? The whole rest of your handful seems to be denying even that.

is the OP about a tourist attraction that allows visitors to pretend to murder Palestinians or is it not?

It is not.

Fair?

Oh, OK, but I asked first and you already kind of admitted as much. I was just clarifying. That's how I work, LOL.

And could you imagine the uproar if some Muslim nation opened up such a tourist attraction? Where you could shoot Jew terrorists?

Think.

This might be more your speed...

CSG_01_DSC01674.jpg

Imagine that. An anti-terrorism training center uses images of terrorists...

You can't fathom that. Because in your mind -- there are NO terrorist threats to the State of Israel or any other nation..

Don't know man. I'm offering to pay your admission for the tourist experience at Caliber 3. I figure if you're going there to mercenary for the cause --- I'm worried about you. That anti-terrorist training could keep your head attached to your body if your Buddies ever needed a Christian scapegoat. OR found out about your ex-US Army affiliation. Might want to be more prepared and more inconspicuous.
Wow, that's not trolling/baiting? And is the OP about a tourist attraction that allows visitors to pretend to murder Palestinians or is it not? The whole rest of your handful seems to be denying even that.

is the OP about a tourist attraction that allows visitors to pretend to murder Palestinians or is it not?

It is not.
Well, that activity is available for tourists, right?

Fair?

Think.

Hey -- go cash in on the idea. Would go great at the Annual Haj to Mecca....

You can't fathom that. Because in your mind -- there are NO terrorist threats to the State of Israel or any other nation.
That's just silly. The attitudes and behavior of israels leaders, since the UN gave them Palestine in 1948 has put not only israel, but all Jews around the world in a dangerous situation. I have been explaining since day one here that that is why it is so important to me to stop these psychopaths.

Fair?

Think.

CSG_01_DSC01674.jpg

You can't fathom that. Because in your mind -- there are NO terrorist threats to the State of Israel or any other nation..
Sure, there is too much terrorism in the world, but to paint liberation movements as terrorists is nothing more than political name calling.

It is not.

Wrong.

That's just silly. The attitudes and behavior of israels leaders, since the UN gave them Palestine in 1948 has put not only israel, but all Jews around the world in a dangerous situation.

Why would the actions of Israel's government leaders put JEWS around the world in danger? Unless people like you conflate Israel's government with JEWS.

Funny, for a guy who has been working for pages to ensure that all Palestinians are not painted with the same "terrorist brush" and for innocent Palestinians to be recognized as innocent Palestinians -- you sure are quick to change your tune when it comes to Jews.

That's just silly. The attitudes and behavior of israels leaders, since the UN gave them Palestine in 1948 has put not only israel, but all Jews around the world in a dangerous situation.

Why would the actions of Israel's government leaders put JEWS around the world in danger? Unless people like you conflate Israel's government with JEWS.

Funny, for a guy who has been working for pages to ensure that all Palestinians are not painted with the same "terrorist brush" and for innocent Palestinians to be recognized as innocent Palestinians -- you sure are quick to change your tune when it comes to Jews.

"Israel is the Jewish state. The PM of Israel represents Jews throughout the world."
Netanyahu in Paris to commemorate Vel d'Hiv deportation of Jews

Fair?

Think.

CSG_01_DSC01674.jpg

Sure, there is too much terrorism in the world, but to paint liberation movements as terrorists is nothing more than political name calling.

Islamic terrorism is a "liberation movement"?

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Article Eleven:
The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Moslem generations till Judgement Day?

Umm, sorry. But Islamic fascism is about stealing land under the pretext it belongs to muhammud (swish).

Why would the actions of Israel's government leaders put JEWS around the world in danger?
If you don't already know that or can't figure it out for yourself, there is no way I could explain it to you.

Unless people like you conflate Israel's government with JEWS.
I don't do that. I have been explaining since day one that zionism is the antithesis of Judaism, illiterate. It is israel's leaders, their news media, jewish hollywood, schools, synagogues and churches that do this, let alone you hasbara shills on the internet on probably every site where these issues are discussed. Part of your job description includes conflating zionism with judaism and the biblical land of Israel with the modern terrorist state of israel. It's sad and disgusting.

No, again, illiterate.

It is not.

Of course it is. Why do you constantly lie?

"GUSH ETZION SETTLEMENT, West Bank (Reuters) - Taking in the scene of a simulated fruit market in an Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank, a group of tourists ponders whether a poster-size figure of an Arab man holding a cellphone is a threat and should be shot."

Israeli 'counter-terrorism boot camp' a tourist attraction in occupied West Bank

Here's the deal. All Palestinian extremist groups have declared war on Israel. They made that declaration. SO -- they ARE an enemy..

Here's the deal, The Jews declared war on the Palestinians when they decided to invade Palestine and evict as many of the native people that they were able to in order to colonize the territory. The declaration was made by the Jews. The Palestinians had nothing to do with the Jewish invasion beyond trying to defend themnselves.

Well Monte. Only one thing to do about that. YOU need to exercise your beliefs. And I'll help you. I'll pay for your 2 hour tour and "training" at Caliber 3 and guarantee they issue you a weapon. Then feel free to push Israel off into sea with all that NEW knowledge, training and capability that you recieved. Send postcards from "Liberated Palestine" to us please... :rofl:

As a veteran of the 196th Light Infantry Brigade, Golf Company (LRRP), and having completed the JOTC course in Panama, I don't need any training from Caliber 3.

Tell you what, since you haven't had any combat training or experience, I'll pay for your admission to the course if you pay for the airfare. I'll even lend you my ripstop jungle jacket to impress the IDF wimps. :happy-1:

Ripstop.JPG

Forum List

Back