Israel’s New Tourist Attraction Allows Guests to ‘Shoot Palestinian Terrorists’

If you want to shoot terrorists, go join the police force. Or the military. Maybe the police would be better. The military is only doing training right now.
These tourists are spending a couple hours of "fun and excitement" shooting terrorists. They aren't learning self defense because NONE of them are carrying any of those big honkin guns out of there when they leave and without them, what "self defense" tactics do you think they're teaching in that two hours? Don't be ridiculous. It's two hours of cowboys and indians.

Don't be ridiculous. It's two hours of cowboys and Indians.

Cowboys and Muslims.

How about a 2 hour shoot the Jew training class, how well would that go down? Cowboys and Jews.

Change it to 24 hours a day and that sounds like Hamas.

Really, show us a photo of all the foreign tourists that are being trained there.

Why would a tourist want to go to your Hamas shithole?

It's not my Hamas shithole. It's Israel's, Israel controls the place.

Do these Russian special forces training at Caliber 3 look like TOURISTS to you??

Oh, I get it. That makes it OK for the zionist psychopaths to encourage tourists to come pretend to kill Palestinians.

It's a World Class private training center. TOURISTS don't get simulator time. They get to tell the folks back home that they got to shoot an AK auto in Israel. Or learn self-defense moves. Or shoot SKEET for COLoud.. Paintball for the "little ones"... Good clean experience to break up the shopping and touring..

It's the same experience you get in ANY FREE country that allows gun ranges and special training.. It's like the FBI facility in Quantico.. And you could PROBABLY visit that, but NOT raid a drug lord house...

I doubt that the targets in the U.S. would be Mexicans with sombreros. Is there anything that Israelis do that you won't try to justify?

"A counter-terrorism boot camp set up in an Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank is allowing tourists to shoot at posters of Arab people who could represent a "threat to security."

Tourists can shoot live bullets at targets dressed up in traditional Palestinian attire, watch former soldiers take down potential attackers, and learn more about security measures that can thwart assaults."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/video/prom...-shoot-palestinian-targets-every-year-1630742

Tourists can shoot live bullets at targets dressed up in traditional Palestinian attire

How do your typical Palestinian terrorists dress?

Ask the Caliber 3 people, they set up the "kill the Palestinian" simulation.

It's a World Class private training center. TOURISTS don't get simulator time.
Tourists simulate murdering Palestinians there. You are lying again.

Killing terrorists is not murder.
Even if the terrorists are "Palestinian".

killing-babies.jpg

Do these Russian special forces training at Caliber 3 look like TOURISTS to you??

Oh, I get it. That makes it OK for the zionist psychopaths to encourage tourists to come pretend to kill Palestinians.

It's a World Class private training center. TOURISTS don't get simulator time. They get to tell the folks back home that they got to shoot an AK auto in Israel. Or learn self-defense moves. Or shoot SKEET for COLoud.. Paintball for the "little ones"... Good clean experience to break up the shopping and touring..

It's the same experience you get in ANY FREE country that allows gun ranges and special training.. It's like the FBI facility in Quantico.. And you could PROBABLY visit that, but NOT raid a drug lord house...

I doubt that the targets in the U.S. would be Mexicans with sombreros. Is there anything that Israelis do that you won't try to justify?

"A counter-terrorism boot camp set up in an Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank is allowing tourists to shoot at posters of Arab people who could represent a "threat to security."

Tourists can shoot live bullets at targets dressed up in traditional Palestinian attire, watch former soldiers take down potential attackers, and learn more about security measures that can thwart assaults."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/video/prom...-shoot-palestinian-targets-every-year-1630742

FCT isn't justifying Israeli's, I don't think. He's justifying the "good clean fun" of ....shooting guns and pretending to be shooting people with them. Pretty damned exciting.

Don't be ridiculous. It's two hours of cowboys and Indians.

Cowboys and Muslims.

How about a 2 hour shoot the Jew training class, how well would that go down? Cowboys and Jews.

Change it to 24 hours a day and that sounds like Hamas.

Really, show us a photo of all the foreign tourists that are being trained there.

Why would a tourist want to go to your Hamas shithole?

It's not my Hamas shithole. It's Israel's, Israel controls the place.

Nah, your buddies elected Hamas, it's their shithole.

Tourists can shoot live bullets at targets dressed up in traditional Palestinian attire

How do your typical Palestinian terrorists dress?

Ask the Caliber 3 people, they set up the "kill the Palestinian" simulation.

I guess Palestinian terrorists dress like Palestinians.

Here's the deal. All Palestinian extremist groups have declared war on Israel. They made that declaration. SO -- they ARE an enemy..

Here's the deal, The Jews declared war on the Palestinians when they decided to invade Palestine and evict as many of the native people that they were able to in order to colonize the territory. The declaration was made by the Jews. The Palestinians had nothing to do with the Jewish invasion beyond trying to defend themnselves.

Here's the deal. All Palestinian extremist groups have declared war on Israel. They made that declaration. SO -- they ARE an enemy..

Here's the deal, The Jews declared war on the Palestinians when they decided to invade Palestine and evict as many of the native people that they were able to in order to colonize the territory. The declaration was made by the Jews. The Palestinians had nothing to do with the Jewish invasion beyond trying to defend themnselves.

Well Monte. Only one thing to do about that. YOU need to exercise your beliefs. And I'll help you. I'll pay for your 2 hour tour and "training" at Caliber 3 and guarantee they issue you a weapon. Then feel free to push Israel off into sea with all that NEW knowledge, training and capability that you recieved. Send postcards from "Liberated Palestine" to us please... :rofl:

Here's the deal. All jew extremist groups have declared war on Palestine. They made that declaration in 1947 when they nearly wiped them out for good. SO -- they ARE an enemy.

Well Monte. Only one thing to do about that. YOU need to exercise your beliefs. And I'll help you. I'll pay for your 2 hour tour and "training" at Caliber 3 and guarantee they issue you a weapon. Then feel free to push Israel off into sea with all that NEW knowledge, training and capability that you recieved. Send postcards from "Liberated Palestine" to us please... :rofl:

As a veteran of the 196th Light Infantry Brigade, Golf Company (LRRP), and having completed the JOTC course in Panama, I don't need any training from Caliber 3.

Here's the deal. All jew extremist groups have declared war on Palestine. They made that declaration in 1947 when they nearly wiped them out for good. SO -- they ARE an enemy.

Hey -- You also... Go start a GoFundMe for a Caliber 3 Training Facility in Ramallah. I'm sure you could get help from those guys to create it. Maybe license you a franchise. Let's us know when we can take the 2 hour "Tourist Tour". I'll be there for you... You can have N. Koreans, Cubans, Venezualans, and Yemenis as your "world wide customers"...

As a veteran of the 196th Light Infantry Brigade, Golf Company (LRRP), and having completed the JOTC course in Panama, I don't need any training from Caliber 3.

Don't forget that you also command the French forces at Waterloo. LOL

Remember, the end of the rifle that doesn't go into your shoulder pocket points down range.

Don't know man. I'm offering to pay your admission for the tourist experience at Caliber 3. I figure if you're going there to mercenary for the cause --- I'm worried about you. That anti-terrorist training could keep your head attached to your body if your Buddies ever needed a Christian scapegoat. OR found out about your ex-US Army affiliation. Might want to be more prepared and more inconspicuous.

Don't know man. I'm offering to pay your admission for the tourist experience at Caliber 3. I figure if you're going there to mercenary for the cause --- I'm worried about you. That anti-terrorist training could keep your head attached to your body if your Buddies ever needed a Christian scapegoat. OR found out about your ex-US Army affiliation. Might want to be more prepared and more inconspicuous.
Wow, that's not trolling/baiting? And is the OP about a tourist attraction that allows visitors to pretend to murder Palestinians or is it not? The whole rest of your handful seems to be denying even that.

Wow, that's not trolling/baiting? And is the OP about a tourist attraction that allows visitors to pretend to murder Palestinians or is it not? The whole rest of your handful seems to be denying even that.

That's not the primary business of the facility. It's just brilliant alt-marketing to invite tourists in. You SHOULD be bitching like a baby about the Israelis training other top anti-terror agencies to make money. Not a tourist firing their first auto weapon or sniper rifle at a target. I'm sure most miss with the sniper rifle anyways. No real damage.

They are not TRAINING tourists to do anything.

Forum List

Back