Israel's Lies

RE: Israel's Lies
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Don't keep me in suspense.

That reminds me of a question that you always duck.
(QUESTION)

What is the question I always duck?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned. Palestine's international borders are referenced. No borders are mentioned.for Israel. Two times the Negev is called Palestine.

Now, how can Israel claim borders on that land?

In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned.

Liar!!!

View attachment 372254

View attachment 372255
Egyptian and Israeli are not places.

Egyptian: a native of ancient or modern Egypt, or a person of Egyptian descent.

Israeli: a native or inhabitant of Israel, or a person of Israeli descent.

View attachment 372280
There are no Israelis.

Domestic Israeli law does not recognize an Israeli nationality.​

It seems you’re wrong, as usual.

OK, and?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned. Palestine's international borders are referenced. No borders are mentioned.for Israel. Two times the Negev is called Palestine.

In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned.

Liar!!!

View attachment 372254

View attachment 372255

View attachment 372280
There are no Israelis.

View attachment 372293
That is just a letter. You will not find "Israel" in the UN Armistice Agreements.

A letter from the mediator. Signed by the parties, one of which was Israel.

None of the parties were Palestine.

Feel free to post the Agreements.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Liar!!!

View attachment 372254

View attachment 372255

View attachment 372280
There are no Israelis.

It seems you’re wrong, as usual.

OK, and?
And, you missed the part that refutes your specious claim.

Tinmore, don’t you get tired of having your ridiculous claims refuted? Every time you make a claim , we post links to refute them. Yet you don’t post ANYTHING to back up your crap....
Israel has borders .. Israelis are natives of Israel. If you believe otherwise, post valid claims with valid links.

Tinmore, don’t you get tired of having your ridiculous claims refuted? Every time you make a claim , we post links to refute them. Yet you don’t post ANYTHING to back up your crap....
Israel has borders .. Israelis are natives of Israel. If you believe otherwise, post valid claims with valid links.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Don't let the name confuse you with sovereignty or territorial association. The description of "Palestine" comes from the Palestine Order in Council.

(COMMENT)

The UN Armistice Agreements (with Jordan and Egypt) were in force only until the permanent Peace Treaties were established. Articles XII(2) in both agreements state: "shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved"

You cannot use something today, to invalidate the reality of the day, which was dissolved decades ago.

(EPILOG)

The Arab Palestinians, or the habitual inhabitants, had no organizational structure to place a claim of borders on their behalf. Palestine was an "entity" created by the British Government for assuming responsibility and control over the territory.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is not for you to decide the content and meaning of Israeli Law. That is an internal domestic matter.

There are no Israelis.

(COMMENT)

Very important. Read it closely.

Chapter I • Article 2(7) • UN Charter said:
Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.

The application of the concepts pertaining to "nationality" and "citizenship" in Israel is a matter for the Israelis to apply. Not you.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Liar!!!

View attachment 372254

View attachment 372255

View attachment 372280
There are no Israelis.

View attachment 372293
That is just a letter. You will not find "Israel" in the UN Armistice Agreements.

And who were the signers?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Liar!!!

View attachment 372254

View attachment 372255

View attachment 372280
There are no Israelis.

View attachment 372293

1596855914399.png

Who is this Moshe Dayan guy?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Don't let the name confuse you with sovereignty or territorial association. The description of "Palestine" comes from the Palestine Order in Council.

(COMMENT)

The UN Armistice Agreements (with Jordan and Egypt) were in force only until the permanent Peace Treaties were established. Articles XII(2) in both agreements state: "shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved"

You cannot use something today, to invalidate the reality of the day, which was dissolved decades ago.

(EPILOG)

The Arab Palestinians, or the habitual inhabitants, had no organizational structure to place a claim of borders on their behalf. Palestine was an "entity" created by the British Government for assuming responsibility and control over the territory.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Keep dancing, Rocco. That again ducks my question.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is not for you to decide the content and meaning of Israeli Law. That is an internal domestic matter.

There are no Israelis.

(COMMENT)

Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.

The application of the concepts pertaining to "nationality" and "citizenship" in Israel is a matter for the Israelis to apply. Not you.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I just said what they apply.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Liar!!!

View attachment 372254

View attachment 372255

View attachment 372280
There are no Israelis.

View attachment 372293

View attachment 372438

Typical Israeli crook.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

There are no Israelis.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I just said what they apply.
You again ducked a response.

The zionist Israeli pukes have created a gigantic lie to explain how their theft of other people's land wasn't really theft. ... :cuckoo:

The Jews have been in the land of Israel that was promised to them by G-d, since before Israel had a king.

Further, they didn't 'steal' the land. The Arabs left when the attacking Arab armies threatened to kill them if they stayed. The Arabs that did not leave, are still in Israel with their property. The ones that left Israel when Israel needed to defend itself, lost their property.

If I was in your country, and fled to the country of an invading army, your country would take my property.
Israel is fertile ground.

It wasn't before The Jews made it bloom.

View attachment 369364
That's not true. A Palestinian friend used to describe his grandfathers olive groves.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Liar!!!

View attachment 372254

View attachment 372255

View attachment 372280
There are no Israelis.

View attachment 372293

View attachment 372438

Typical Israeli crook.

No Palestinians signing those agreements, eh?

The zionist Israeli pukes have created a gigantic lie to explain how their theft of other people's land wasn't really theft. ... :cuckoo:

The Jews have been in the land of Israel that was promised to them by G-d, since before Israel had a king.

Further, they didn't 'steal' the land. The Arabs left when the attacking Arab armies threatened to kill them if they stayed. The Arabs that did not leave, are still in Israel with their property. The ones that left Israel when Israel needed to defend itself, lost their property.

If I was in your country, and fled to the country of an invading army, your country would take my property.

View attachment 369364
That's not true. A Palestinian friend used to describe his grandfathers olive groves.
Screenshot_2020-07-08 shutterstock_103395926-1000x657 jpg (JPEG Image, 1000 × 657 pixels).png

That above... did not happen under the Arabs. The Bible says that the Jews will make the desert bloom. And it did.

Was there an isolated Olive grove somewhere? Sure. Keep in mind, that this was historic Jewish lands, stolen by Romans, exiled around the world, decimated by the Ottomans, and then returned by divine providence today.

Again, there has never been a time since King David, that Jews have not lived in the land of Israel.

Interestingly, there are a number of Sheiks that admit that Islam supports Israel. Because of course, it does.

My personal favorite, direct from the Qur'an

If God had willed, He would have made you one nation; but that He may try you in what has come to you. So be you forward in good works; unto God shall you return.… (5:54)

Hmmm... seems like G-d willed it. Given it happened.

Last edited:
My personal favorite, direct from the Qur'an. If God had willed, He would have made you one nation; but that He may try you in what has come to you. So be you forward in good works; unto God shall you return.… (5:54) Hmmm... seems like G-d willed it. Given it happened.
Your copy & paste failed you. ... :cuckoo:
Surah 5:54 doesn't say anything like that.

My personal favorite, direct from the Qur'an. If God had willed, He would have made you one nation; but that He may try you in what has come to you. So be you forward in good works; unto God shall you return.… (5:54) Hmmm... seems like G-d willed it. Given it happened.
Your copy & paste failed you. ... :cuckoo:
Surah 5:54 doesn't say anything like that.
Correct. I meant 5:48. My fault.

View attachment 369364
View attachment 372636
That above... did not happen under the Arabs. The Bible says that the Jews will make the desert bloom. And it did.

Was there an isolated Olive grove somewhere? Sure. Keep in mind, that this was historic Jewish lands, stolen by Romans, exiled around the world, decimated by the Ottomans, and then returned by divine providence today.

Again, there has never been a time since King David, that Jews have not lived in the land of Israel.

Interestingly, there are a number of Sheiks that admit that Islam supports Israel. Because of course, it does.

My personal favorite, direct from the Qur'an

If God had willed, He would have made you one nation; but that He may try you in what has come to you. So be you forward in good works; unto God shall you return.… (5:54)

There has never been a time since the US became a country that Jews have not lived in New York State. Does that give them the right to dispossess everyone else, drive them into a concentration camp Gaza II, and establish an apartheid state in NY? Hmm..now that I think about it...

Given the Romans conquered the Jews, seems like God willed that, too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back