Israeli Veteran: " We The Elders Of Sion Run The Congress"!

Try to stay in the subject:
Do you think that the Congress run by the Elders Of Sion will invite Netanyahu terrorist to do a speech?

Congress is representing the will of the people, who overwhelmingly support Israel over you IslamoNazis, Does that bother you, Abdul? Good.

This whole thing is ridiculous. We have a Muslim pulling up a piece from the Leftist rag Haaretz (this is the type of Muslim who runs away from his own country but is still full of the typical Muslim Jew hatred) . Then we have the skinhead Penelope chiming in wanting to run those she calls Zionuts out of this country when it is the skinheads like Penelope who should leave and join their barbaric Muslim friends who hate the Jews as much as she does. Meanwhile, I have noticed in the Opinion section of the Los Angeles Times many pieces written by Palestinians against the Israel, and also many Letters to the Editors. Here in American we have freedom of speech as well as freedom of the press. Not only that -- here in America we have the choice of whom we want elected. If the majority of people didn't want to see their Congressmen back one group over another, they would kick their Congressmen out of office. The Jew haters want you to believe that nobody can say anything against Israel or the Jews in this country when it is so far from the truth and everyone can speak their minds one way or the other. However, it is quite obvious that they would like Israel to be thrown to the wolves so that they can clap their hands in glee watching Israel be destroyed.

Do you think that the Congress run by the Elders Of Sion will invite Netanyahu terrorist to do a speech?

Congress is representing the will of the people, who overwhelmingly support Israel over you IslamoNazis, Does that bother you, Abdul? Good.

This whole thing is ridiculous. We have a Muslim pulling up a piece from the Leftist rag Haaretz (this is the type of Muslim who runs away from his own country but is still full of the typical Muslim Jew hatred) . Then we have the skinhead Penelope chiming in wanting to run those she calls Zionuts out of this country when it is the skinheads like Penelope who should leave and join their barbaric Muslim friends who hate the Jews as much as she does. Meanwhile, I have noticed in the Opinion section of the Los Angeles Times many pieces written by Palestinians against the Israel, and also many Letters to the Editors. Here in American we have freedom of speech as well as freedom of the press. Not only that -- here in America we have the choice of whom we want elected. If the majority of people didn't want to see their Congressmen back one group over another, they would kick their Congressmen out of office. The Jew haters want you to believe that nobody can say anything against Israel or the Jews in this country when it is so far from the truth and everyone can speak their minds one way or the other. However, it is quite obvious that they would like Israel to be thrown to the wolves so that they can clap their hands in glee watching Israel be destroyed.
If a leftist confirm the Elders Of Sion run of American policy a rightwinger crap like Lieberman will confirm it more in his speeches.

If a leftist confirm the Elders Of Sion run of American policy a rightwinger crap like Lieberman will confirm it more in his speeches.

Don't worry, Freeman. Americans realize that there are Muslims like you who hate any help America gives to Israel. There used to be a poster who was a retired Naval Intelligence Officer who said that if Americans only knew just how much Israel has helped America, Americans wouldn't deny that country anything. By the way, why is it such a secret that you can't tell us what Muslim country you came from? This way, if we knew, we would understand your thinking a little bit better.

The sadest thing about this is that the accusations of anti-Semitism will mostly come from gentile Republicans.

The zionist press is honest in many fields.

It's not so much the Zionist press I'm concerned about, but rather the Pavlovian reaction any criticism of Israel or Jews sparks among Republicans.

what is the "Zionist press"???. Since when have republicans
been upset about criticism of Israel or jews? You are a bit
confused-------support for Israel and jews comes
within the US government comes from democrats. try
to cope with reality-------islamo Nazi pig

Anyone who's on speaking terms with reality will confirm that Jewish interest groups wield enormous influence within Western media outlets, especially in America, through which they attempt (often successfully) to brainwash White gentiles into supporting their interests and homeland. It's also an established fact that Zionists fund election campaigns, through which they influence foreign policy, which is always favourable on Israel. Republicans are easy meat for Zionists because they see Israel as being a beacon of civilisation among a sea of mud huts and it affirms their underlying feelings on White superiority because they see Jews as being White. However, I think that grassroots Republicans harbour some animosity towards Jews at the back of their minds because they know that Hollywood is responsible for most of the degeneracy that assaults their traditionalist sensibilities, but they know how much they stand to lose if they go off the reservation, so they keep quiet and voice their support for Israel out of fear.

Very good ---swag--- you have covered yourself with the glory and honor of your fellow islamo nazi pigs, dogs and shit assed whores ------in a single mass of putrid vomitus.

The sadest thing about this is that the accusations of anti-Semitism will mostly come from gentile Republicans.

It's not so much the Zionist press I'm concerned about, but rather the Pavlovian reaction any criticism of Israel or Jews sparks among Republicans.

Do you think that Zionazi pigs who run the Congress will invite Netanyahu terrorist to do a speech?!

Isn't it strange that a Muslim like Freeman doesn't call his own group terrorists (which group is that Freeman since you are so quiet about the country from which you originated)? So many of the Muslims think the leaders of Israel are terrorists because these leaders have the audacity to try to defend their country against Freeman's brethren who wish to destroy her/

I have noticed for a very long time that islamo Nazi pigs and
sows ------do not like to admit to their background.

I have no problem stating mine.
born in the USA -----to jewish parents who were
both born here and both literate

yet scum like freeman, and swagger and sluts like
Penelope cannot bear to admit to the dungheap from
which they were spawned and in which they were
nuture and "educated" and they absolutely refuse
to comment on their AFFILIATIONS

That should the real congress but this zionazi revealed that the Elders Of Sion run those puppets by menace and force.

So you think that Zionists force Americans to vote for all these pro Israeli congressmen? Ha ha ha. Keep it up Mohammad, you are funny.

That should the real congress but this zionazi revealed that the Elders Of Sion run those puppets by menace and force.

So you think that Zionists force Americans to vote for all these pro Israeli congressmen? Ha ha ha. Keep it up Mohammad, you are funny.

islamo Nazis are very frightened people----they are convinced
that jews are supernatural beings-----veritable "gods"

They are a dangerous element of society, that's for sure.
I think its time we get the zionuts out of our country.

Hey, Hey---penelopay ---how many kids
did YOU KILL TODAY?

Less than the Israelis killed in Gaza this summer, that's for sure.

not by a long shot.-------the blood is flowing thruout the depraved ummah EVERY DAY

You have to roll your eyes at what Haniya is saying. She (or her musical chair partner) can seem to come up for air when it comes to bashing Israel. Over 200,000 dead in Syria, God only knows how many are wounded, many so badly that they will never recover, and over 2 million refugees.

Do you think that Zionazi pigs who run the Congress will invite Netanyahu terrorist to do a speech?!

Isn't it strange that a Muslim like Freeman doesn't call his own group terrorists (which group is that Freeman since you are so quiet about the country from which you originated)? So many of the Muslims think the leaders of Israel are terrorists because these leaders have the audacity to try to defend their country against Freeman's brethren who wish to destroy her/

No doubt we can tell your a Jew by your filthy mouth and name calling. Your Jewish arrogance is a shinning light unto the world, not.

did YOU KILL TODAY?

not by a long shot.-------the blood is flowing thruout the depraved ummah EVERY DAY

You have to roll your eyes at what Haniya is saying. She (or her musical chair partner) can seem to come up for air when it comes to bashing Israel. Over 200,000 dead in Syria, God only knows how many are wounded, many so badly that they will never recover, and over 2 million refugees.

Who started the civil war in Syria and the coup, Israel and the neocons in the US, as Cheney is drilling for oil in the Golan heights with a Israel company, so quit pretending you care about the dead in Syria.

attachment.php

"It's all a Worldwide Joooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !"

giphy.gif

did YOU KILL TODAY?

Who started the civil war in Syria and the coup, Israel and the neocons in the US, as Cheney is drilling for oil in the Golan heights with a Israel company, so quit pretending you care about the dead in Syria.

I have known---here in the USA----many Syrians. ----mostly Christians, then jews and then muslims.. I have never known
a Syrian who would dash about killing his fellow Syrians just because Israelis told him to. There were lots of Syrians in the
area in which I grew up------mostly Christians. In the town I live now ----LOTS OF SYRIANS-----when I encounter I few I will be
sure to tell them that Penelope has stated that they are so stupid
that they kill each other to please jews

No doubt we can tell your a Jew by your filthy mouth and name calling. Your Jewish arrogance is a shinning light unto the world, not.

I think that the vulgar Penelope is addressing me-----there was
nothing vulgar in the language I used or "dirty" as the islamo
Nazi suggests. She is a liar. The most DIRTY language is the language that galvanizes pogroms, lynchings and genocide-------the PENELOPIAN LANGUAGE. She is
very much like those of her ilk who insist that blacks rape
white girls so her fellows can Lynch a few for their own entertainment and that of their sluts

Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values". It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting their possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

To properly understand the Syria Accountability Act, one has to go back to a 1996 document, "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm," drafted by a team of advisers to Benjamin Netanyahu in his run for prime minister of Israel. The authors included current Bush advisers Richard Perle and Douglas Feith. "Syria challenges Israel on Lebanese soil," they wrote, calling for "striking Syrian military targets in Lebanon, and should that prove insufficient, striking at select targets in Syria proper." No wonder Perle was delighted by the Israeli strike. "It will help the peace process," he told the Washington Post, adding later that the United States itself might have to attack Syria.

But what Perle means by "helping the peace process" is not resolving the conflict by bringing about a viable, sovereign Palestinian state but rather—as underscored in A Clean Break—"transcending the Arab-Israeli conflict" altogether by forcing the Arabs to accept most, if not all, of Israel's territorial conquests and its nuclear hegemony in the region

A Clean Break A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Say that to your Elders Of Sion, sayanim cattle are good slaves.

Say that to your Elders Of Sion, sayanim cattle are good slaves.

Stop smoking that camel dung hash and go see a psychologist.

Forum List

Back