Israeli Veteran: " We The Elders Of Sion Run The Congress"!

what is the "Zionist press"???. Since when have republicans
been upset about criticism of Israel or jews? You are a bit
confused-------support for Israel and jews comes
within the US government comes from democrats. try
to cope with reality-------islamo Nazi pig

what is the "Zionist press"???. Since when have republicans
been upset about criticism of Israel or jews? You are a bit
confused-------support for Israel and jews comes
within the US government comes from democrats. try
to cope with reality-------islamo Nazi pig
Do you think that Zionazi pigs who run the Congress will invite Netanyahu terrorist to do a speech?!

Isn't it strange that a Muslim like Freeman doesn't call his own group terrorists (which group is that Freeman since you are so quiet about the country from which you originated)? So many of the Muslims think the leaders of Israel are terrorists because these leaders have the audacity to try to defend their country against Freeman's brethren who wish to destroy her/

I have noticed for a very long time that islamo Nazi pigs and
sows ------do not like to admit to their background.

I have no problem stating mine.
born in the USA -----to jewish parents who were
both born here and both literate

yet scum like freeman, and swagger and sluts like
Penelope cannot bear to admit to the dungheap from
which they were spawned and in which they were
nuture and "educated" and they absolutely refuse
to comment on their AFFILIATIONS

No doubt we can tell your a Jew by your filthy mouth and name calling. Your Jewish arrogance is a shinning light unto the world, not.

Ah how nice..the Jew hating IslamoNazi piglet has rendered an "opinion".
Insults and hate are not good, try to stay civil!

Do you think that Zionazi pigs who run the Congress will invite Netanyahu terrorist to do a speech?!

Isn't it strange that a Muslim like Freeman doesn't call his own group terrorists (which group is that Freeman since you are so quiet about the country from which you originated)? So many of the Muslims think the leaders of Israel are terrorists because these leaders have the audacity to try to defend their country against Freeman's brethren who wish to destroy her/

I have noticed for a very long time that islamo Nazi pigs and
sows ------do not like to admit to their background.

I have no problem stating mine.
born in the USA -----to jewish parents who were
both born here and both literate

yet scum like freeman, and swagger and sluts like
Penelope cannot bear to admit to the dungheap from
which they were spawned and in which they were
nuture and "educated" and they absolutely refuse
to comment on their AFFILIATIONS

No doubt we can tell your a Jew by your filthy mouth and name calling. Your Jewish arrogance is a shinning light unto the world, not.

Ah how nice..the Jew hating IslamoNazi piglet has rendered an "opinion".
Insults and hate are not good, try to stay civil!

Better to direct that comment at your Jew hating IslamoNazi comrades.

You are a disgusting little chickenshit that hurls personal insults while hiding behind your computer.

That reminds me of when I was told that the Mafia controlled congress. Everybody that has the slightest influence in Congress claims bragging rights that they control Congress. Somehow, I think that Congress people are a bit more slippery than these people realize. 'Cause when everybody 'controls' you, it means that no one controls you. But they get huge campaign contributions!

You are a disgusting little chickenshit that hurls personal insults while hiding behind your computer.

So, Haniya, why don't you say the same exact thing to those who have the same mind set as you have and who throw out plenty of insults and vulgarities? They are also behind their computers so can't get back at little old you.

Ha ha ha. It's fun watching terrorist loving Nazi boy having a mental breakdown when exposed to the truth.

Tissue?

BottomsOut.jpg

That reminds me of when I was told that the Mafia controlled congress. Everybody that has the slightest influence in Congress claims bragging rights that they control Congress. Somehow, I think that Congress people are a bit more slippery than these people realize. 'Cause when everybody 'controls' you, it means that no one controls you. But they get huge campaign contributions!
Congress represents the will of the people. The American people are very supportive of Israel, therefore they elect pro Israel congressmen and women.

Forum List

Back